Operation Tropic Thunder

I was watching Tropic Thunder. Sue me.

But I digress...

Mandarins%20Banner.jpg

The Federation of Cobra hereby declares war on The Mages Guild for the following reasons:

.Their leaders refusal to adhere to our "Stay off mah lawn" clause of the treaty that brought about a ceasefire for the Three Strikes of the Cobra War (after which the FCA became HoS, then eventually, Mages Guild).

.Their falsified spy report, which was obviously reported to the Mods.

.Their recent involvement in one of our tech raids which saw aggression on their behalf. Both directly, and through proxy warfare.

Signed, GK.

King Cobra.

Cult%20of%20Jack%20Layton.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got ourselves a mediator.

To: General Kanabis    From: Lucius Optimus    Date: 9/26/2016 3:00:16 PM

Subject: Salutations 

If they provide visual evidence that Roal resigned before leaving I suppose you'll take all this back?

To: Lucius Optimus    From: General Kanabis    Date: 9/26/2016 3:17:24 PM

Subject: RE: Salutations 

By all means.

Have at it, Lucius.

Diplomatic yes. Don't waste your time. I can have my friends both within and outside TMG providing evidences of me expressing disappointment in my alliance and displeasure I had towards the position I held there.

12 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

*Threats* (superfluous ones at that, since GK is aware of the realistic possibility that the aforementioned threat is as good as done, should compliance not be met, but will willingly take that dive, should his own satisfaction of issues pertaining to the safeguarding of his AA's sovereignty not be guaranteed by means of diplomatic intervention as previously discussed with a third party, one Lucius Optimus) 

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Diplomatic yes. Don't waste your time. I can have my friends both within and outside TMG providing evidences of me expressing disappointment in my alliance and displeasure I had towards the position I held there.

I have announced a ceasefire within my Alliance, but we have yet to hear from General Gorgath.