The Second War on Terror

The Zigur

I really don't know what these guys were thinking. The whole LPC crowd just stuck their face in the woodchipper for no reason in particular.

They can say their mission is to harass the lower tier, but that's easily solved by simply growing the lower tier out of their range. And, if they decide to go back into their previous ranges, there are plenty of Wonder-heavy mid-range nations (like my own) who will be more than happy to say 'Howdy' and blast them back down to the <10K zone again.

Completely and utterly pointless.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peoples_Republic_of_China.png 
Caspase

(10/14/2016 5:59:14 PM) 
To: Caspase From: Roal36 Date: 10/13/2016 12:22:30 AM

Subject: Choice is yours
Message: I don't wanna fight you. Yes really that is true but since you have ignored my advice I had no other option but to attack you and keep you in anarchy. That is our strategy ie keep good nations like yours permanently in war with us while have the disadvantage. 
Choice is yours, do you look forward to see your nation get pounded for days to come and move more closer to 0 infra levels if so stay in FoC and continue to slave for Gen Kanabis.

Regards
Roal

Wowiknowthatsomedogsresembleownerscharac

tcho809wqa.jpg

Pawhead_32d22e_6054819mobile.jpg

Silly terrorists.

XENOS THREAT IDENTIFIED

SEPHIROTH AKA METHRAGE

**SEVERE THREAT TO NEW NATIONS

RECOMMENDED COURSE OF ACTION:

LEAVE BROWN TEAM UNACCEPTABLE THREAT TO GLOBAL STABILITY

SURRENDER UNACCEPTABLE LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY

NEGOTIATE XENOS UNWILLING TO COMPROMISE

ZERO INFRASTRUCTURE AFFIRMATIVE. NUCLEAR WEAPONS AUTHORIZED

DELAY UNACCEPTABLE

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

XENOS THREAT IDENTIFIED

SEPHIROTH AKA METHRAGE

**SEVERE THREAT TO NEW NATIONS

RECOMMENDED COURSE OF ACTION:

LEAVE BROWN TEAM UNACCEPTABLE THREAT TO GLOBAL STABILITY

SURRENDER UNACCEPTABLE LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY

NEGOTIATE XENOS UNWILLING TO COMPROMISE

ZERO INFRASTRUCTURE AFFIRMATIVE. NUCLEAR WEAPONS AUTHORIZED

DELAY UNACCEPTABLE

BORING!

so boring.... 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:36 AM, General Kanabis said:

Peoples_Republic_of_China.png 
Caspase

(10/14/2016 5:59:14 PM) 
To: Caspase From: Roal36 Date: 10/13/2016 12:22:30 AM

Subject: Choice is yours
Message: I don't wanna fight you. Yes really that is true but since you have ignored my advice I had no other option but to attack you and keep you in anarchy. That is our strategy ie keep good nations like yours permanently in war with us while have the disadvantage. 
Choice is yours, do you look forward to see your nation get pounded for days to come and move more closer to 0 infra levels if so stay in FoC and continue to slave for Gen Kanabis.

Regards
Roal

Wowiknowthatsomedogsresembleownerscharac

tcho809wqa.jpg

Pawhead_32d22e_6054819mobile.jpg

Silly terrorists.

Wrong thread.

Never again will we bow before a foreign invader! Never again will we endure their oppression! We strike without warning or mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We have shattered their dreams, and haunt their nightmares. Drenching our lost nations with their blood! And as their last tax collection is smothered by nuclear anarchy, as we rise again from our ruined infrastructure...

... they will know, Supernova X belongs to the Imperium.

behold the great warrior... 

TO: Immortan Junka | FROM: ericsw123
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 10/23/2016 2:17:06 AM 

You have been attacked by ericsw123. 

You lost 54 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 81 soldiers and 5 tanks. Their forces razed 2.568 miles of your land, destroyed 2.634 technology, and destroyed 0.613 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $6,839.19 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 10/23/2016 2:16:38 AM 

You have been attacked by ericsw123. 

You lost 107 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 122 soldiers and 18 tanks. Their forces razed 2.687 miles of your land, destroyed 2.789 technology, and destroyed 0.641 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $1,922.92 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
TYPE: Defeat Alert | DATE: 10/23/2016 2:12:18 AM 

Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 4.12 infrastructure has been destroyed, 2.95 technology was lost and $3,373.55 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

15 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

With that said, actually he appears to be winning your war on damages: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812991

that's because he sold all his infra down to 50 from 1000 on the second day of the battle..

he destroyed himself! i didn't even have to do it for him... he'll win the war on stats sure. what damage can i inflict him other than ga's taking 0.6 infra ... lol

what a wimp

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Unlike yourself I haven't had the opportunity to grow to 100,000 NS because I am constantly dealing with rogues, barbarians and other creatures of ill demeanor. So yes, enjoy your wonder and improvement advantage.

enjoy your victory! well fought

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Victory of the Imperium took place during the Revolution of July 2015, the wars since then have all been in defense of that Victory, win or lose.

It'll take more than self destruction to defeat me. You can win your stats war while I will destroy your alliance

lol Romulus u call this a war we r sparring u boy child emperor lmao :lol1: surrender now or face years of us destroying u :gun::war:

ur paper imperium rots and our forces r putting ur generals to shame wile our generals gain glory and honor :war:keep it coming boy child #easiestwarever

viva la familia animalz y viva la lpcn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:war: