+45k: 1

+40k: 3

+35k: 5

+30k: 5

+25k: 5

+20k: 2

-20k: 2

Defending Coalition

Note: We're only adding the stats of all the nations we're initially attacking, we're also going to gate crash a party we thought we deserved an invitation for.  :ph34r:

Members: 26

Total NS: 895,356

Avg NS: 34, 436

Nukes: 246

+70k: 1

+50k: 3

+45k:  2

+40k: 6

+35k: 2

+30k: 2

+25k: 1

+20k: 4

-20k: 5

We welcome everyone to bring all the firepower you have, the more the merrier, lets leave nothing for the vultures and see round 40 off with an enjoyable yet destructive end.

o/ War

Edited by HiredGun

9 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Custom121.png

DEFCON 1 Declares War Upon...

EVERYONE!

Stats:

DEFCON 1

Members: 24

Total NS: 783,158

Avg NS: 32,632

Nukes: 252

+50k: 1

+45k: 1

+40k: 3

+35k: 5

+30k: 5

+25k: 5

+20k: 2

-20k: 2

Defending Coalition

Note: We're only adding the stats of all the nations we're initially attacking, we're also going to gate crash a party we thought we deserved an invitation for.  :ph34r:

Members: 26

Total NS: 895,356

Avg NS: 34, 436

Nukes: 246

+70k: 1

+50k: 3

+45k:  2

+40k: 6

+35k: 2

+30k: 2

+25k: 1

+20k: 4

-20k: 5

We welcome everyone to bring all the firepower you have, the more the merrier, lets leave nothing for the vultures and see round 40 off with an enjoyable yet destructive end.

o/ War

Haha funny! 3 alliance in a war, and hmmm most targets already in a war.....

i bet, no one from D1 hits anyway from OP or misfits haha let's find out....

Al

21 hours ago, malakarlian said:

Seriously you are tooting your own horn.......after the way Defcon1 has acted this round? Pathetic

Point the finger all you want but the patheticness started with AW allowing Ateam members to ghost your aa and hit us after your forum dow which yous updated multiple times after someone new piled in on us. But what was worst than that is that you elected to hit an alliance that was crushing rogues and multis all round while you avoided the war dodgers when they should have been engaged, you could have added someone else to even the stats and easily had gone after them as we would have. Instead after 60 days of avoiding war, you helped extend their leaders run even further.

That's what I'd call pathetic

All I see is Defcon 1 desperate attempt to feel important at the end.....

We did not shield the A-Team, I never even talked to them until I asked them to attack with us recently. Maybe D1 should have paid more attention to them at the beginning.

Also calling the kettle black I see, I know what you guys are after. When another alliance get anywhere close to you guy in casualties you pull a stupid move to stay in the lead.....ergo trying to attack everyone, even when most are already in wars. D1 has always been a flag running alliance, call it trying to help and teach others....but you go for award just like any other alliance....Get off your cushy chair

Al Bundy

If we war, you blame us, if we don't you blame us. You either come get us and show us some good show, or just stay away and shh. Sorry to everyone involved in this war, but we had no choice but to attack everybody in TE. Including the flag runners, who were disperate to get their name in the award list despite the fact they had no war for over 2 months. 

So Defcon1 obviously cant keep on watching and had to take a decision to take down all the names and yes everybody else. Because? It's the end of the round! That's more than enough. This is a war game not a political game, if you guys want some politics, surely we'd like to have some talks. 

You can't deny one thing, that without us, this round would have been SO BORING. 

Chill and carry on. 

1 hour ago, wasso said:

If we war, you blame us, if we don't you blame us. You either come get us and show us some good show, or just stay away and shh. Sorry to everyone involved in this war, but we had no choice but to attack everybody in TE. Including the flag runners, who were disperate to get their name in the award list despite the fact they had no war for over 2 months. 

So Defcon1 obviously cant keep on watching and had to take a decision to take down all the names and yes everybody else. Because? It's the end of the round! That's more than enough. This is a war game not a political game, if you guys want some politics, surely we'd like to have some talks. 

You can't deny one thing, that without us, this round would have been SO BORING. 

Chill and carry on. 

Id love to make you glow but since most of my alliance was in anarchy when D1 attacked "the world" ill be fighting my original targets.....but don't worry I think there will be time left for a couple of you.

Anyway why are you talking? You been in 8 wars this entire round and 3 of them are just now (end of round)...so out of your 5 wars you only attacked one nation until now and lost every other war you "defended' if you can all it that.....You are one of the reasons I left D1....nations that wont fight, just sit back and let everyone else carry you. Don't get me wrong your a nice stat though!

