Announcement regarding SPATR-Oculus War

murtibing

Announcement regarding SPATR-Oculus War

The SPATR-Oculus war started on the 15th March. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors and MONGOLS were attacked by a large coalition of alliances, mostly form the Oculus bloc. All allies of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors (i.e. Kaskus, Nusantara Elite Warriors and Monsters Inc) defended SPATR against the Oculus Coalition. Afterwards, The Imperial Remnant (protectorate of Kaskus) was also attacked by the Oculus Coalition.

There are many things which can be said about this war. But one thing sums it all up:

1. CubaQuerida
17,662,172 Attacking + 34,128,167 Defending = 51,790,339 Casualties

2. Timmehhh
18,472,403 Attacking + 22,210,455 Defending = 40,682,858 Casualties

3. ALFERALFER
14,173,031 Attacking + 17,523,919 Defending = 31,696,950 Casualties

4. Coffee Shock
9,884,693 Attacking + 20,220,870 Defending = 30,105,563 Casualties

5. Death from above 82
10,640,995 Attacking + 18,360,213 Defending = 29,001,208 Casualties

6. gantanX
12,439,929 Attacking + 15,920,378 Defending = 28,360,307 Casualties

7. Nashorn
8,756,748 Attacking + 16,765,785 Defending = 25,522,533 Casualties

8. o ya baby
9,452,674 Attacking + 15,533,144 Defending = 24,985,818 Casualties

9. konkrage1
8,671,529 Attacking + 15,848,722 Defending = 24,520,251 Casualties

10. murtibing
8,493,743 Attacking + 15,150,862 Defending = 23,644,605 Casualties

11. idiotbang
8,929,425 Attacking + 14,529,466 Defending = 23,458,891 Casualties

12. Furious Purpose
8,121,054 Attacking + 14,177,088 Defending = 22,298,142 Casualties

13. Artigo
6,557,462 Attacking + 14,986,542 Defending = 21,544,004 Casualties

14. Vladimir Stukov II
7,630,306 Attacking + 13,487,373 Defending = 21,117,679 Casualties

15. Jonesing
8,031,339 Attacking + 12,737,336 Defending = 20,768,675 Casualties

16. RoadRash
8,548,251 Attacking + 11,758,910 Defending = 20,307,161 Casualties

17. kingneptune
9,786,352 Attacking + 10,428,314 Defending = 20,214,666 Casualties

18. Stewie
7,389,447 Attacking + 12,731,371 Defending = 20,120,818 Casualties

19. White Majik
7,779,189 Attacking + 11,682,698 Defending = 19,461,887 Casualties

20. Vespassianus
7,523,384 Attacking + 11,406,327 Defending = 18,929,711 Casualties

21. Vol Navy
7,303,435 Attacking + 11,287,472 Defending = 18,590,907 Casualties

22. untouchable
5,656,302 Attacking + 12,892,817 Defending = 18,549,119 Casualties

23. Scytale
6,642,070 Attacking + 11,764,714 Defending = 18,406,784 Casualties

24. Dark Lord
7,089,433 Attacking + 10,713,935 Defending = 17,803,368 Casualties

25. Arcane
7,560,406 Attacking + 10,209,127 Defending = 17,769,533 Casualties

The names of members of alliances from SPATR Coalition are bolded.

I would also like to address one more thing.

Recently there seems to be some confusion regarding why this war has been going on for close to 6 months.

So far neither Oculus Coaliton nor SPATR Coalition offered their opponents a peace treaty covering all alliances involved in the war.

Specifically, neither SPATR nor MONGOLS received any offer of peace treaty from Oculus Coalition.

And so the war continues.

Signed,

Murtibing - Minister of War of SPATR and MONGOLS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys deserve credit for how long you've fought, without complaint either and just the occasional update to remind us this is still going on.

I think both sides of this war deserve credit for fighting such an intense war for so long. Many said if Sengoku and others fought SPATR their top tier would be anniliated, Sengoku and Oculus pressed on regardless showing they weren't afraid of damage. SPATR, Mongols, NEW & TIR have also shown they tough alliances, who have earned their right to keep existing by fighting for it.

