Declaration of Existence

IYIyTh

24q49xv.jpg

Once upon a time there was a tea prophet who led his people to greatness. Sipping from his cup he was able to divulge the secrets of life through the Book of Earl Gray, and pensive missives such as "Chamomile, spice or made up word?" His people flourished. Without doubt of his prowess, those that went before him were to be boiled so that they might never be steamed. But they were misled. The people sipped his tantalizing oolong tea, not worrying what discriminating against the black tea would do. They thought themselves better, even though some of the green tea was indeed black as the blackest of the black tea -- they continued to steep carelessly of the poverty levied on the black tea. Subjected to section 800 housing, where 800 black tea bags were thrown in the same packaging -- the oolong tea continued to be otherwise loose and free or shinily packaged individually.

But this was only the beginning of the first deceptions of the tea prophet.

He had already conquered the world, but it wasn't enough. He wanted more. So began the systematic disenfranchisement of an entire sect of tea. "They're lazy," he said. "I think they should just get a mug like the rest of us. "I only see black on black tea bagging in my neighborhood." were their replies to cries for help by their black brothers. Through centuries of forced labor at behest of the oolong caleafate, the black tea had long been segregated and systemically weakened by the others. Even the flaming habanero/trans herbal spice tea were more a protected class than the black tea.

But why is this? All tea once originated from black tea. Why do we pretend our ancestors of yesterday are not worthy of being on an equal footing with the rest of the world? Why do we systematically under-fund black tea events? Why is it that when black tea comes across your table you hide your mug? We need to answer to this teacism. We need to recognize that Black Tea Matters. Why is it we shun black tea to our children and claim that green tea is healthier when there is no such evidence to support it? 

Martin Luther King Quote....GOOD NEWS!!  ..Register for the RMR4 International.info Product Line Showcase Webinar  at:  www.rmr4international.info/500_tasty_diabetic_recipes.htm    ... Don't miss it!:

Henceforth, Black Tea Matters Movement will offer commentary on the rest of Cybernations and our hated enemies the Oolong Caleafate.

We have an embassy at my inbox but are not accepting ambassadors until the oolong caleafate pays for their crimes.

I'm glad you support the black tea matters movement. It's about time someone takes a stand for all of the black tea out there that is routinely discriminated against.

nah i'll keep my supernuke battlecruiser for when I get even more bored thanks. Unless you want to be the recipients of said nukes? Nevermind too bored to login

Edited by IYIyTh

On 9/28/2016 at 2:09 PM, Lenny N Karl said:

This is pretty low even for you IYIyth.  Come out of PM, I have some friends who want to shake your hand....

/and the rest of your nation...

//welcome back?

you can direct your anger at the black tea matter movement here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=369917

Black Tea Matters thanks Gibs for all of his anger directing.

Hopefully the war mongers in NATO will listen to their perennial masters in NPO who protect the great black tea movement.

17 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

I'll have to pop around for a cuppa some time

We have plenty of black tea. If you want something fancy like that Oolong opression, you'll have to seek out Mr. Teaprophet.

Look I like black tea, but this movment seems steeped in hate. 

I propose that all tea's matter, and that black, white, and green tea deserve respect. 

I have a dream that one day our tea will not be judged by the color of it's leaves, but by the content of its brew! 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

18 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Look I like black tea, but this movment seems steeped in hate. 

I propose that all tea's matter, and that black, white, and green tea deserve respect. 

I have a dream that one day our tea will not be judged by the color of it's leaves, but by the content of its brew! 

You're what's wrong with this planet. You can't possibly understand the oppression black tea has gone through, because you're not black (tea.)

4 minutes ago, IYIyTh said:

You're what's wrong with this planet. You can't possibly understand the oppression black tea has gone through, because you're not black (tea.)

I disagree. I can understand the feelings of black tea. Several times over the course of thus year the tea crop within The First Order nation has been destroyed by nuclear fire. Buy through those tragic times  with no tea to steep; the supreme leader realized that all tea was precious. 

You are a blasphemer. You will be dealt with accordingly. No longer will I await the tea leaves for change. I will purge ye and free you from your bonds. I will have you steep in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, where you will be purified.

chappelle-show-prince-skit-dave-chappell

31 minutes ago, IYIyTh said:

You are a blasphemer. You will be dealt with accordingly. No longer will I await the tea leaves for change. I will purge ye and free you from your bonds. I will have you steep in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, where you will be purified.

chappelle-show-prince-skit-dave-chappell

We need not be enemies lol. I'll come with you peacefully. BUT if your black tea is not strong enough don't blame me.