Al Bundy

6 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

I'm not complaining war is what the game is about. I'm just hoping that a few of your top guys fight back instead of sitting there with their 200mil+ warchests

Don't know who your talking to but all Wolves are fighting, just have one that needs to declare on a couple...

Al

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Id love to make you glow but since most of my alliance was in anarchy when D1 attacked "the world" ill be fighting my original targets.....but don't worry I think there will be time left for a couple of you.

Anyway why are you talking? You been in 8 wars this entire round and 3 of them are just now (end of round)...so out of your 5 wars you only attacked one nation until now and lost every other war you "defended' if you can all it that.....You are one of the reasons I left D1....nations that wont fight, just sit back and let everyone else carry you. Don't get me wrong your a nice stat though!

Al Bundy

When we talk about wars, we ont speak about every individual war but rather about the whole alliance. You might lose a battle but the alliance overall might have won. 

When you attacked me, i was afk like totally away. Other wise i would have attacked back, as i never miss a hance when i can. And this round for me was bit difficult for my busy life. 

Anyway i do respect you Al Bundy lets keep it this way! 

2 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

I was talking about D1. Al, the wolves have been smashing people,  except the OP guy that declared on me <_<. AW will probably take majority of the alliance war awards. Unless D1, steps up their war game.

Actually many of us have targets assigned, includin Hungary etc.. He's already in action!

We are not holding our money in our pockets, like ATeam who managed to reach peak str award with min damage lol but i doubt Iberia will win it tbh :) and Our stats prove that everybody in D1 is no WC holder. We try to get everybody involved and this war is a great example to what im saying. 

7 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Can you put Cowboy back in charge? He was more entertaining.

Cowboy is only on vacation from the management but we are anticipating multiple demotions as soon as he returns and sees the apocalyptic chaos we have created.

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

All I see is Defcon 1 desperate attempt to feel important at the end.....

We did not shield the A-Team, I never even talked to them until I asked them to attack with us recently. Maybe D1 should have paid more attention to them at the beginning.

Also calling the kettle black I see, I know what you guys are after. When another alliance get anywhere close to you guy in casualties you pull a stupid move to stay in the lead.....ergo trying to attack everyone, even when most are already in wars. D1 has always been a flag running alliance, call it trying to help and teach others....but you go for award just like any other alliance....Get off your cushy chair

Al Bundy

Its really quite simple, you rushed to war to tie down OP and DD in the hopes of beating D1 for kills, we hit everyone cos its the end of round wars. The only one playing the political cards is you.

1 hour ago, wasso said:

We are not holding our money in our pockets, like ATeam who managed to reach peak str award with min damage lol but i doubt Iberia will win it tbh :) and Our stats prove that everybody in D1 is no WC holder. We try to get everybody involved and this war is a great example to what im saying. 

That's funny cause i swear your (current) #3 guy had over 287 million on hand. Yes, your people may have had assigned targets, but they were (mostly) at the bottom of their NS ranges. 

I know that how things are, expecially when your the #1 AA, and everyone else let you make the first move. Some of your assigned wars are basically to pad your stats and make it look like they are engaged. So don't toot your own horn like your trying to get everyone involved.

Once again, not complaining, it is what it is, and everyone allowed D1 to do things at their leisure.

39 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

That's funny cause i swear your (current) #3 guy had over 287 million on hand. Yes, your people may have had assigned targets, but they were (mostly) at the bottom of their NS ranges. 

I know that how things are, expecially when your the #1 AA, and everyone else let you make the first move. Some of your assigned wars are basically to pad your stats and make it look like they are engaged. So don't toot your own horn like your trying to get everyone involved.

Once again, not complaining, it is what it is, and everyone allowed D1 to do things at their leisure.

First of all its not bad to have a huge WC. We have alot of good members who are able of holding huge money and at the same time have many casualties. And thats the good thing. I see no problem with respect to this, its TE, you build very well, money in the bank, then war, casualties->repeat. 

Anyway, in D1, we make sure that everyone is involved in our wars, cause our AA is not for ghosing. 2- 200M is not a huge WC after 90 days of TE, tbh. Its a good amount for an average-good nation who warred and Back collected. But our aim is to war. Not WC holders like ATeam and so many names(nvrm)... 

14 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

All i see is a bunch of cherry picking..poor show

This a tip that may save you a warn but If you're going to post in the TE forums then your name must match your TE nation or ruler name.

12 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

I was talking about D1. Al, the wolves have been smashing people,  except the OP guy that declared on me <_<. AW will probably take majority of the alliance war awards. Unless D1, steps up their war game.

AW can have them all if they can win them.

8 hours ago, rileyaddaff said:

We still have 7 days left of war, we'll make our cash reserves last for those 7 days.

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Cowboy is only on vacation from the management but we are anticipating multiple demotions as soon as he returns and sees the apocalyptic chaos we have created.

