Supernova X and The Mages Guild ODoAP Agreement

The Zigur

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Monsters University made no attempt at explaining its actions against Varangian Guard and the other alliances.

What happened:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812064

*A random VG noob raid against a TMG nation, noob gets booted from the AA

*Monsters University goes straight to a blitz of Varangian Guard and SLAP

How is this justified? Sir Kindle is just a punk so that's expected, but why are you even involved in this?

Monsters University picked Jack Layton and his alliance to hit before that happened. In his own words "Monsters University's reason for war is war itself", his past actions against us and friends did him no favors. I hope that explains it. As for SRA, we don't like them. The slap guy was sra government, and banned defended his dual membership, which I understand. Not that he's doing a great job, but I respect it. 

I hope this explains us breaking out of our neutrality shell :P

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Monsters University picked Jack Layton and his alliance to hit before that happened. In his own words "Monsters University's reason for war is war itself", his past actions against us and friends did him no favors. I hope that explains it. As for SRA, we don't like them. The slap guy was sra government, and banned defended his dual membership, which I understand. Not that he's doing a great job, but I respect it. 

I hope this explains us breaking out of our neutrality shell :P

Well at least you are more honest than Methrage when he goes on his rampages.

Still, considering you are all hardened nations tearing through lots of undeveloped new nations, there shouldn't be any tears if alliances that are connected to you suffer retaliatory attacks.

Edited by Immortan Junka

17 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Well at least you are more honest than Methrage when he goes on his rampages.

Still, considering you are all hardened nations tearing through lots of undeveloped new nations, there shouldn't be any tears if alliances that are connected to you suffer retaliatory attacks.

Stop making threats and do something

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Since your volunteer saw fit to derail the treaty laid down in the OP, I'm simply taking the opportunity to discuss political theory. What's wrong with that?

Rukunu has a slot open, he would love to see you on the battlefield

8 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Dev never met Terry Howard.

Or RyanGDI. Or....wow....y'know, I think I could do this for a while.

Regardless, no, I don't think Tywin is the worst leader ever. Truth is, I have no idea what he's like as an alliance leader. He's horrible at PR, but that's only part of the battle.

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

*A random VG noob raid against a TMG nation, noob gets booted from the AA

*Monsters University goes straight to a blitz of Varangian Guard and SLAP

How is this justified? Sir Kindle is just a punk so that's expected, but why are you even involved in this?

VG attack OoT members, though that was dueto OoT's fault JL escalated against OoT nuking several innocent nations. TMG has a mutual defense treaty with OoT which was agrred by me itself. JL when approached over this issue proceeded to insults. JL was appropriately warned what can happen if he continued his attacks. There you go that is my reason for this war.   

Well that's a shame, I was looking forward to doing business with TMG.

46 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

VG attack OoT members, though that was dueto OoT's fault JL escalated against OoT nuking several innocent nations. TMG has a mutual defense treaty with OoT which was agrred by me itself. JL when approached over this issue proceeded to insults. JL was appropriately warned what can happen if he continued his attacks. There you go that is my reason for this war.   

Just curious, what did OoT do that made it their fault?

One OoT member did some spying on RAD member and was caught. The RAD member then went on to declare in retaliation on this OT nation. After that war expired the OoT member declared on that RAD member back but by this time that guy was inactive.