Operation Tropic Thunder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

Guys stop fighting seriously it does nobody any favours. Plus Roal if you have Roalites in GK's alliance then why would you tell him that?!

It doesn't hurt me. GK allready has low trust in his own alliance such that he is careful.

1 minute ago, General Gorgoth said:

To be fair Roal you're obssession with GK is borderline fangirl in nature

Its not an obsession. I never asked them to spy for me. Their admiration of their own leader brought them to me.

27 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Dont forget. GK in his infinite wisdom gifted it to LPCN

You jelly?

20 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Who's LPCN?

They're an Alliance Bloc. I renamed my AA and changed it to something silly to mock our adversary. Said adversary then sent his real life brother to a new AA which he named Cobra, effectively keeping us from getting the name back (he's still sitting there, all by himself).

Once upon a time, I made a mistake, but life goes on and I renamed the AA Federation of Cobra after toying with several other possibilities.

1 hour ago, General Gorgoth said:

Who's LPCN?

43 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You jelly?

They're an Alliance Bloc. I renamed my AA and changed it to something silly to mock our adversary. Said adversary then sent his real life brother to a new AA which he named Cobra, effectively keeping us from getting the name back (he's still sitting there, all by himself).

Once upon a time, I made a mistake, but life goes on and I renamed the AA Federation of Cobra after toying with several other possibilities.

I wrote an essay about the LPCN here:

5 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Yes among several ones the most famous is c0bra (with a zero 0).  That is why FCA is called the syndicate while c0bra was called ZEROES.