Treaty Announcement

Banned

WVUJGa7.jpg

The Attacktorate Accords

Article I:  SLAP recognizes a state of war with the entity identifying itself as Monsters University.

Signed for Sovereign League of Armed Powers,

Banned

The Ministry

Edited by Banned

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

If by which you mean they start unprovoked wars and piss off lots of people, then yes, yes they are.

Even I don't always agree with all their wars and they can be a wild card, most of the time they are starting wars with the kind of alliances who fit the description you just made.

Overall they are still lean towards good on the scales of justice.

8 minutes ago, Banned said:

Get somebody in my range, I'll muster a better showing for you.

you have 15 of them, you had to use someone from last call to do half of the "blitz" for you...................... You should take a MU textbook with you, I don't know what they taught you in doom :P

Lord Darrin threatened to hit us multiple times and said he wasn't afraid, where did he go? 

21 hours ago, President Hardin said:

you have 15 of them, you had to use someone from last call to do half of the "blitz" for you...................... You should take a MU textbook with you, I don't know what they taught you in doom :P

Lord Darrin threatened to hit us multiple times and said he wasn't afraid, where did he go? 

Hi

33 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

Don't worry, we will keep them there

Haha at least this time you have a couple more guys (So they can enjoy anarchy as well)....  Your still hiding at the bottom I see....Still got the billion or so?