Announcement from MI6

5 hours ago, Partisan said:

armchair-general-550x439.jpg?w=500&h=398

Jokes aside: MI6 is many things. We are obnoxious, politically incompetent, unstable, arguably erratic and unlikeable. I do not think however, that any relevant player- opponent or ally alike- would attribute the term 'pussy' to our member body. We've used peacemode because we found ourselves in an unusual situation of war without a peaceful horizon. That is all there is to it.

I in no way believe that you would have been 'resilient', had you been placed in our position. But then again, we probably will never know. You would probably be better off giving this peacemode argument a rest and letting the parties at war make their own judgement on whether punitive terms are warranted for the use of peace mode.

If I can nuke NoR and Umbrella multiple times per day, who need peace mode?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Partisan said:

armchair-general-550x439.jpg?w=500&h=398

Jokes aside: MI6 is many things. We are obnoxious, politically incompetent, unstable, arguably erratic and unlikeable. I do not think however, that any relevant player- opponent or ally alike- would attribute the term 'pussy' to our member body. We've used peacemode because we found ourselves in an unusual situation of war without a peaceful horizon. That is all there is to it.

I in no way believe that you would have been 'resilient', had you been placed in our position. But then again, we probably will never know. You would probably be better off giving this peacemode argument a rest and letting the parties at war make their own judgement on whether punitive terms are warranted for the use of peace mode.

Ok jokes aside, now we will have to talk about something other than MI6 :D.

Well in truth why are you all staying in peace mode, why are you not coming out to fight isnt it boring to stay in peace mode for two months as your "friends" "alliance mates" burn?

1 minute ago, Devialance said:

Ok jokes aside, now we will have to talk about something other than MI6 :D.

Well in truth why are you all staying in peace mode, why are you not coming out to fight isnt it boring to stay in peace mode for two months as your "friends" "alliance mates" burn?

I find it equally as boring as clicking a few button every couple of days and pretending i'm a badass. Most of us play this game for politics, community, comic relief or any other mode of entertainment. The excitement of war, to me, wore off years and years ago. So the answer to your question is "nope".

Most of us probably echo that sentiment. We'll do whatever seems the smartest move, and then entertain ourselves with drama and snark :P.

20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You barbarians starting trouble with peaceful alliances doesn't make you great warriors. Yes we are watching your antics.

kort isn't peaceful Scotland was performing acts of terror against our friends in monsters and when the war broke out we defended our friends via our odp treaty and neutralized the terrorists protectors and when peace was made between Scotland and monsters kort refused to end the war with animalz we are fighting a defensive war against a monarch tyrant like u Romulus bullies like u and kort elitists who try to keep everyone in chains but we will not bow!!!!!:gun:

it is better to die standing then to live life on ur knees - emiliano zapata:war:

On 8/19/2016 at 4:11 AM, Mihail the Just said:
2 hours ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

I will let him know and I am sure he will take whatever advice you have regarding becoming someone's lapdog into account.

Chimaera is no longer in CN. He no longer affects government policy in MI6. However, being an integral part of it, he is involved in the MI6 community.

I mean all that Talk about Chim not being in CN anymore is like that talk about Chim not running MI6 or being M anymore... Also, Sadly im sure Holton Knows a thing or two about being "someones" lapdog

... just click the link...

1 minute ago, Keres said:

I mean all that Talk about Chim not being in CN anymore is like that talk about Chim not running MI6 or being M anymore... Also, Sadly im sure Holton Knows a thing or two about being "someones" lapdog

... just click the link...

Don't click the link. It's a rick roll.

13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

kort isn't peaceful Scotland was performing acts of terror against our friends in monsters and when the war broke out we defended our friends via our odp treaty and neutralized the terrorists protectors and when peace was made between Scotland and monsters kort refused to end the war with animalz we are fighting a defensive war against a monarch tyrant like u Romulus bullies like u and kort elitists who try to keep everyone in chains but we will not bow!!!!!:gun:

it is better to die standing then to live life on ur knees - emiliano zapata:war:

What "acts of terror" was SCOTLAND committing? It sounds to me like you guys were afraid to attack SCOTLAND directly because they are allied to the Imperium :rolleyes:

