MI6 admission and fulfillment of peace terms

Partisan

yvtOFM3.jpg

Greetings,

Empowered by the collective will of our member body, I stand before you today as MI6' representative tasked with the presentation of our fulfillment of the instruments of surrender given to us by the collective forces arrayed against us.

Peace means sacrifice. In the interest of concluding this war and resuming our peaceful coexistence in the world, MI6 has been requested to partake in the annual cybernations post-war history revision festival.

MI6 therefore accepts that its habit of application of logical deduction is an obsolete practice and no longer has a place in this world. Recognizing this and adapting to the current intellectual environment perpetuated forth by the powers that be, we, the collective nations of MI6, accept that we were wrong to take the Casus Belli explained in Non Grata's declaration of war upon us at face value. We understand that our deduction based on presented information leads our intelligence to be called into question.

Despite our lack of intelligence, we have been asked to admit that we have intelligently used the CB publicly presented by Non Grata to smear Non Grata & Co's good name. MI6 is happy to oblige. We apologize for questioning the morality of those forces opposed to us.

In conclusion, we have been asked to state that we understand that our behavior following the receipt of a declaration of war constitutes the type of behavior that results in our targeting for war, and that this is why MI6 has no friends. We apologise for our misunderstanding of the standard political practises in this realm and vow that we will improve upon ourselves to ensure that the next time we are declared on, we will unintelligently hail our adversaries' ambiguous CB to ensure that our intelligence will not be questioned, that we will not be targeted again and that we have friends.

We anticipate peace to be offered shortly by the member nations of both sides. MI6 wishes you the best of luck in your future ventures. Peace in our time.

/s/ for MI6

Partisan, Speaker of the People, Agent 007 and interim M.

Edited by Partisan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, NG and Polar had no reason for war at all.

Edit:: Apart from my snarky reply, I want to point out that you're playing the party line just as strongly as anyone you're pointing fingers at. We had a conversation within days of the declaration, where I shared with you the complete reasoning and Chim's special little friendship with R&R. This is disingenuous in its outrage at best. 

Edited by Shurukian

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

In the interest of concluding this war and resuming our peaceful coexistence in the world, MI6 has been requested to partake in the annual cybernations post-war history revision festival.

We, the collective nations of MI6, accept that we were wrong to take the Casus Belli explained in Non Grata's declaration of war upon us at face value. We understand that our deduction based on presented information leads our intelligence to be called into question.

Despite our lack of intelligence, we have been asked to admit that we have intelligently used the CB publicly presented by Non Grata to smear Non Grata & Co's good name. MI6 is happy to oblige. We apologize for questioning the morality of those forces opposed to us.

We apologise for our misunderstanding of the standard political practises in this realm and vow that we will improve upon ourselves to ensure that the next time we are declared on, we will unintelligently hail our adversaries' ambiguous CB to ensure that our intelligence will not be questioned, that we will not be targeted again and that we have friends.

We anticipate peace to be offered shortly by the member nations of both sides. MI6 wishes you the best of luck in your future ventures. Peace in our time.

/s/ for MI6

Partisan, Speaker of the People, Agent 007 and interim M.

Have to say I enjoyed this post very much. Congratulations on writing this up.

1 hour ago, Shurukian said:

Nah, NG and Polar had no reason for war at all.

Edit:: Apart from my snarky reply, I want to point out that you're playing the party line just as strongly as anyone you're pointing fingers at. We had a conversation within days of the declaration, where I shared with you the complete reasoning and Chim's special little friendship with R&R. This is disingenuous in its outrage at best. 

What outrage? We just want peace Shuru... So we adhered to the terms..

I have no stake in this fight. I thought the way the casus belli was presented was garbage, and made the aggressor coalition difficult to sympathize with, but if Holton was Chimaera's spy like the logs claim that's a legit casus belli. A sincere apology would seem reasonable in that situation.

Hate to say it, but after knowing Chim all these years I can't say that I'd be surprised if that's what happened.

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Needs more Holton to have that ring of sincerity.

I validate Bernkastel's statement and Partisan's OP.

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I have no stake in this fight. I thought the way the casus belli was presented was garbage, and made the aggressor coalition difficult to sympathize with, but if Holton was Chimaera's spy like the logs claim that's a legit casus belli. A sincere apology would seem reasonable in that situation.

Hate to say it, but after knowing Chim all these years I can't say that I'd be surprised if that's what happened.

Anyone who has an iota of knowledge about my actions while in Polaris would understand how ridiculous it is to think I was working, even passively, for MI6. The fact that I was a large part of our push to move closer to Oculus and sign with Pacifica is really all the evidence I need to absolve myself of Chimaera's poor word choice lol.

3 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

No beer review terms? Keep nuking...

I know, right? I bought all this craft  beer for nothing :(

2 minutes ago, Master Holton said:

Anyone who has an iota of knowledge about my actions while in Polaris would understand how ridiculous it is to think I was working, even passively, for MI6. The fact that I was a large part of our push to move closer to Oculus and sign with Pacifica is really all the evidence I need to absolve myself of Chimaera's poor word choice lol.

Poor word choice? It's pretty black and white, Holton. You were a spy. You got burned. 

Just now, KahlanRahl said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. :ph34r:

It is only the enlightened ruler and the wise general who will use the highest intelligence of the army for the purposes of spying, and thereby they achieve great results.

- Sun Tzu