Skyfall

They told me they would rather disband than let me lead.

And so they perished.

At last it seems that the Pen has run out of ink. He was the Writer on the Walls. He was the watcher of the word. The book that guards the realm of men. And now, his scribbling has ended.

Time to apply to NG! Hello guys!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Rush Sykes said:

And finally the punchling to a very sad joke is delivered.... maybe?

More like....have we finally reached the comical point where inactivity is so widespread that it's too difficult to disband? I mean, sixty nations is still a good-sized alliance especially five days after it's supposedly committed suicide.

Also, I think 'punchling' should be a word.

17 hours ago, Partisan said:

And so they perished.

At last it seems that the Pen has run out of ink. He was the Writer on the Walls. He was the watcher of the word. The book that guards the realm of men. And now, his scribbling has ended.

Come join the NG party Partisan, the waters fine.

18 hours ago, Partisan said:

And so they perished.

all hail the mighty Pen.

Hrmm so NG, who already hates Umbrella is getting an influx of active members who also have an axe to grind with Umbrella.

Maybe this world will get interesting again :D

Probably not though, it will probably continue to be a stat circlejerk.

On 9/12/2016 at 7:42 AM, Avakael said:

If Holton is M, then unless explicitly stated otherwise (I don't have document in front of me), the charter gives him the right to simply do it. A dick move if the membership wasn't consulted first, but a legitimate one.

Shutup you dweeb

also hello

Edited by IYIyTh

On 9/12/2016 at 5:36 PM, kingzog said:

Hubris, meet Nemesis.

MI6 was the best alliance for most of its existence in the entire game. 

Not much hubris about it --- several folks (the largest stat huggers in the game) found themselves so threatened they allied together to do absolutely nothing but launch several successive wars on an alliance they claimed to not care about.

Edited by IYIyTh

On 9/13/2016 at 4:49 PM, Facade said:

The Oolong Caleafate rejects any notion of disbandment, on the contrary, the collective formerly known as 'MI6' has never been stronger.  All members are requested to return to the holy land to unleash final Teahad.  The world will be united under His Almighty Spout.

All alliances with planted operatives will be required to honor TITO and afford an alliance with the Caleafate.  

What is boiled may never steam, but steeps again stronger and warmer.

Operation disband NATO continues

#neverforget

#teaplot

On 9/14/2016 at 4:35 PM, Believland said:

What is boiled may never steam, but steeps again stronger and warmer.

blessed be thy earl of grey

On 9/14/2016 at 4:37 PM, Facade said:

You will perish in the His scalding presence when apocalypse comes.  The end has already taken place, and once you become cognizant of this freeing fact you too will steep in His divine wisdom.

Steep tight, sweet prince.

On 9/14/2016 at 8:20 PM, Shurukian said:

this-is-fine-meme.jpg

love you stags

How is your micro doing? Are you all having a great time barely existing on this planet whose politics evaporated long ago?

It's going to be weird having to come up with something to do other than dump on your former home for y'all.

On 9/15/2016 at 0:09 PM, kingzog said:

At this point I think it's reasonable to ask whether or not this is a joke thread.

If not, when can we start raiding?

Well, you are posting in it, so I guess some aspects could be considered a joke.

On 9/15/2016 at 1:55 PM, Gibsonator21 said:

No one in my range, first thing I checked :/

Check yo self before you wreck yoself.

also hello

Edited by IYIyTh

2 hours ago, berbers said:

Hrmm so NG, who already hates Umbrella is getting an influx of active members who also have an axe to grind with Umbrella.

Maybe this world will get interesting again :D

Probably not though, it will probably continue to be a stat circlejerk.

That would require either of them having a spine. Maybe they'll just continue to merge into each other or all flee to Pacifica like the rest of the talentless droves left here.

21 hours ago, Rush Sykes said:

And finally the punchling to a very sad joke is delivered.... maybe?

The saddest joke of all is the one who relishes the implicit abuse of a forgotten and dead god, begging for redemption through sacrilegious holy offerings.  Sadder still is the false god that profits from sloth and allows a destitute clergy to fund his sinful life.

Both will be scalded by the Almighty Teapot when the end of the end comes, for we have already reached the end of days and are now walking corpses, destined to the cyclical nature of irrelevance.  

Heed my words, for despite your inherent sinful ignorance of the truth, by searching these teachings you will in fact discover that ultimate annihilation is preferable to indefinite suffering.

3 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

How is your micro doing? Are you all having a great time barely existing on this planet whose politics evaporated long ago?

It's going to be weird having to come up with something to do other than dump on your former home for y'all.

Pretty !@#$@#$ micro dude. But it comes with micro pigs and micro brews, so it's pretty much the bees knees.

I transitioned to dumping on Caustic months ago. Pile of Poo on Apple iOS 10.0

Good to see iyiyth again. 

MI6 was basically rolled out of existence after Disorder, but it's really hilarious to me that it took basically every other alliance in this game over three years to do it. Sucks to suck, losers. 

The Oolong Caleaphate will follow the Tea Prophet beyond the end of days. We will reach the Holy Teahouse.  

21 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Not much hubris about it ---

Actually, I'm kind of bang-on with this one. From the beginning MI6 never ceased to tell people how great it was. Now it's a joke.

If my comment were any more apt I'd be able to use it to install Linux components.

On 9/16/2016 at 10:09 PM, IYIyTh said:

Not much hubris about it --- several folks (the largest stat huggers in the game) found themselves so threatened they allied together to do absolutely nothing but launch several successive wars on an alliance they claimed to not care about.

This a great summary of what MI6 was and why it failed. Tldr 'we da best, so everyone's out to get us'. I never doubted that Myth totally and 100% presented the essence of MI6, well, second only to Chim.

Edited by shahenshah