However I think this war might be getting up there in length with some of my longest wars even, I think both sides should just shake on white peace and recognize the other side were able to put up a good enough fight nobody needs to subjecate the other side in any way. I'm willing to mediate white peace if both sides have to much pride to ask the other if they want to do white peace. Those involved who would be open to white peace can message me, if both sides let me know are willing to white peace I can connect the dots and try bringing both sides to an agreement.

If this war is what Oculus needs to keep themselves from getting bored, then so be it. However I think it would be more interesting for Oculus to come up with new war scenarios, rather than keep this going forever. I think Oculus has made their point they are capable of keeping a war like this going for a very long time, but I think its time both sides should moove on. SPATR aren't Doom Sphere.

31 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm willing to mediate white peace if both sides have to much pride to ask the other if they want to do white peace. Those involved who would be open to white peace can message me, if both sides let me know are willing to white peace I can connect the dots and try bringing both sides to an agreement.

I think this is an excellent idea. I assume you are willing to back your allies with military force if negotiations fail?

I imagine if SPaTR approaches Oculus with a peace offer, it would be heard out. I very much doubt there's a lot of interest in a game of "no, you ask first" and there's very little reason to play it.

On 11/9/2016 at 2:59 AM, Sephiroth said:

You guys deserve credit for how long you've fought, without complaint either and just the occasional update to remind us this is still going on.

I think both sides of this war deserve credit for fighting such an intense war for so long. Many said if Sengoku and others fought SPATR their top tier would be anniliated, Sengoku and Oculus pressed on regardless showing they weren't afraid of damage. SPATR, Mongols, NEW & TIR have also shown they tough alliances, who have earned their right to keep existing by fighting for it.

However I think this war might be getting up there in length with some of my longest wars even, I think both sides should just shake on white peace and recognize the other side were able to put up a good enough fight nobody needs to subjecate the other side in any way. I'm willing to mediate white peace if both sides have to much pride to ask the other if they want to do white peace. Those involved who would be open to white peace can message me, if both sides let me know are willing to white peace I can connect the dots and try bringing both sides to an agreement.

If this war is what Oculus needs to keep themselves from getting bored, then so be it. However I think it would be more interesting for Oculus to come up with new war scenarios, rather than keep this going forever. I think Oculus has made their point they are capable of keeping a war like this going for a very long time, but I think its time both sides should moove on. SPATR aren't Doom Sphere.

Thanks....but nothanks from me

this war is fun

On 2016-09-10 at 6:09 PM, Auctor said:

I imagine if SPaTR approaches Oculus with a peace offer, it would be heard out. I very much doubt there's a lot of interest in a game of "no, you ask first" and there's very little reason to play it.

At this point, I kinda doubt they want to stop the war. They are never going to be able to rebuild, and they are now down in the NS range where fighting is going to be pretty lopsided in their favour.

11 hours ago, Haflinger said:

At this point, I kinda doubt they want to stop the war. They are never going to be able to rebuild, and they are now down in the NS range where fighting is going to be pretty lopsided in their favour.

Nothing is in their favor, absolutely nothing. The damage they do in the low NS ranges are of no consequence as you know. What it does is it helps our guys learn and get real hands on combat experience, no pixels would measure this but it is absolutely essential and valuable for mass recruiting alliances. We'd gladly pay for rebuilding the guys (and the amount really is peanuts) in exchange for this valuable experience.  So only favor being done is our young nations getting some learning and fun. So, I believe people are absolutely fine with it for as long as they want to keep it up. Whenever they feel or realize like rest of the bob that they've been savagely, absolutely rektd, have lost this war and would like peace, they know where to find the relevant people. I highly doubt anyone would be dick about it from our side, unlike untouchable when he pushed for and started all this. All in all, pretty blasé situation at the moment. 

And also, congratulations on the casualties, especially to the big guys from our side who went in first and contributed to those numbers the most. 

