No matter what theme or witty thing I come up with, there will be more things that I want to say.

And that's before getting to any meat. Or even the shoutouts.

Oh the shout outs. Too many to even start.

But I'm not doing that. My format will be different. Look guys. I've been playing for 10 years. I'm done. Liberating. I deleted my nation. So I don't even belong here anymore.

Rotty is taking over Invicta, if anyone was wondering. If the game is bonked, please Moderation fix that. He's heir, and I deleted. Invicta is by all rights his.

And that's it. No one will read or care about a speech. And I'm over my length as is.

I will just say; if you want to stop play, please just stop playing. Pretending you're going to quit, or just complaining endlessly, while doing nothing to change anything, just, it's disgusting to watch, and ruins the fun. Not to mention it will never get you what you want. I can not stand the !@#$%*ing. It literally drove me out. Almost did after EQ.

And to those who do want to play; just play. Have fun. It's a game.

Y'all people are crazy. Just try smiling.

Alright, I'll get off my milk crate.

It was real guys.

-KiWi

We first spoke only this June, though truth be told it feels like I have known you for far longer, I said more in private and I feel like it is best kept in private, all I say here is that it has been an honour knowing you friend, good luck in life.

Good luck to rotty, you have large shoes to fill, remember always that you have friends.

o/ KiWi

o/ Rotty

o/ Invicta

o/ moving on

We've known each other through many of those years off and on. It was a pleasure getting to work with you friend. You know how to contact me so don't be afraid to.

Along with Blacktron, you have friends here.

o/ Godspeed

Kiwi, I'm sorry to see you leave. I haven't known you as long as a lot of people here, but I enjoyed meeting my Invictan doppelganger! I hope you'll pop in from time to time to catch up.

o/

6 hours ago, King William said:

No matter what theme or witty thing I come up with, there will be more things that I want to say.

And that's before getting to any meat. Or even the shoutouts.

Oh the shout outs. Too many to even start.

But I'm not doing that. My format will be different. Look guys. I've been playing for 10 years. I'm done. Liberating. I deleted my nation. So I don't even belong here anymore.

Rotty is taking over Invicta, if anyone was wondering. If the game is bonked, please Moderation fix that. He's heir, and I deleted. Invicta is by all rights his.

And that's it. No one will read or care about a speech. And I'm over my length as is.

I will just say; if you want to stop play, please just stop playing. Pretending you're going to quit, or just complaining endlessly, while doing nothing to change anything, just, it's disgusting to watch, and ruins the fun. Not to mention it will never get you what you want. I can not stand the !@#$%*ing. It literally drove me out. Almost did after EQ.

And to those who do want to play; just play. Have fun. It's a game.

Y'all people are crazy. Just try smiling.

Alright, I'll get off my milk crate.

It was real guys.

-KiWi

Aw man, I thought I'd never see you go. Sad to hear you've already deleted and no one had a chance to talk you out of it.

• 1 month later...