I'm talking about blah blah blah

Alexio15

Once upon a time in a galaxy not too far a way....

I was going to have something neat and fancy to say which most would have read as blah blah blah. So in a effort to save you all the time. Atlas turned 3 years old about a week ago which is always nice. Alcohol was had and things delayed on posting.

In an effort to clear our heads of our hangover. We have decided to assist our allies in their monster breakfast.

Atlas are declaring war on Monsters University 

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

All people have to do is not attack my alliance. Seems every couple months that happens though, thus the posting.

I am wondering what the out come would be if you personally stopped from posting, wonder what would happen if you let someone else in your alliance write and post all public posts, I think you will find more people will be willing to give SNX more respect and maybe you wont be attacked every two months, I have found that most people like a lot of SNX members but you just force them to attack with the way you act in public, you might be a wonderful leader but in public you are the person that cause others to get nuked.

Philosophically speaking, lets say that we did as you said, and avoided all confrontation. 

Would Supernova X be any better off?

The philosophy of appeasement was adhered to when SNX was first begun, and the alliance lost most of its membership and it's status as a sanctioned alliance as a result.

I believe wars of righteousness against despotic forces like Methrage and Monsters University is what builds a truly great alliance. I might not always be popular, but when people attack me and my alliance because of speaking the truth, it instantly places us in the right and justifies any measures to preserve our sovereignty and defense.

Edited by Immortan Junka

16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I believe wars of righteousness against despotic forces like Methrage and Monsters University is what builds a truly great alliance. I might not always be popular, but when people attack me and my alliance because of speaking the truth, it instantly places us in the right and justifies any measures to preserve our sovereignty and defense.

Please someone in SNX help Junka remove his head from his own ASS, I am starting to believe that you really believe the !@#$ that falls from your mouth dude, like real who are you to claim anything, your nation is nothing you fight wars on the backs of others, your alliance is ranked 38th in alliance score with 61 nations, Do you know the next alliance above you in score rankings to even have close to your number of nations is Sparta ranked 11th. You are ranked 43 in nations strength, Ranked 109th on avg strength. Ranked 19th in total nations.

You really should move from war and teach your alliance how to build, how to become stronger.

18 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Please someone in SNX help Junka remove his head from his own ASS, I am starting to believe that you really believe the !@#$ that falls from your mouth dude, like real who are you to claim anything, your nation is nothing you fight wars on the backs of others, your alliance is ranked 38th in alliance score with 61 nations, Do you know the next alliance above you in score rankings to even have close to your number of nations is Sparta ranked 11th. You are ranked 43 in nations strength, Ranked 109th on avg strength. Ranked 19th in total nations.

You really should move from war and teach your alliance how to build, how to become stronger.

Like your nations is a shining example of a well built nation..... :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Well link yours :), better still as you replied how about 1v1 see who has a better nation, now lets keep in mind yours is about 400 days older than mine so you should have the better nation, more wonders, bigger WC, you know the good stuff.

19 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Once upon a time in a galaxy not too far a way....

I was going to have something neat and fancy to say which most would have read as blah blah blah. So in a effort to save you all the time. Atlas turned 3 years old about a week ago which is always nice. Alcohol was had and things delayed on posting.

In an effort to clear our heads of our hangover. We have decided to assist our allies in their monster breakfast.

Atlas are declaring war on Monsters University 

o/ Atlas

Good luck, not like you'll need it ;) 

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Well link yours :), better still as you replied how about 1v1 see who has a better nation, now lets keep in mind yours is about 400 days older than mine so you should have the better nation, more wonders, bigger WC, you know the good stuff.

If one of you starts taking your pants off I'm going to call for an adult.