Its really quite simple, you rushed to war to tie down OP and DD in the hopes of beating D1 for kills, we hit everyone cos its the end of round wars. The only one playing the political cards is you.

Hope Cowboy comes back next round, better management.

I rushed no war... we took targets. It was OP and DD or D1 for a good war. Seeing we beat you up the last two wars we took a break from you.

Its boring fighting the same people over and over, another good reason  I started a new alliance....D1 v.s. DD was just boring.

AL

16 hours ago, wasso said:

When we talk about wars, we ont speak about every individual war but rather about the whole alliance. You might lose a battle but the alliance overall might have won. 

When you attacked me, i was afk like totally away. Other wise i would have attacked back, as i never miss a hance when i can. And this round for me was bit difficult for my busy life. 

Anyway i do respect you Al Bundy lets keep it this way! 

I have no problem with you, I just don't like nations hiding in large alliances an entire round never attacking a single target. D1 has many vets that do that, I would have kicked them out, but cowboy always protected them. I cant remember if you were one but there was a couple.

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Hope Cowboy comes back next round, better management.

I rushed no war... we took targets. It was OP and DD or D1 for a good war. Seeing we beat you up the last two wars we took a break from you.

Its boring fighting the same people over and over, another good reason  I started a new alliance....D1 v.s. DD was just boring.

AL

I have no problem with you, I just don't like nations hiding in large alliances an entire round never attacking a single target. D1 has many vets that do that, I would have kicked them out, but cowboy always protected them. I cant remember if you were one but there was a couple.

D1 and OP convincingly crushed you and ateam in our last war, not sure how you figured you beat us and we bounced back like nothing happened while AW never recovered pass pre-war stats. You should be thanking us for joining your party since we've put more resources on your side against DD otherwise you'd be getting beat down even faster.

The only person here who wants to feel important is you, you demand respect but you're yet to earn it from me, your first war was against Nlon which has always been considered a soft war and you relied on CB's friendship to attack us when you were ready even though we had many chances to crush yous and had it not been for your friendship with CB, we would have when me and Wasso proposed the idea. The next reason was inviting half of ateam members to ghost your alliance after the dow, effectively shielding their leader from war for another 2 weeks, until we were finally able to give him a war. What i remember of AW before my break was AW avoiding all the politics to avoid getting rolled but now that you're finally one of the top alliances and to your credit a decent fighting alliance, you want to start playing politics now and going after those who rolled you but I recall AW getting rolled by alliances like Tdo all the time.

You also stated in your dow that DD had a debt to pay but you never said this when they were at their peak strength when dd/wh were there, the reason why is cos they'd have crushed you guys at any given moment and you've always avoided creating any rivalries or getting on their bad side.

Edited by HiredGun

16 hours ago, HiredGun said:

D1 and OP convincingly crushed you and ateam in our last war, not sure how you figured you beat us and we bounced back like nothing happened while AW never recovered pass pre-war stats. You should be thanking us for joining your party since we've put more resources on your side against DD otherwise you'd be getting beat down even faster.

The only person here who wants to feel important is you, you demand respect but you're yet to earn it from me, your first war was against Nlon which has always been considered a soft war and you relied on CB's friendship to attack us when you were ready even though we had many chances to crush yous and had it not been for your friendship with CB, we would have when me and Wasso proposed the idea. The next reason was inviting half of ateam members to ghost your alliance after the dow, effectively shielding their leader from war for another 2 weeks, until we were finally able to give him a war. What i remember of AW before my break was AW avoiding all the politics to avoid getting rolled but now that you're finally one of the top alliances and to your credit a decent fighting alliance, you want to start playing politics now and going after those who rolled you but I recall AW getting rolled by alliances like Tdo all the time.

You also stated in your dow that DD had a debt to pay but you never said this when they were at their peak strength when dd/wh were there, the reason why is cos they'd have crushed you guys at any given moment and you've always avoided creating any rivalries or getting on their bad side.

Look at the stats, I posted them for you on the other page for the last war....

I ask for no respect, I don't care who likes me or don't. I enjoy TE and SE....I get along with most nations....but some I don't and usually if I don't and if I don't most other don't either.

AW has no allies in TE, everyone is a rival. Those who don't play TE like that are just pathetic. Ya we may team up with someone for a war, but we don't buddy buddy for the entire round or rounds. If you want to play the treaty game go play SE.

How many book have you wrote? Bullet points man....I don't need a full page of your crap.

EDIT- And ya we are getting whooped by OP and DD. It was an updeclare it happens...and DD hasn't fought a good war since beginning of July. Someone had to give them a decent war since you skipped over them and added Warhawks when you and OP should have fought us and DD.

AL Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy