2 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

So I'm going to assume the Mongols-Sengoku(oculus) war will come to a close. Oculus did come in "defense " of Sengoku and all that jazz

An attack on one is an attack on all. Oculus can never stop fighting Mongols, they are in an endless loop of treaty activation, even without the source they just feed off each other in the cycle.

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No congratulations for Umbrella I see.

I pushed FCC into being the first to sign with Umbrella despite historically FCC being slow on signing treaties, I also used to get along great with Umbrella Leadership and we accomplished a lot together in making sure the Citadel didn't become a puppet bloc for Continuum/NPO.

After I resigned from FCC, later I got into the war with GOONS when I didn't care much for the politics and was burning through my nation on them. When Umbrella sanctioned me, that sanction was the biggest shock to me and felt like a betrayal from those I had considered friends until that point. I have been a member of the black team since the day of my nation's creation until then. After that I got in argument with the Umbrella Leadership over it we haven't been friends like we used to be; even if I don't care what happened back then anymore.

I think Roquentin and many other in Umbrella are great CN players, but these days I doubt I would even get a private embassy or much of a reception if I applied for one with them. I'm more disappointed to see Sengoku gone, but congrats to Umbrella as well I suppose. They are still ex-Citadel and we shared a lot of fun times together as members, so I'll always appreciate them playing the role needed of them to overthrow Continuum.

o7 Umbrella

Although next are you going to point out every other post where Umbrella isn't mentioned, but someone else is?

Edited by Sephiroth

Wow. It's an overused phrase and I half apologize, but in a lot of ways it truly does seem like the end of an era. Sengoku may have never been big but they always cast their own shade of light on the world, and I'll be sad to see it gone.

Also Grämlins will be independently protected by CA. Mess with them and I'll chew on your ankles till you die. True story bro.

On 2016-09-07 at 11:15 PM, rileyaddaff said:

So I'm going to assume the Mongols-Sengoku(oculus) war will come to a close. Oculus did come in "defense " of Sengoku and all that jazz

There's plenty of precedent for continuing wars started in defense of disbanded AAs. When Dave disbanded his rogue AA, MK didn't just peace CSN out.

Sengoku has been one of my favorite alliances for the past 3 years. You were always fun to work with. We will miss your crazy.

Take refuge knowing that IKE and NOMOETOE are proud of you and TW and Hart's Pyramid of Greatness still stands as strong as ever. We hope that you all have a good time in Umbrella. I'm happy that we will still be allied.

o/ hart

o/ Auctor

o/ Sengoku

Edited by The Warrior