Welcome to the Apocalypse

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Look at the stats, I posted them for you on the other page for the last war....

I ask for no respect, I don't care who likes me or don't. I enjoy TE and SE....I get along with most nations....but some I don't and usually if I don't and if I don't most other don't either.

AW has no allies in TE, everyone is a rival. Those who don't play TE like that are just pathetic. Ya we may team up with someone for a war, but we don't buddy buddy for the entire round or rounds. If you want to play the treaty game go play SE.

How many book have you wrote? Bullet points man....I don't need a full page of your crap.

EDIT- And ya we are getting whooped by OP and DD. It was an updeclare it happens...and DD hasn't fought a good war since beginning of July. Someone had to give them a decent war since you skipped over them and added Warhawks when you and OP should have fought us and DD.

AL Bundy

Whose buddy buddy? D1 always fights the next strongest and for the last dozen or so rounds they have been Avengers, Tdo, and this round Devildogs and Ateam, who has AW fought and beaten without someone else holding your hand? Nlon?

Sure we have friends in TE, we wont deny that and we like to fight together but we don't go out and use those friendships to dominate everyone. You seem to have this fixation where everyone should play theyway you want them to play but good luck with that.

I never saw your stats but we did far more damage than what AW and ateam did to D1 and OP. Almost everyone on your side got demolished and rolled so I'm not sure where you pulled your numbers out of. Possibly a place where the sun don't shine?

We avoid DD yet we hit them when they were at their strongest and refused to hit them when they were at their weakest. That is exactly what we did.

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Whose buddy buddy? D1 always fights the next strongest and for the last dozen or so rounds they have been Avengers, Tdo, and this round Devildogs and Ateam, who has AW fought and beaten without someone else holding your hand? Nlon?

Sure we have friends in TE, we wont deny that and we like to fight together but we don't go out and use those friendships to dominate everyone. You seem to have this fixation where everyone should play theyway you want them to play but good luck with that.

I never saw your stats but we did far more damage than what AW and ateam did to D1 and OP. Almost everyone on your side got demolished and rolled so I'm not sure where you pulled your numbers out of. Possibly a place where the sun don't shine?

We avoid DD yet we hit them when they were at their strongest and refused to hit them when they were at their weakest. That is exactly what we did.

OK you keep telling yourself that...you guys buddy buddy with 3 or 4 alliances ever round I don't need to list them again.. And you should be fighting the next strongest alliance D1 (most of the time) has the most members...as for our Nlon war someone has to hit them, and we were half the members we have now.

That's the stats pull them yourself, we were way outnumbered that's why we got brought down so low....but the wolves caused more damage to D1 and OP than they did to us.. So for being outnumbered we did just swell!

Al

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

OK you keep telling yourself that...you guys buddy buddy with 3 or 4 alliances ever round I don't need to list them again.. And you should be fighting the next strongest alliance D1 (most of the time) has the most members...as for our Nlon war someone has to hit them, and we were half the members we have now.

That's the stats pull them yourself, we were way outnumbered that's why we got brought down so low....but the wolves caused more damage to D1 and OP than they did to us.. So for being outnumbered we did just swell!

Al

If you're not going to include your tag team partners damages like you've combined D1 and OPs then you're absolutely right considering ateam barely fought back, AW did more damage against D1 and OP when you had more stuff to blow up. One for the AW record books.

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

If you're not going to include your tag team partners damages like you've combined D1 and OPs then you're absolutely right considering ateam barely fought back, AW did more damage against D1 and OP when you had more stuff to blow up. One for the AW record books.

Like I said wolves have no partners :) 

You had a partner when D1 and OP declared war on you but this arguing is mostly cos you think you're better than us and if we beat you then we cheated. This card will only be a little convincing for so long.

What I'm certain we're better than you at is building economic growth and the main reason why yous even were able to stay within range of us was cos D1 and DD had one of the most destructive first round wars ever seen in TE so you guys wont always get 2 months of soft wars and building to keep up with better builders.

Edited by HiredGun

Also how many rounds did you spend in D1? I know i let you run D1 once or twice and I told you to run D1 the way you wanted to and that the rest of D1 will support you so while you complain about us and how we ran it, when you were given a chance you did very little if anything to change the way we moved forward which is why you were bought up into the drivers seat. You also never raised any complaints that I'm aware of about how we managed even though you were in a position to do so.

I find it hard to believe with all the rounds you've played with D1, you learned nothing? And I wasn't trying to take credit for your accomplishments, i applaud you on your contributions to the game and i hope they continue. After all the squabbling and arguing over whose got the biggest dick, lets agree to disagree and move on, i think this may steam from myself and yourself refusing to acknowledging what we both did for each other positively in the past.

Anyway with that, I'm done with this rubbish if you're done Al, D1 will start next round with no grudges and to everyone reading, if you play nice, we will as well.

Edited by HiredGun

@Defcon1: Thanks for the End Of Round  guys and thanks a ton for coordinating with me.I enjoyed it thoroughly.:-)

@All-CN:TE-Players: Happy rebuilding guys:-)

@TradeHeaven: You fought well mate. Special thanks for going all out on me:-)