Edited by shahenshah

9 hours ago, shahenshah said:

Nothing is in their favor, absolutely nothing. The damage they do in the low NS ranges are of no consequence as you know. What it does is it helps our guys learn and get real hands on combat experience, no pixels would measure this but it is absolutely essential and valuable for mass recruiting alliances. We'd gladly pay for rebuilding the guys (and the amount really is peanuts) in exchange for this valuable experience.  So only favor being done is our young nations getting some learning and fun. So, I believe people are absolutely fine with it for as long as they want to keep it up. Whenever they feel or realize like rest of the bob that they've been savagely, absolutely rektd, have lost this war and would like peace, they know where to find the relevant people. I highly doubt anyone would be dick about it from our side, unlike untouchable when he pushed for and started all this. All in all, pretty blasé situation at the moment.

You are generally right. But, on the other hand, these are guys who wanted to have really big nations. They're never going to be able to do that again, so it looks like neither side really has a reason to pursue peace at the moment.

On 13/09/2016 at 9:37 AM, shahenshah said:

I highly doubt anyone would be dick about it from our side, unlike untouchable when he pushed for and started all this.

It gives me great pleasure to see his nation completely wrecked. One of the most if not the most unpleasant person I've have had any dealings with here.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:37 AM, shahenshah said:

And also, congratulations on the casualties, especially to the big guys from our side who went in first and contributed to those numbers the most. 

Yes, no damage at all. Nothing to see. It can be rebuilt since all of the alliances in Oculus are essentially the 100 nations left playing this game, and they're all allied to each other because they're feckless scum.

7 hours ago, IYIyTh said:

Yes, no damage at all. Nothing to see. It can be rebuilt since all of the alliances in Oculus are essentially the 100 nations left playing this game, and they're all allied to each other because they're feckless scum.

I thought you retired?

i have this hope that one day admin will pull the plug and reset the game so that it might be worth a damn again some day. Every time I come back I'm even more disappointed.

On 9/12/2016 at 9:28 AM, noname said:

Thanks....but nothanks from me

this war is fun

22 hours ago, Prozenz said:

Seconded.

I agree, this war is fun.

On 9/10/2016 at 10:57 PM, Blackatron said:

But still thanks for the casualties list, and congrats getting to the top 10 I guess.

It would be interesting to see the stats of the damage inflicted as well. During this war I have destroyed over 77k tech and over 1 million of NS. I don't have such stats for anyone else though.

On 9/12/2016 at 11:33 PM, Haflinger said:

they are now down in the NS range where fighting is going to be pretty lopsided in their favour.

This is incorrect. There is a lot of nations in Oculus that dropped down to lower NS ranges, due to this war and other wars. They have the military wonders and in many cases war chest and sometimes navy as well. There are also nations in Oculus alliances with military wonders that seem to be permanently staying in the low tier, even before this war. On top of that, enemies of SPATR Coalition are far more numerous and they have vast aid capacity at their disposal.

Edited by murtibing

20 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

You're down at 22K, man. Let me just leave this here: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=811943

The nations fighting in that war are both less that 5K NS, down there yeah, the MONGOLS/SPATR crew are likely to have an advantage, though Oculus does have a few heavily wondered nations in that range.

At 22K it is a different story altogether, to put it in perspective I am at 21K and of the 35 Pacificans in range of me at least 27 are nuclear, for IRON it is 11/14, Umbrella 3/3,  VE 15/23, DT 4/5.

I assume those nations mostly have SDIs as well,

In that same NS range NPO have 10 nations with over 2,000 tech, IRON has 5 over 1,500, VE has 5 over 1,000 and 1 of those has over 3,000.

So the former SPATR super-tier have not yet reached the NS range where they have any kind of huge dominance, they have more tech than most of those they are fighting, but at that range the tech bonus is fairly small anyway, plenty of nations at that NS and lower have a large number of war wonders.

And wow, my crappy 9 month old nation now has a greater NS than those of Doombirds...