MI6 admission and fulfillment of peace terms

Partisan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/27/2016 at 4:48 AM, Vladimir Poutine said:

Oh I've read those logs, but to me they are just further proof of Chimaera's/Holton's idiocy. Not spying.

Bob's been telling this to Mi6 for the past 2-3 years but hey 'everyone on bob are idiots, because us>them. /Chim'. 

Edited by shahenshah

51 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

The trouble with saying that is that you imply that Chim's the dumbest one around here.

You are correct, but most them dont lead sizable group of experienced, active and intelligence people (apart form that vodoo guy and that ex-MHA tinfoil owner. And those who do end up leading such group into ground tend to take a step back and let others run the show. What sets Chim apart is his repeated shens have led to repeated rolls and his apparent disconnect from reality and politics around him and his fueling of self-fulfilling prophecies etc. When you talk to Meth etc, atleast they are aware of the realities around them. When you recruit likes of Holton to spy and believe that you're in on a master stroke (after your past shens have blown up on your face) really sets you up in your own league...Holton. Let us all take a pause and let that sink in. 

11 hours ago, shahenshah said:

You are correct, but most them dont lead sizable group of experienced, active and intelligence people (apart form that vodoo guy and that ex-MHA tinfoil owner.

I'm not convinced there remains a large group of intelligent nation leaders to be found here. (I'm not even convinced there ever was one.) There certainly are sizable groups of experienced and active people around, but those two attributes do not imply the third.

If you mean Voodoo Nova, it's been a number of years since I talked to him, but back in the day he was ... well quite a lot smarter than Chim at least. I know, low bar lol.