FTWFlagW3_zpslyrsihuq.png

Fellowship of The Wolves
Announcement

With several new faces in FTW gov I felt it was time for an update. Announcing the current FTW gov line-up:

Alpha - Canik

Wolf Commander - Wired
Shaman of Internal Affairs - The Dark Lord Sauron
Shaman of Foreign Affairs - RightHonorable

With this new infusion of government we are inspired and are working to rebuild infrastructure left in ruins with the 'victory' exodus post Doom-War.
One victim of the exodus was our public channel, previously maintained by Lord Boris. Finally, a new channel has been set-up with proper security and accommodations.

Please come join us at our new public channel #cnftw

That is all. :)

17 hours ago, Caliph said:

Wait, Lord Boris is gone?

Yep he's been gone for for about a year now.  Not long after Doom War he made the decision to leave Planet Bob on a high note. I might've made some announcement honoring him because he did do so much for FEAR/FTW over the years but I wasn't real happy that he left before transferring some things like channel ownership to me first. Had to stick it to me one last time I guess. :)

Aside from that though, he was one of the greatest FEAR members ever hands down. Even though he & I often disagreed, I had a lot of respect for him. Would've liked him to stay but after about 9 years with us and a new family waiting for him in the other realm couldn't blame him.

I do my best to carry on leading those in FTW who remain without the assistance of Lord Boris and a couple others who also left around that time (Such as ShouAS ).. and I know I fall short on being a great leader in many ways. However I would be much worse if not for the years spent with them, learning from them. (Turetel deserves big props here too though he is still with us)

So consider this the official announcement that Lord Boris and ShouAS has retired. I honor them now by giving them the ancient traditional goodbye of FEAR - Toodles, Cupcakes.

4 hours ago, Canik said:

Yep he's been gone for for about a year now.  Not long after Doom War he made the decision to leave Planet Bob on a high note. I might've made some announcement honoring him because he did do so much for FEAR/FTW over the years but I wasn't real happy that he left before transferring some things like channel ownership to me first. Had to stick it to me one last time I guess. :)

Aside from that though, he was one of the greatest FEAR members ever hands down. Even though he & I often disagreed, I had a lot of respect for him. Would've liked him to stay but after about 9 years with us and a new family waiting for him in the other realm couldn't blame him.

I do my best to carry on leading those in FTW who remain without the assistance of Lord Boris and a couple others who also left around that time (Such as ShouAS ).. and I know I fall short on being a great leader in many ways. However I would be much worse if not for the years spent with them, learning from them. (Turetel deserves big props here too though he is still with us)

So consider this the official announcement that Lord Boris and ShouAS has retired. I honor them now by giving them the ancient traditional goodbye of FEAR - Toodles, Cupcakes.

Damn, was always a fan of Lord Boris.  I remember him from back in the day.

On 8/7/2016 at 10:28 AM, Haflinger said:

I've agreed with Canik more than once in the past, but I have to say Canik - you're wrong about Boris. You are better than he was.

Hehe thanks Haflinger.

He was definitely better at quite a few aspects of leading and alliance management though. By the time you knew me I had already spent a few years learning from LB, Turetel, etc. So basically what I meant was I'm better thanks to him. Hell I didn't even really know what Opsec was until LB told me. xD