The Second War on Terror

The Zigur

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, President Hardin said:

Sirwilliam did good, I don't know why he deleted the war :(. But he finally is not running into peace mode and deciddd to have a very destructive war with me.  I guess he is a cherry picker when it comes to war. 

From SW's nation:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,101,526 Attacking + 7,379,911 Defending = 12,481,437 Casualties (#78)

From President Hardin's nation:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,400,167 Attacking + 8,888,899 Defending = 14,289,066 Casualties (#54)

(I'm at #42 incidentally.)

Stop saying ridiculous things. A top 100 nation like yourself should know better. (Actually, you do; you're just upset that Kashmir is out of range of MU now and aren't hitting anymore.)

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

From SW's nation:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,101,526 Attacking + 7,379,911 Defending = 12,481,437 Casualties (#78)

From President Hardin's nation:

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,400,167 Attacking + 8,888,899 Defending = 14,289,066 Casualties (#54)

(I'm at #42 incidentally.)

Stop saying ridiculous things. A top 100 nation like yourself should know better. (Actually, you do; you're just upset that Kashmir is out of range of MU now and aren't hitting anymore.)

Went into peace mode after I spied him in may. Would have gotten many more casualties, but he didn't want it. oh and I'm coming for your spot :P

Don't worry, not all of Kashmir is out of range. Send someone our way please. 

They call themselves libertarians, but to them liberty is the freedom to destroy other nations. We should consider them barbarians, because they refuse to co-exist with civilized nations. Incapable of the creative ability to civilize, they represent the hordes of Chaos, and seek to permanently disrupt the growth of production in times of peace. 

One cannot hope to interract rationally with such barbarians. Sir Kindle came to our embassy asking for peace, but because we didn't answer quickly enough for his tastes, has vowed eternal war. President Hardin was magnanimously offered a platform to campaign for the brown team senate by the Imperium, and he squandered his bloc and lost his senate seat.

One way to deal with them is to follow the path of appeasement, to give them what they want because it's easier. But as we have seen, this only emboldens them to act more aggressively in the future.

At some point we must harden our convictions and say, there is a line which must not be crossed. This path takes courage, strength, and commitment. But it is the only way that will ensure the peace and prosperity of our alliance in the future.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

They call themselves libertarians, but to them liberty is the freedom to destroy other nations. We should consider them barbarians, because they refuse to co-exist with civilized nations. Incapable of the creative ability to civilize, they represent the hordes of Chaos, and seek to permanently disrupt the growth of production in times of peace. 

One cannot hope to interract rationally with such barbarians. Sir Kindle came to our embassy asking for peace, but because we didn't answer quickly enough for his tastes, has vowed eternal war. President Hardin was magnanimously offered a platform to campaign for the brown team senate by the Imperium, and he squandered his bloc and lost his senate seat.

One way to deal with them is to follow the path of appeasement, to give them what they want because it's easier. But as we have seen, this only emboldens them to act more aggressively in the future.

At some point we must harden our convictions and say, there is a line which must not be crossed. This path takes courage, strength, and commitment. But it is the only way that will ensure the peace and prosperity of our alliance in the future.

B-b-b-ull!@#$ 

That'S all I hear

26 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

At some point we must harden our convictions and say, there is a line which must not be crossed. This path takes courage, strength, and commitment. But it is the only way that will ensure the peace and prosperity of our allure.

Edited by Roal36

5 minutes ago, spankthefrank said:

that sure is a lot of crying from someone who is supposedly winning....MmmmMmm 

We all saw the very first post on this war here. That was an emotional one and surely it moved many hearts as evidenced by the number of alliances that came in to defend him.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

ummmmm liar Romulus rukunu sent kindle to talk about brown unity and whatever peace but he was snubbed u liar UR THE ONES WHO CANT COEXIST AND FOR THAT WE WILL ETERNALLY DESTROY YOU!! :gun: Step down from snx and let rukunu assume power so peace can finally happen u snake!! liar! lmao :lol1: we will fight you forever and can never be defeated u make the coalition 500 alliances and u wont destroy us don't u get that lunka boy child??:war:u question our tactics and call them bad? How about 1,000 putos vs handful of lpcn nations??!! lmao what a hypocrite little augustulus!! most ur members will be long gone in 3 years but this war will continue until u surrender completely step down from boy child empress, and leave brown forever since u refuse to coexist bring all ur friends to fight we don't care lmao ur giving us what we want u eat from our hands rommy casualtites and war counts are all that matters because they are all that cant be stripped from u and more reasons rommy boy lmao!!!we win!u lose!

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

ummmmm liar Romulus rukunu sent kindle to talk about brown unity and whatever peace but he was snubbed u liar UR THE ONES WHO CANT COEXIST AND FOR THAT WE WILL ETERNALLY DESTROY YOU!! :gun:

Your the one being lied to if that's what you were told, kindle got impatient and then had a little tantrum.

16 hours ago, Roal36 said:

We all saw the very first post on this war here. That was an emotional one and surely it moved many hearts as evidenced by the number of alliances that came in to defend him.

In one pitiful way or another you attacked us, I guess you had your idiotic reasons. Now you are paying for it by being stompted into the ground and junkas chest thumping. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our first dance is complete... gg ericsw123 :ph34r:

wXonhN3.png

I asked Eric how this could happen. 

TO: Immortan Junka | FROM: ericsw123
TYPE: Defeat Alert | DATE: 10/25/2016 2:33:45 AM 
Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 0.62 infrastructure has been destroyed, 1.32 technology was lost and $1,814.12 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

When that's a typical defeat alert he's not going to do much damage. He wouldn't nuke you every day because you were so low on infra :p. 

I'll give you a deal, fight me, I'll send a nuke every day. Then you can post a screenshot.

54 minutes ago, spankthefrank said:

In one pitiful way or another you attacked us, I guess you had your idiotic reasons. Now you are paying for it by being stompted into the ground and junkas chest thumping. 

I wouldn't crow about winning in that manner. if taken into the account the infra he destructed all by himself he lost.

plus, his kamikaze turtle tactics shouldn't be applauded.

but eh, take your great victory from your king... oh what a battle it was... at least i restocked my nukes during it

Edited by ericsw

NAAC perma disbanded, peeps getting PZI, their allies forced treaty/viceroys what not, there was a lot of solidarity because the peeps were likable.

If SNX gets disbanded, will anyone care?

Is there even anyone there from Loss? If so kick them out so they can find a decent alliance and then please just disband. 

1 hour ago, Amossio said:

NAAC perma disbanded, peeps getting PZI, their allies forced treaty/viceroys what not, there was a lot of solidarity because the peeps were likable.

If SNX gets disbanded, will anyone care?

Is there even anyone there from Loss? If so kick them out so they can find a decent alliance and then please just disband. 

I don't remember you from LoSS, you must not have been anyone very relevant.