Partisan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/20/2016 at 1:18 PM, Lord Hershey said:

We all know what actually happened...:

OgIRyIT.png

Can confirm, this is how Oculus generally works internally.

On 8/20/2016 at 4:06 AM, Partisan said:

yvtOFM3.jpg

we, the collective nations of MI6, accept that we were wrong to take the Casus Belli explained in Non Grata's declaration of war upon us at face value. We understand that our deduction based on presented information leads our intelligence to be called into question.

Despite our lack of intelligence, we have been asked to admit that we have intelligently used the CB publicly presented by Non Grata to smear Non Grata & Co's good name. MI6 is happy to oblige. We apologize for questioning the morality of those forces opposed to us.

Taking declarations made by a certain leader of Non Grata at face value IS a mistake, and is also something those of us who make it are always sorry for. Just accept that it is what it is.

3 hours ago, Caustic said:

Can confirm, this is how Oculus generally works internally.

I rest my case.

--------------------------------

Having said that, I'm not exactly sure what you are accomplishing by the OP.  I get that it's sarcastic.  What I'm missing is if it is a real surrender (it wouldn't be the first one written in a sarcastic fashion) or something else.  Please clarify.  Thank you.

Edited by White Chocolate

5 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Taking declarations made by a certain leader of Non Grata at face value IS a mistake, and is also something those of us who make it are always sorry for. Just accept that it is what it is.

I rest my case.

Having said that, I'm not exactly sure what you are accomplishing by the OP.  I get that it's sarcastic.  What I'm missing is if it is a real surrender (it wouldn't be the first one written in a sarcastic fashion) or something else.  Please clarify.  Thank you.

The apology in the OP covers a select few points which were prerequisites to peace. By fulfilling the terms given to us, this term is hopefully the prelude to official peace.

More on that will follow as matters develop.

7 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I rest my case.

I'm not sure if you're actually as clueless as you act, or one of the most duplicitous pieces of trash in the new CN. If you think for one second that I and others weren't fully aware of what Hershey and others were trying to pull in the back channels then I have one giant goddam bridge to sell you. Yes, it's true. I take my supremacy clauses very seriously when compared to an oD treaty that was a little too busy trying to make certain things happen that should have been left alone.

31 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I'm not sure if you're actually as clueless as you act, or one of the most duplicitous pieces of trash in the new CN. If you think for one second that I and others weren't fully aware of what Hershey and others were trying to pull in the back channels then I have one giant goddam bridge to sell you. Yes, it's true. I take my supremacy clauses very seriously when compared to an oD treaty that was a little too busy trying to make certain things happen that should have been left alone.

dis guy seem serious

On 8/21/2016 at 10:01 AM, KahlanRahl said:

Poor word choice? It's pretty black and white, Holton. You were a spy. You got burned. 

He wasn't and was never a spy for Chim, he was MoFA for Polar and was talking to several people, as MoFAs do, and leaked something to NSO, who then promptly burned him as a spy. Naturally, we here at MI6, as the repository for all the scum and villainy in the galaxy, welcomed him with open arms.

1 hour ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

He wasn't and was never a spy for Chim, he was MoFA for Polar and was talking to several people, as MoFAs do, and leaked something to NSO, who then promptly burned him as a spy. Naturally, we here at MI6, as the repository for all the scum and villainy in the galaxy, welcomed him with open arms.

Yeah because logs indicating otherwise HAVEN'T been posted multiple times in this very thread directly implicating both Holton and Chim. The MI6 spin machine is in full force today holy !@#$.

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Yeah because logs indicating otherwise HAVEN'T been posted multiple times in this very thread directly implicating both Holton and Chim. The MI6 spin machine is in full force today holy !@#$.

Chim liked to refer to his contacts in other alliances as his 'spies.' Go ahead and spin that in whatever way you want, I could care less.

So you're saying your defacto leader calling various members who give him opsec information spying isn't actually spying? This is exactly why you're getting rolled into the !@#$@#$ dirt lol.

13 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

Chim liked to refer to his contacts in other alliances as his 'spies.' Go ahead and spin that in whatever way you want, I could care less.

I don't really have a side in this debate, but I can certainly see someone who once leaked information to him being referred to by Chim as a spy.

14 minutes ago, Caustic said:

So you're saying your defacto leader calling various members who give him opsec information spying isn't actually spying? This is exactly why you're getting rolled into the !@#$@#$ dirt lol.

I'm not going to even bother getting into this debate with you, Caustic.

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

I don't really have a side in this debate, but I can certainly see someone who once leaked information to him being referred to by Chim as a spy.

He didn't leak it to Chim, he leaked it to NSO, who was Polar's coalition's target at the time, because he didn't want to see them rolled. Sure, he shouldn't have done that, but at least his intentions were good.

8 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

I'm not going to even bother getting into this debate with you, Caustic.

He didn't leak it to Chim, he leaked it to NSO, who was Polar's coalition's target at the time, because he didn't want to see them rolled. Sure, he shouldn't have done that, but at least his intentions were good.

There isn't a debate to even have because you're full of !@#$. NSO was never a target, we knew by that point that Holton was the leak, it was just a matter of proving it to get Polar to remove him from his position. 

Furthermore, since I know Vladimir didn't actually read the logs:

1. Mar 19 00:30:46 <Chimaera>  One of my spies got burned last night and ragequit the game instead of playing close to the vest
  2. Mar 19 00:30:48 <Avakael>   or Sparta or NSO decided not to continue their condititonal treaty.
  3. Mar 19 00:30:58 <Avakael>   oh, hm
  4. Mar 19 00:31:16 <Chimaera>  And, worse of all, it was an ally who burned him.
  5. Mar 19 00:31:27 <Avakael>   so who/what
  6. Mar 19 00:31:34 <Avakael>   oh wait
  7. Mar 19 00:31:37 <Avakael>   must be Holton
  8. Mar 19 00:31:44 <Chimaera>  Yep.
  9. Mar 19 00:32:11 <Avakael>   and Polaris gave him the flick?
  10. Mar 19 00:32:50 <Chimaera>  Yep.
  11. Mar 19 00:33:20 <Avakael>   they mad at us at all?
  12. Mar 19 00:33:42 <Chimaera>  Nah, nobody knows he was mine.
  13. Mar 19 00:34:28 <Avakael>   so why give him the flick
  14. Mar 19 00:37:49 <Avakael>   he must have done something exceptionally stupid?
  15. Mar 19 00:38:12 <Chimaera>  Oh, he did

That's not "just a MoFA" feeding information. That's a &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; spy, working for chim, who everyone knows is the reason why no one is ever M twice. Stop spinning, stop lying. You're busted and done.

On 8/25/2016 at 3:37 PM, Caustic said:

Furthermore, since I know Vladimir didn't actually read the logs:

That's not "just a MoFA" feeding information. That's a &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; spy, working for chim, who everyone knows is the reason why no one is ever M twice. Stop spinning, stop lying. You're busted and done.

Oh I've read those logs, but to me they are just further proof of Chimaera's/Holton's idiocy. Not spying.