The Second War on Terror

The Zigur

VYnjPiq.png

Comrades, Imperators, Friends

We find ourselves under attack by the forces of Chaos once more.

However, unlike in other wars, this time we do not stand alone. A coalition has formed, a group of unlikely comrades who have banded together to once and for all end the plague that has for so long troubled this world. The degenerates we fight now are remembered by veterans of the War on Terror earlier this year, but many of you are newer nations who are frightened by the barbarian hosts that assail us. For these scoundrels have no honor and understand not the rules of war. They do not know how to build in peace, to establish stability and order for nations to thrive in.

Nations such as Sir Kindle are infamous for jumping between alliance affiliations in an effort to conceal their terrorist activities. Sephiroth is infamous for forcing new nations to leave the game, ambushing newbies at 5,000 NS with 30 wonders and 100 improvements. Yet the strong and the brave prevailed against them once before. For new nations, this is your time to earn your place as equals among the many veterans of the Imperium who put down these rebels in the past.

In the past few days, Monsters University has launched attacks against our allies in Varangian Guard along with other alliances. When asked their reason, this was President Hardin's response:

He, at least, was honest. Sephiroth, on the other hand, lied, claiming that we attacked Animalz.

His hatred and bitterness for the Imperium runs deep. Since the first War on Terror, the Imperium has ascended to the most active brown team alliance, with the number one senator. Limitless Nexus and Animalz have declined in numbers and are now pitiful wrecks of what they once were.

We noble men and women of the Imperium are beyond the pathetic hatred of these terrorists, and will crush them and their affiliates without mercy. In response to these terror attacks, the following decrees take place immediately:

1. The Imperium of Supernova X recognizes a state of war with Monsters University, Animalz, and Limitless Nexus.
  2. The Imperium reserves the right to target other entities perceived to be in support of the above entities.
  3. The Imperium activates all treaties with an Optional Defense clause. Allies are asked to participate in operations at their discretion.
  4. The Imperium formally supports all alliances currently engaged against Monsters University and may provide war aid at our discretion.
  5. The Imperium recognizes Goon Order of Neighbourly Slapping as a legitimate alliance and will finance Chae Yeong in his war with Animalz.
Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

busy fighting real alliances, but i sent rukunu your way

Last Tax Collection: 9/23/2016 2:21:29 PM
Last Bill Payment: 9/28/2016 4:45:25 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: 9/29/2016 12:04:09 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/30/2015
Total Money: $1,809,208

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Last Tax Collection: 9/23/2016 2:21:29 PM
Last Bill Payment: 9/28/2016 4:45:25 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: 9/29/2016 12:04:09 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/30/2015
Total Money: $1,809,208

guess he will just take some from you then

4 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

guess he will just take some from you then

Fought him several times before, he's very predictable. Blows all his money on a high level air force to try to score higher NS damage ratio early on, then it gets nuked away, and not much to see after that.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Fought him several times before, he's very predictable. Blows all his money on a high level air force to try to score higher NS damage ratio early on, then it gets nuked away, and not much to see after that.

have you ever fought president hardin? i heard he's a mean monster. if he ever gets out of anarchy again, expect him!

13 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

have you ever fought president hardin? i heard he's a mean monster. if he ever gets out of anarchy again, expect him!

I don't think you know me very well. How many people do you know were EZI'd in the bad old days and still active today?

Trust me, will take more than one round to put me down.

iYTpNuFh.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

After yesterday's spectacularly failed attempt in terrorising a small micro AA into signing treaty with SNX. Junka todays claims he is fighting against terrorists.

Edited by Roal36

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

After yesterday's spectacularly failed attempt in terrorising a small micro AA into signing treaty with SNX. Junka todays claims he is fighting against terrorists.

All we did was offer them protection against attack. Instead you pressured GG to tear up the treaty and resign.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14642

Now looks like they are being attacked. Hope you are proud of what you did to your former alliance.

The Terrorist on Brown is SNX, you are a cancer which needs to be removed. You've never wanted long term peace wiith the LPC and have tried inciting war against us by others many times. Trying to be friendly toward SNX for Brown Unity doesn't work when their leader has a serious Napoleon Complex.

26 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

All we did was offer them protection against attack. Instead you pressured GG to tear up the treaty and resign.

If TMG and its leader was so intent on leaving WIN and allying with you then why did you have to hint a possibility of attacks on them if they don't do what you were asking them to do?
It was GG who told me that you used implied threats against TMG to force GG into leaving WIN. He said it not me. Till he did that I never thought that you were such a thug. I didn't pressure aqnyone. Shortly after GG admitted to being bullied by you me and Lucius gave him a crash course about you though its not needed.
GG has also told me in private long before why he left the SNX when you ascended it's throne. So safe to say there are hardly any fans for you in TMG with GG included. If any one pressured anyone yesterday it was you doing it to Gen Gorgoth.

38 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Now looks like they are being attacked. Hope you are proud of what you did to your former alliance.

I am proud to see them stand upto their bullies. If they are destroyed by staying in WIN and rejecting you at least it was by their own free choice.

32 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The Terrorist on Brown is SNX, you are a cancer which needs to be removed. You've never wanted long term peace wiith the LPC and have tried inciting war against us by others many times. Trying to be friendly toward SNX for Brown Unity doesn't work when their leader has a serious Napoleon Complex.

That's cute and all, but what separates us is our philosophy.

Your philosophy is based on roguery. You built your senate seat with the support of rogues sanctioned by other seats, and you promised them that as senator you would counter sanctions with sanctions.

This has compromised the entire brown team, because now if another color requests sanctions on a rogue, our senators have to worry about a sanction war.  Thus, other color teams have no reason to comply with our requests, since we cannot comply with theres.

Thus, you are the cancer, not us. 

Supernova X is built on Producerism... a peaceful ideology that is focused on new nation growth and tech dealing. To call us terrorist is like calling a merchant terrorist... it makes no sense, because our profit is not derived from aggressive wars, like those of Animalz against "farmers."

Edited by Immortan Junka

Wonder what Junka will say if i keep tech deals with those alliances, wonder if he will order an attack on me?.

Junka you want to know why people find SNX a laughing stock with you leading the way, SNX has declared war 8 times from 5 nations, and you have an alliance with 62 nations, LPC (Animals, MU and LN) has 37 nations and you have been able to hit 5 nations.

Is your alliance really that dead you can not even get people to fight unless they get attacked first?.

Edited by Devialance

Supernova X is a peaceful, prosperous alliance that is focused on trades and tech dealing. We are the 11th most active alliance for this reason.

Unlike Sephiroth, we are not tyrants who desire to impose our will on the rest of the brown team. We attract the rugged individualists and free folk who desire to be paid fairly for their tech to live free from the machinations of the treaty web.

This is why whenever the "libertarian" Sephiroth launches his attacks against peaceful nations, our members look at him with anger and revulsion. Because it is clear that here is a tyrant who will not be content until all of the brown team has knelt before his rogue ideology.

We don't take pride in offensive wars or casualties. We are merely free nations that desire to preserve our way of life. It takes a tyrant like Sephiroth to unite our people against despotism and exploitation.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the valiant efforts of Imperators in the defense of civilization, Sephiroth's foolish war of aggression has been squashed, rendering Animalz crushed at 1,300 ave NS, and Limitless Nexus a bankrupt, two-man AA.

0pTNsMB.png

We can only hope that he learns not to mess with the Imperium in the future, but sadly we cannot hold our breath.

Edited by Immortan Junka