Announcement from MI6

7 hours ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

mi6 wasn't in my alliance disbandment pool. Krabs and DC come over plz love yall

Sorry whimsy, maybe next time my alliance implodes around me.

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Having too much fun nuking Doch.

no comment on the rest of this nonsense.

I would say say this as well but I haven't had a uranium trade for two weeks, so I can't rebuy my glow sticks :(

57 minutes ago, infinite citadel said:

I already have dibs on DC, hands off :P

Hey there IC :wub:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Devilyn Caster said:

Sorry whimsy, maybe next time my alliance implodes around me.

Didnt that just happen like... 3 times this week?

tumblr_o5ovyeaYTg1r05bkco3_500.gif

Edited by Keres

5 minutes ago, kingzog said:

It's like a couple of kids arguing about Grandpa's inheritance while the old guy is on life support in the ICU. And Grandpa has nothing left to inherit. Oh, and the hospital is on fire.

Even if you win, you lose.

62/93 active nations isn't a bad inheritance if you ask me.

Oh wait, 63 nations in peace mode... 

55964327.jpg

3 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

is MI6 still at war? how can I help?

Sort of. They have 30 war mode nations and 25 active wars on the AA. Several of the remaining war mode nations are three weeks or more inactive. So, this thread seems pretty natural.

36 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I can't believe we got to page 3 of a thread about an alliance at war without any dumb peacemode comments.

Always on hand to rectify things for you sir!

Also, did you have anything to add to the topic of discussion, or... just here to troll and posture?

4 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

!@#$, when Rey and I agree you know things are $%&@ed...

Yeah its weird... I feel like a puppy died somewhere...

Rey, say something stupid and fix this.

8 hours ago, Mihail the Just said:

Always on hand to rectify things for you sir!

Also, did you have anything to add to the topic of discussion, or... just here to troll and posture?

Considering that your original post was little but making fun of people in PM, I could very well ask the exact same question of you.

And no, I'm not sure how my original post constitutes either, it was simply a sarcastic response to your own post, not an inflammatory comment, and I don't know how the hell it would be posturing.

9 hours ago, Mihail the Just said:

62/93 active nations isn't a bad inheritance if you ask me.

Oh wait, 63 nations in peace mode... 

55964327.jpg

your alliance has been rolled and "hid in peace mode" more times than any other alliance in history, just quit this nonsense. 

12 minutes ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

your alliance has been rolled and "hid in peace mode" more times than any other alliance in history, just quit this nonsense. 

to be fair this might be accurate for major alliances but i doubt it's true for the really dumb bad ones that have managed to survive several years

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Considering that your original post was little but making fun of people in PM, I could very well ask the exact same question of you.

And no, I'm not sure how my original post constitutes either, it was simply a sarcastic response to your own post, not an inflammatory comment, and I don't know how the hell it would be posturing.

If almost the entire active component of an alliance is in peace mode, either they have no appetite or ability for war, or they're under orders from above. In either situation, it's somewhat revealing about the alliance's capacity right now, something new leadership are stepping up to. I was less making fun of those in peace mode, than making fun of those who think there is somehow value in the inheritance of an alliance in this current state. Like being saddled with someone's negative equity upon their death.

That was on topic, in relation to the discussion wherein my post occurred.

Anyways, despite Holton's less than glorious departure from NpO, I've always admired his activity and willingness to try to organize. Perhaps he's the right person to make something of MI6, who knows...

54 minutes ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

I don't see the relevance here? Since I've been in NpO that's never happened in such proportions, even in the curbstomp we suffered last year (unless I missed something) - but that has no bearing on the current state of the MI6 alliance anyway...

29 minutes ago, Mihail the Just said:

Anyways, despite Holton's less than glorious departure from NpO, I've always admired his activity and willingness to try to organize. Perhaps he's the right person to make something of MI6, who knows...

As long as chim isnt wearing him as a puppet.... I mean not implying anything but Holton was in those Wana logs... Talking about rush nominating Chim as M