Peace is in our time

21 minutes ago, Gopherbashi said:

Why is NADC being forced off of blue?

was thinking same thing but you know what it makes it a little bit of fun … its a consequence of war that really does no harm to the rebuild …

i had nothing to do with negotiations and had no idea of this term but it is definitely fun to have some sort of terms set…….

i like it 

o/ all of my opponents thank you to those who have fought back you have earned my respect and thank you for the casualties :)

RoadRash 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Lame. Was fun declaring 4 wars on NPO every time I got out of anarchy. Quite the pathetic show from NPO's vaunted military, kudos to the few out of the 25+ wars I fought for actually trying. 

what you talkin about willis :P ...

9 minutes ago, brucemania said:

what you talkin about willis :P ...

You're one of the few who fought, so thank you.

Since the beginning of the war, I had 2 defensive wars. That's right. TWO. That's a sad showing from an aggressor.

28 minutes ago, Thrash said:

You're one of the few who fought, so thank you.

Since the beginning of the war, I had 2 defensive wars. That's right. TWO. That's a sad showing from an aggressor.

i hear ya and with that in mind remember too we still have war with Mongols and co.... you guys did a great job though in your staggers and all .. and i did enjoy each fight .. but that Adude guy lol .. he kinda disappeared in his round with me .. but agian thanks for the good fight and good luck in the future ...

33 minutes ago, eviljak said:

Forced off blue.... 

Why is NADC singled out? Whos coffee did they crap in?

That's just Polar trying to play with the big boys so they don't get rolled again. "look NG, we can be d**** just like you!"

Edited by Thrash

45 minutes ago, eviljak said:

Forced off blue.... 

Why is NADC singled out? Whos coffee did they crap in?

To some extent what Thrash said, more specifically it's to do with Senate and sanction troubles, and possibly just a long term dislike of eachother, there was a whole (relatively quite) thing about it back in September, what with NpO trying to dominate the Blue senate, with Grub getting rather unhappy that CCC/NADC (they share a seat IIRC) sanctioning someone at the request of DK.

So watch out NATO.

44 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

To some extent what Thrash said, more specifically it's to do with Senate and sanction troubles, and possibly just a long term dislike of eachother, there was a whole (relatively quite) thing about it back in September, what with NpO trying to dominate the Blue senate, with Grub getting rather unhappy that CCC/NADC (they share a seat IIRC) sanctioning someone at the request of DK.

So watch out NATO.

NATO is a NPO puppet, they have nothing to fear. Tapping out in Dave (I think it was that GW, don't recall exactly) because NPO wanted them to, when they could've made a difference (we had close to the upper hand at the time) and possibly prevented this power sphere and the destruction of Bob from occurring.

Edited by Thrash

52 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Oh yes, let's kick people off of colors. That's an excellent idea.

Morons.

Oh well, since there was no reason for this in the first place, an unreasonable conclusion is to be expected.

Grub wanted to wear the big boy pants and prove that he could force someone else to do something. He's probably still holding a grudge from when NAAC was forced to disband over 9 years ago and wanted to take it out on someone.

5 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

Grub wanted to wear the big boy pants and prove that he could force someone else to do something. He's probably still holding a grudge from when NAAC was forced to disband over 9 years ago and wanted to take it out on someone.

Exactly. The sad part is that it comes at a time where it's just going to drive more people away, not make them upset. Congrats, Polar!

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

That's just Polar trying to play with the big boys so they don't get rolled again. "look NG, we can be d**** just like you!"

i would love to get rolled again ….. some of the best times i ever had on BOB was fighting a defensive WARs i actually had to think….. 

this curb stomp crap was boring as hell and these billion dollar war chest actually take the fun out of war 

O BTW NAAC was never forced to disband……. 

Edited by RoadRash

5 hours ago, MrGed said:

o/ Peace

Makes me a bit sad that this was such a lopsided affair. It was quite possibly the last major war in CN, though I guess you never know.

The last major war was about 2 or 3 years ago

5 hours ago, Thrash said:

NATO is a NPO puppet, they have nothing to fear. Tapping out in Dave (I think it was that GW, don't recall exactly) because NPO wanted them to, when they could've made a difference (we had close to the upper hand at the time) and possibly prevented this power sphere and the destruction of Bob from occurring.

At no point in the Dave War were you ever going to have the actual upper hand are you kidding me lmao

Edited by Neo Uruk

58 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Reviving color politics is a moronic thing, and whoever demanded it should resign from his nation and his alliance. As much as I really dislike NADC I dislike dumb ideas even more. Its a color nothing more nothing less. Appalling. 

Yeah because you're doing loads to make this world interesting.

48 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

At no point in the Dave War were you ever going to have the actual upper hand are you kidding me lmao

You'd be surprised. There's a reason Invicta went that war without being countered by anyone while significantly outdamaging MK, and it was to avoid counters.

4 hours ago, Haflinger said:

You'd be surprised. There's a reason Invicta went that war without being countered by anyone while significantly outdamaging MK, and it was to avoid counters.

Oh, if we're pretending that people in charge of coalitions were dumber, sure.