Time to say goodbye

DemonSpawn

I still remember when I joined and R&R being one of the alliances who tried to recruit me. I ended up deciding to go with SNX but R&R was probably the next most prominent one to stand out and I narrowly missed going to them. There are still a bunch of people in this alliance and it's a shame to see it go because people aren't active enough to form a government. Perhaps the solution is to recruit a few active players perhaps even some high tier alliances could send over some new leaders to revive this old behemoth. You may decide to go quietly into the night but that doesn't mean the rest of planet bob has to stand by and let another of the core pillars of this game disappear.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very sad to see. R&R was the first alliance I joined, and it was one of the alliances that best weathered the decay of this planet. Seeing that get shafted because of the actions of one script kiddie is absolutely not fair.

I actually like demonspawn and RnR so don't take this personally but it's been about a week since this post that your disbanding and your all still on the AA. Please vacate so we can see who the new powerhouse is going to be. Thank you

Signed,

The entire CN community (All 100 of us)

7 hours ago, DemonSpawn said:

I've sent multiple messages for people to leave. 20 or so have left.

This is the amount of inactivity i've dealt with....lol

Probably just your miserable leadership style.

Hands up don't steep. Free my peoples. Free black tea to former R&R members. Join the Black Tea Matters Movement.

On 9/28/2016 at 0:17 PM, smurthwaite said:

This breaks my heart.  Love to all my friends there.  Long live the once mighty, even if it is only in our hearts.

i blame u xP

On 9/28/2016 at 7:08 PM, stockhunter said:

So much kata spam gone :(

shhh we dont talk about that

On 10/3/2016 at 7:50 PM, YOLO SWAG said:

DemonSpawn sucked harder.

qft

On 10/4/2016 at 0:59 AM, Morphine said:

Please vacate so we can see who the new powerhouse is going to be.

working on it D:

literally dozens of us :colbert2: :|

rawr

On 10/7/2016 at 1:32 AM, Helbrecht said:

For kata, i would poach the hell out of.

erm... u are all welcome to attempt to poach me personally... the rest of them no xP

im sincerely interested in how u all go about it >_<

9 hours ago, scytale said:

Even my thread with all those pics?  That's a shame.  sorry for the loss and goodbye old friends.  I haven't been on much myself and haven't been there in a very long time but I'll still miss you guys

yes... both of them D:

On 10/8/2016 at 11:26 PM, Dark Zone Elite said:

RAWR!

ditto :3

rawr