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What "acts of terror" was SCOTLAND committing? It sounds to me like you guys were afraid to attack SCOTLAND directly because they are allied to the Imperium :rolleyes:

lord Hitchcock explained in detail in a few places the acts of terror and u know urself what they were so I wont waste my time saying whats already been said and second y would be afraid of the imperium we destroyed u twice to the point u got delusional and started lying all over the place and were busted on that Romulus ur just a lying chicken lol lmao scared of the paper imperium attack us little augustulus we will kill u and kort at the same time ur monarchs have no heart one free man fighting for his home is worth 1000 hired soliders from the paper imperium :war: BRING IT ON LUNKA!!LMAO or should we set up some duels????????:war:stop TALKING AND WATCHING and do something if ur so tough like I said if ur too chicky to mess with lpcn ill go one on one with the paper imperium and the childlike empress lmao:lol1::gun:

5 hours ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

Chimaera is no longer in CN. He no longer affects government policy in MI6. However, being an integral part of it, he is involved in the MI6 community.

that's a complete lie but i mean okay

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

lord Hitchcock explained in detail in a few places the acts of terror and u know urself what they were so I wont waste my time saying whats already been said and second y would be afraid of the imperium we destroyed u twice to the point u got delusional and started lying all over the place and were busted on that Romulus ur just a lying chicken lol lmao scared of the paper imperium attack us little augustulus we will kill u and kort at the same time ur monarchs have no heart one free man fighting for his home is worth 1000 hired soliders from the paper imperium :war: BRING IT ON LUNKA!!LMAO or should we set up some duels????????:war:stop TALKING AND WATCHING and do something if ur so tough like I said if ur too chicky to mess with lpcn ill go one on one with the paper imperium and the childlike empress lmao:lol1::gun:

I do not know whether English is not your first language or if you are just stupid, given the content of your post I am fairly certain that the second of those is true regardless of whether or not the first option is. I do not know why your micro thinks that war with KoRT is a good idea, or what your vague ideas of "free men vs hired soldiers" (which is a load of movie !@#$%^&* BTW) mean against an alliance 50 times larger than your own, that isn't immediately resorting to receiving aid from various other undesirables, that has more than 3 Manhattan projects and friends that aren't just other micros.

I also find your ideas of fighting slavery ironic when you are fighting an avowed democracy (that has no M-level treaties for that very reason), whereas your own charter is vague and nonsensical; bringing up there not being any rules, then speaking about honour (which surely requires the existence of rules of some kind?) then proceeding to list rules.

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

REally who would be scared of that, i could name ten alliances who would sign a treaty in one day to roll you, so not so sure its SNX they are scared off.

16 minutes ago, Devialance said:

REally who would be scared of that, i could name ten alliances who would sign a treaty in one day to roll you, so not so sure its SNX they are scared off.

Why do we need treaties to roll...

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Obviously the only thing you have to contribute to this world is to follow me around everytime I post like a lost puppy, welcome to ignore.

Wait which one you on about 

47 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Why do we need treaties to roll...

So you do not have to suffer the 12 years of hate from junka on how you rolled him without reason

46 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Obviously the only thing you have to contribute to this world is to follow me around everytime I post like a lost puppy, welcome to ignore.

follow you around, sure i do that simply as im waiting for you to be rolled, post like a lost puppy its hard not to post anywhere without you posting first, you live on this forum so its hard not to comment when you have made what 13,581 posts.

44 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Wait which one you on about 

Himself clearly

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:06 PM, Montezuma said:

kort isn't peaceful Scotland was performing acts of terror against our friends in monsters

Whom are you kidding. Stick the propaganda messages to your nation's citizens.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Whom are you kidding. Stick the propaganda messages to your nation's citizens.

we stopped discussing this here because we didn't want to take it further off topic if u want to talk about things non mi6 related y don't u message me harry potter

or attack me and ill smoke u again lmao harry potter :lol1: private message me and show this thread some respect guay!!!!

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

we stopped discussing this here because we didn't want to take it further off topic if u want to talk about things non mi6 related y don't u message me harry potter

or attack me and ill smoke u again lmao harry potter :lol1: private message me and show this thread some respect guay!!!!

Yes I will show my respect. Sorry.

23 hours ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

Believe whatever you want, even if it is completely false.

22 hours ago, Master Holton said:

You probably have more of an impact on MI6 government procedure than Chimaera presently does.

there's not evidence in this very thread or anything