Looking for Alliance w/ Kick-Butt Tech Circle, Revolutionary Mentality

flowingfire

Does your alliance actually do something involved and interesting other than sit around, do nothing, collecting infra and tech?  Yeah, then, recruit me.

I've been off Cybernations for years, but want to introduce the illustrious new nation of RainbowKitten!  My history: I played between 2006-2011 during some of the greatest times of Cybernations, have taken leadership in alliance governments, and seek to re-invest myself a bit into the game.

What I'm looking for: A reasonably active alliance with a massive signing-bonus (with which you'll actually follow through), as well as the ability to for me to collect countless millions in a tech circle.  Is that your alliance?  Does your alliance pay well for tech to new nations?  I'm your guy.  I need to build, build, build, so here we go!  I send tech, you send $$$.  That said, it's about more than that-- let's declare a revolution on the status quo of "boring" that screwed CN to begin with.

Let's get me in your tech circle and build the strength of our alliance, shall we?  (By the way, I like iconoclastic and politically savvy alliances too.)  Oh, and by the way big empires: I might betray you eventually.  :P

Edited by flowingfire

The Mages Guild has a storied past (relatively) interesting things always happen in our alliance, if you have doubts ask anyone who knows us or me. You wont get massive sign in bonus, you will get an host of 6/100 tech deals with which you can grow just like the rest of us.
There is plenty of interalliance politics which you can taste once you join our alliance. Also I am always on look out of experienced members who can help with alliance administration etc.