Fall is Coming

T7K-Flag-wavy-David_zpsb8685864.png

Lords, Ladies, Knights, and smallfolk of Westeros lend me your ears!

For some time we have lived under the glorious reign of King David, First of His Name, and it is with sadness that I must announce that His Grace has met with a most unfortunate accident.

tommen-jumping.gif

It is time for fresh blood in The Seven Kingdoms, for a new King, and with him a new Hand. As such, I would like to announce the coronation of King Comrade General, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Serving as his Hand will be the the lovely Lady Augusta. Metalbot has mercifully generously been allowed by His Grace to keep his head remain Master at Arms for assisting us during this...take over difficult time. Knuk has been appointed Master of Coin for his devotion and loyalty to the Crown, as well as his vast knowledge of finance. As the Honorable Knuk says "The Master of Coin finds the money. The King and the Hand spend it."

The Master of Whispers and Master of Laws have not been seen since the King's untimely expiration, so it will be assumed that they, in their grief, have followed their beloved King David to the afterlife. That being said, I, Valdoroth, shall assume the position of Master of Whispers, and Jaime Lannister has been appointed as Master of Laws.

All others on the Council shall keep their positions, provided they remain compliant competent, and, of course, loyal to the Crown. The Crown encourages all citizens of Westeros to take care, as King Comrade General would very much dislike it if others met the same fate fell victim to an accident, such as the previous King did.

trl:dr TSK is changing a bunch of government members

Current Government:

King: Comrade General

Hand of the King: Augusta

Master of Arms: Metalbot

Master of Coin: knUk23

Master of Whispers: Valdoroth

Master of Laws: Jaime Lannister

Edited by Valdoroth Kai
name fix

On 9/20/2016 at 0:10 PM, Helbrecht said:

:(

Yeah i dont know a single one of you. Must be getting old.

Older.

I've been around since 08, but not really government :P I'm old too.

On 9/20/2016 at 9:17 PM, knUk23 said:

C'mon Val my man, at least get my name right :(

All hail King CG o/

fixed.

o/ all