The Zigur

QaFXiqU.png

ODoAP AGREEMENT

Between

THE IMPERIUM OF SUPERNOVA X

And

THE MAGES GUILD

Article I. Alliance Sovereignty

Both alliances remain sovereign and independent under this arrangement.

Article II. Military Intelligence and Brown Team Affairs

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels. Signatories will coordinate brown team senate voting, trade agreements, and tech dealing.

Article III. Nonaggression and military defense

Both signatories shall refrain from all acts of military, economic or ideological aggression against one another. Should one signatory come under attack, the other is encouraged to provide military or other forms of assistance depending on the situation.

Article IV. Optional Aggression

Should a military offensive be organized by one signatory the other may be invited to participate. Both parties agree to observe sound information security principles and deploy in a disciplined manner when coordinating any military offensive.

Article V. Cancellation

A cancellation notice should be presented via secure channels to the other signatory.

SIGNED

The Imperium of Supernova X

Immortan Junka, Emperor

Galerion, Hand

The Mages Guild

General Gorgoth, Guildmaster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I hope The Magee Guild aren't supporting SNX's war on the LPC, seeing as the attacking nation is still in SNX and no compensation has been offered.

Very stupid move SNX...

You're not getting compensation because a 639.468 NS ghost attacked an Animalz member. I've already messaged the ghost to find out what's going on and to determine what action will be taken.

If you want to start a war with SNX over that, feel free to dig some more graves for your lower-tier voters.

Honestly concerns about this ghost would be a lot more convincing if you don't look at his foreign aid history:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=595561&Extended=1

One would wonder why he is selling tech to MU (at incredibly good rates I might add) if he is somehow representing the interests of SNX.

He's just been booted, I think Meth is just jealous that Supernova X has newly aligned voters and tech producers now.

For the record I offered Methrage a similar arrangement if he could get Animalz under control, but I guess he'd rather run around making threats he can't back up.

Edited by Immortan Junka

18 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

So this was the reason why TMG left WIN.

The purpose of any alliance, treaty, or bloc is to provide stability and security for the common membership to properly civilize and elevate themselves above the state of nature. This means that wars should only be fought when necessary, to defend the freedom of the membership and the security of allies, after diplomatic negotiations have failed.

When Monsters University elected to engage several alliances without a stated Casus Belli, it not only neutralized its potential to provide for the common defense of the WIN bloc, but it placed other bloc members in a compromised position.

Supernova X supports peace and prosperity for new nations, so it was in our interests to assist our fellow brown team comrades, if we could, as they didn't want any part of the ongoing conflict. Our goal is to provide an environment allowing for growth and stability for peaceful brown team nations. We only fight wars when there is no reasonable option to avoid them.

Our growth and stability based philosophy is why we continue to grow, despite the ill-wishes of various malcontents who only know war. If we can share in this philosophy of prosperity with our associates abroad, so much the better.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Fair enough. I am not doubting the benefits of have SNX as a treaty partner.

But this feels like TMG leaving a bloc at first signs of trouble or difficulty. Nobody expected things to be easy when TMG signed up for WIN.

6 hours ago, Devialance said:

So you sign a treaty with one of the most hated leaders in all of CN, that alliances line up to roll, good luck on maintaining peace.

Give the guy a break, he doesn't seem to know too much about politics. He's just looking for a treaty partner to avoid raids.

1 hour ago, General Gorgoth said:

Oh I know a little bit about politics, that's why it was only a ODoAP and not a MDoAP ;) But yeah that was the main reason a partner to avoid raids.

So let me understand this, you know Junka is the worst leader ever and has gotten SNX rolled many times, you are willing to put your alliance at risk so you do not get raided, I am shocked there are so many alliances out there that would offer you a good deal without the risk of getting rolled for being linked to Junka. I know alliances that will treaty you for tech deals (I am sure Junka has already put that in play on you) 

13 minutes ago, Devialance said:

So let me understand this, you know Junka is the worst leader ever and has gotten SNX rolled many times, you are willing to put your alliance at risk so you do not get raided, I am shocked there are so many alliances out there that would offer you a good deal without the risk of getting rolled for being linked to Junka. I know alliances that will treaty you for tech deals (I am sure Junka has already put that in play on you) 

A fool speaks when he lacks knowledge.

It was an invalid treaty from the very start. Gen Gorgoth admitted to me in private the circumstances in which it was reached.

3 minutes ago, XxHouseArrestXx said:

I wonder what the record is for the smallest amount of time a treaty has been in affect.