I'm talking about blah blah blah

Alexio15

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

Please someone in SNX help Junka remove his head from his own ASS, I am starting to believe that you really believe the !@#$ that falls from your mouth dude, like real who are you to claim anything, your nation is nothing you fight wars on the backs of others, your alliance is ranked 38th in alliance score with 61 nations, Do you know the next alliance above you in score rankings to even have close to your number of nations is Sparta ranked 11th. You are ranked 43 in nations strength, Ranked 109th on avg strength. Ranked 19th in total nations.

You really should move from war and teach your alliance how to build, how to become stronger.

Last Call only had 7 less members than SNX and is ranked 28. Fark has the same nation count as SNX and is rank 21. etc, etc.. you're either really bad at counting or blinded by bias since you seem to have a intense hatred for Junka that borders on obsession. Fark would probably be a lot lower too if they fought more often. Quite a few of the alliances above SNX would be, FTW included. All things considered SNX seems to be doing fairly well to me.

As far as what you quoted, I can understand if you disagree. What makes an alliance great is entirely subjective. However Junka is perfectly entitled to his belief of what makes an alliance great and I don't see why anyone would be so offended by that.

btw, what makes your claims so much more valid? As far as I know all you've ever done is fight a few wars (mostly raids probably). I don't doubt you're a solid warrior but big deal, that's not that hard. That's not that impressive. Junka keeping SNX alive when it was left for dead is far more impressive in my opinion.

All you're accomplishing Dev is making Junka look good by comparison. If that was your goal, then well done.. but for some reason I think your unearned arrogance and irrational hatred is real.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Last Call only had 7 less members than SNX and is ranked 28. Fark has the same nation count as SNX and is rank 21. etc, etc.. you're either really bad at counting or blinded by bias since you seem to have a intense hatred for Junka that borders on obsession. Fark would probably be a lot lower too if they fought more often. Quite a few of the alliances above SNX would be, FTW included. All things considered SNX seems to be doing fairly well to me.

As far as what you quoted, I can understand if you disagree. What makes an alliance great is entirely subjective. However Junka is perfectly entitled to his belief of what makes an alliance great and I don't see why anyone would be so offended by that.

btw, what makes your claims so much more valid? As far as I know all you've ever done is fight a few wars (mostly raids probably). I don't doubt you're a solid warrior but big deal, that's not that hard. That's not that impressive. Junka keeping SNX alive when it was left for dead is far more impressive in my opinion.

All you're accomplishing Dev is making Junka look good by comparison. If that was your goal, then well done.. but for some reason I think your unearned arrogance and irrational hatred is real.

I have known Junka for a very long time (He he thinks carefully I am sure he will recall the name of my very first nation), a lot longer than the age of my nation, i do have a lot of hate for him but that's personal, could it be claimed to be an obsession maybe, but then again isn't everything about bob an obsession (  an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind. IE, Trades, tech deals, war, tax collection) anything can be proclaimed an obsession if you do it over and over.

On a inter-alliance point of view I have to agree he has done very well keeping SNX active, alive and moving forward after everything they have faced, however is the reason for most of what they have suffered been the cause of Junka, if you run someone over and then get out of the car and save their life does that make you a hero?, as if you did not hit them in the first place they would not be in that risk of dying to begin with.

My claims are just that my claims only they mean nothing to anyone but me, they are no more valid than anyone else's, Also I have never raided a single nation that is simply not something I enjoy doing, I would rather build my nation peacefully and use it to protect my friends as and when is needed.

As for making Junka look good, my task is not to make him look bad or good, my task is to simply voice my opinion nothing less nothing more. 

I'd like to point out that after I was expelled from Supernova X in 2014, the alliance got rolled three weeks later and performed very poorly during the Doom War, leading to loss of sanction status and multiple political fragmentations post-war. So you can't blame me for everything wrong on this AA :rolleyes:

But sure, SNX today follows a different formula than most alliances do. I see us as a bridge between the macro-political and micro-alliance worlds. We enshrine and defend the traditions of 2007-2008 CN while embracing the enthusiasm and energy that you find in many micros today. We aren't a traditional macro-alliance with a ton of treaty web connections, but we are also too large to be a micro, and that confuses people.

Many nations prefer the stability of more politically connected alliances, and that's fine. But considering how many active nations we have it's clear that many nation rulers enjoy our alternative style of leadership and government, and would probably go inactive somewhere else.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

On a inter-alliance point of view I have to agree he has done very well keeping SNX active, alive and moving forward after everything they have faced, however is the reason for most of what they have suffered been the cause of Junka, if you run someone over and then get out of the car and save their life does that make you a hero?, as if you did not hit them in the first place they would not be in that risk of dying to begin with.

SNX was already getting run over when Junka saved them. His uncompromising driving afterwards has lead to them being in more conflicts. "Oh there's a wall in the road, it better move because I'm not turning" but hey, in this reality you can be run over and crash into walls then get back up, dust yourself off and continue on. Sounds kind of fun. More fun than never doing anything that's for sure. I'm honestly envious at times of SNX. Just like I was of DK. I can't afford to drive through walls I've got big nations to look after.

Also one of those times SNX got ran over, a lot of people (especially in Doomsphere) believe it was to get at DK. Can't put too much blame on Junka for that one either and he handled that whole situation well. You really should hate him a little less for his actions there. He was loyal to DK and acted as a good ally would. Which is one reason it's annoying me a bit to see an ex-DK member trash him so much.

Hi Canik, good to see you again. Last Call does have a few big nations too, well, mostly it's WC (who joined after our last war was over) but we do have some others over 100K, all of which who fought in that last rather destructive war of ours. Admittedly our strength is in the midtier, but we don't have a rule against people getting too big or anything like that. Dev personally is right bang in our middle, #28 of our 56 nations. I do tend to think that our warchests are better than most alliances, but that's partly because we have more than a few old fighting nations like me, and well, it's impossible for a one-year-old nation to have my warchest.

Also, happy birthday Atlas. B-)