After all the screaming about a late arrival to a war that was even ( last war with d1 and AW...which i removed) I really dont see how hired gun thinks adding warhawks into this to even numbers then peacing out with the only member that could have done any damage is in effect uneven( not to mention all the war slots unevenness)......thats fine though. Alpha Wolves really tried to make sure any wars we declared was as even as it could get because here in the forums everyone screams about a fair fight......except its only on the receiving end not when they are declaring. So here is the real BOTTOM LINE......DD we still have a debt to pay to you for hitting us immediately after a war, (i know its been weeks ago i hold a grudge when im wronged) Defcon1 keep your eyes on us as we will continue to have our eyes on you. Every other alliance keep your eyes on us as well.......cause we wont discriminate....WE are the alpha wolves and want a chunk from everybody... this is not a politics game this is a war game...so let there be war. 

Just some stats for everyone, this is just AW vs. D1 and OP…

The destruction is off a little due to the percentages the game pulls. If you can pull more actuate stats I’d love to see them. I’d say give or take 6k on the total destruction.

Alpha Wolves vs. Defcon 1 & Ordo Paradoxia

Wolves Won- 42 wars
Wolves Lost- 32 wars
Wars fought- 74

Wolf Attacking Wars- 28

Wolf Defending Wars- 46

Total Destruction = 591,768
AW Total Damage Taken = 290,126
AW Total Damage Dealt = 301,641

33 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

After all the screaming about a late arrival to a war that was even ( last war with d1 and AW...which i removed) I really dont see how hired gun thinks adding warhawks into this to even numbers then peacing out with the only member that could have done any damage is in effect uneven( not to mention all the war slots unevenness)......thats fine though. Alpha Wolves really tried to make sure any wars we declared was as even as it could get because here in the forums everyone screams about a fair fight......except its only on the receiving end not when they are declaring. So here is the real BOTTOM LINE......DD we still have a debt to pay to you for hitting us immediately after a war, (i know its been weeks ago i hold a grudge when im wronged) Defcon1 keep your eyes on us as we will continue to have our eyes on you. Every other alliance keep your eyes on us as well.......cause we wont discriminate....WE are the alpha wolves and want a chunk from everybody... this is not a politics game this is a war game...so let there be war. 

Mal says it best:

DD we still have a debt to pay to you for hitting us immediately after a war. Defcon1 keep your eyes on us as we will continue to have our eyes on you. Every other alliance keep your eyes on us as well.......cause we wont discriminate....WE are the alpha wolves and want a chunk from everybody... this is not a politics game this is a war game...so let there be war.