Time to say goodbye

DemonSpawn

RampRflag.png

It is with a heavy heart, that I announce R&R is officially disbanding.

As many know, our forums were hacked, and we lost all the data that spanned over several years. We've done our best to come back from that, but to be perfectly honest, activity levels in the alliance where not the greatest even before that.

Some of us are departing for.....far away lands, and will be bringing the power of the &-Ampersand-& there.

I'd like to thank our allies, who have stuck by us, and have offered their help in keeping us going:

NADC

NPO

Non Grata

ODN

NATO

RIA

Thanks guys.

I ask that no one poach the remaining members. I've asked them to take a look at setting up their new homes with our allies.

Farewell everyone,

DemonSpawn

The Last President of R&R

forumbanner.png

Edited by DemonSpawn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a sad day when any alliance closes up. It hurts especially when its the one you are in.

I've had a great time getting to know DS through my tenure as DMoFA and I wish everyone the best going foward

Thank you to all our allies!

o7 R&R

Edited by Edward Reed

The peaceful and benevolent Non Gratan police state will be protecting the RnR AA into the foreseeable future. We reserve the right to use potentially immediate, non-peaceful resolution to ensure a peaceful environment on the RnR AA.

/s

Schro, the peace lover

Caustic, the war lover

YYM, the neutral lawyer

2 minutes ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

The peaceful and benevolent Non Gratan police state will be protecting the RnR AA into the foreseeable future. We reserve the right to use potentially immediate, non-peaceful resolution to ensure a peaceful environment on the RnR AA.

/s

Schro, the peace lover

Caustic, the war lover

YYM, the neutral lawyer

<3 much love guys!

6 hours ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

The peaceful and benevolent Non GratanRIA police state will be protecting the RnR AA into the foreseeable future. We reserve the right to use potentially immediate, non-peaceful resolution to ensure a peaceful environment on the RnR AA.

/s

Schro, the peace lover

Caustic, the war lover

YYM, the neutral lawyer
Mogar, the insane libarian

Edited by Mogar

5 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Is this because of the Doppelganger thread?

Not 100% sure what you are referring to here. From what I understand the explanation given in the OP seems to be a very honest and direct one.

Sad to see another alliance go, good luck the former members going forward.

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Not 100% sure what you are referring to here. From what I understand the explanation given in the OP seems to be a very honest and direct one.

Sad to see another alliance go, good luck the former members going forward.

Doppelganger wanted RnR to disband. They did.