Cybernations stinks.

Bushwhacker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That tends to happen to new nations.

Under most circumstances I'd sympathise with you a lot, but you had already shown interest in the warring mechanics, and attacked someone aggressively, and Captain Enema has been very kind and polite throughout the whole thing, hell he basically gave your the tl:dr war guide:

Honestly I'd enjoy the free war experience, you'll probably take a bit of a beatdown, but the damages will not exceed 1 million dollars, so consider it a chance to get some xp. If you are committed to continuing then the damage from this war will have no effect on you long term.

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Blackatron said:

That tends to happen to new nations.

Under most circumstances I'd sympathise with you a lot, but you had already shown interest in the warring mechanics, and attacked someone aggressively, and Captain Enema has been very kind and polite throughout the whole thing, hell he basically gave your the tl:dr war guide:

Honestly I'd enjoy the free war experience, you'll probably take a bit of a beatdown, but the damages will not exceed 1 million dollars, so consider it a chance to get some xp. If you are committed to continuing then the damage from this war will have no effect on you long term.

Really? 1 million dollars damage not a big deal??? I can't get anything more than my taxes(which is about 4k a day), I AM OUT OF MONEY, And I have surrendered twice but he keep attacking.

The Imperium can help you with your hostile situation, but you will have to abide by military regulations and swear an oath of loyalty. If you are willing to take this commitment, you will qualify for up to $18,000,000 Interstellar rations every ten days in return for tech production.

You can register and apply here:

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/263-immigration-form/

Edited by Immortan Junka

43 minutes ago, Bushwhacker said:

Really? 1 million dollars damage not a big deal??? I can't get anything more than my taxes(which is about 4k a day), I AM OUT OF MONEY, And I have surrendered twice but he keep attacking.

You can make in excess of 4 million in a single tech deal. I don't have a good record of how much I net but it is well over $60 million. (My nation is only 8 months old, still fairly low infrastructure level.)

Of course the top nations in the game have well in excess of $20 billion, so $1 million is really not very much.

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

You can make in excess of 4 million in a single tech deal. I don't have a good record of how much I net but it is well over $60 million. (My nation is only 8 months old, still fairly low infrastructure level.)

Of course the top nations in the game have well in excess of $20 billion, so $1 million is really not very much.

I have tried to get there tech deals, but no one will take me up on it.

Just now, Bushwhacker said:

I have tried to get there tech deals, but no one will take me up on it.

Because you are at war and not in an alliance. It is far easier to find tech deals once you are part of an established alliance, it is also unwise to start a tech deal with a nation at war, as the money and tech is likely to be looted quickly.

I will consent to BW joining SNX under the terms that will follow. Do note, these terms are non-negotiable. 

Immortan Junka must promise to never make fun of my frilly pink skirt that I like to wear after having a few too many beers. 

When he makes fun of my skirt, I'm deeply hurt and it makes me feel bad. I really don't like this and I will need Mr. Junky to stop. 

I will also require SNX to consent to me paying Mr. Whacker a princely sum of money that I did promise him elsewhere. Mr. Junkies, you will arrange a nation of your choosing and I will send that nation tech of an amount I will determine. 

Yes or no, ball is in your court snx.

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

I will consent to BW joining SNX under the terms that will follow. Do note, these terms are non-negotiable. 

Immortan Junka must promise to never make fun of my frilly pink skirt that I like to wear after having a few too many beers. 

When he makes fun of my skirt, I'm deeply hurt and it makes me feel bad. I really don't like this and I will need Mr. Junky to stop. 

I will also require SNX to consent to me paying Mr. Whacker a princely sum of money that I did promise him elsewhere. Mr. Junkies, you will arrange a nation of your choosing and I will send that nation tech of an amount I will determine. 

Yes or no, ball is in your court snx.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. I accept these terms.

While I demanded in pm that he duel me later on, I think that would be counterproductive towards his long term building programme. I will drop that term, but  I do request he consider doing a week or two in tournament to better get a handle on the ways of the warrior upon our fine planet. 

It's worth mentioning Bushwhacker that SNX is basically the worst choice of alliance you can make; they are highly incompetent, in economics, in warfare, in foreign affairs.

Take a look at any of the top ten or so alliances, literally any of them will be a better choice than SNX, though some of them may be a bit harder with you on your application due to the wars you launched, but they will likely forgive them - and the reason they will be harder is that, unlike SNX, they have the luxury of not being desperate.

9 minutes ago, Caladin said:

It's worth mentioning Bushwhacker that SNX is basically the worst choice of alliance you can make; they are highly incompetent, in economics, in warfare, in foreign affairs.

Take a look at any of the top ten or so alliances, literally any of them will be a better choice than SNX, though some of them may be a bit harder with you on your application due to the wars you launched, but they will likely forgive them - and the reason they will be harder is that, unlike SNX, they have the luxury of not being desperate.

Was it really necessary to stroll in here and bait like this, for you to believe all of what you've said you must be very ill-informed.

20 minutes ago, Caladin said:

Clearly he should join your alliance and sell you tech for 6,000,000/300 because SNX is so terrible and offers compensation at 2x to 3x that rate!

On 7/30/2016 at 7:06 AM, Bushwhacker said:

When I first went on the forum on Nationsgame, there were two or three people who gave me large gifts to get going with. Here, I go go the forum and get attacked right of the bat.

You attacked someone first and then you complain about being attacked? That's just stupid.

SNX can help you startup and learn how the game works, but as said above, it's not an alliance I would recommend. In any case, I would also recommend sticking with whichever alliance you choose and not hopping around.

23 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Was it really necessary to stroll in here and bait like this, for you to believe all of what you've said you must be very ill-informed.

Yes, it was. This world is losing nations and I don't want to see it lose more by the new nations joining alliances that will only offer failure and disappointment.

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Clearly he should join your alliance and sell you tech for 6,000,000/300 because SNX is so terrible and offers compensation at 2x to 3x that rate!

Actually, our standard rate is 100 tech per 3,000,000 dollars. But, many of our nations do volunteer to recieve less money than that per unit of tech as they, and our leaders, recognize that the reason we are the most successful alliance in the history of this world is that we put our alliance ahead of our nations, and it pays dividends - not only for the alliance but also for the individual nations.

Which is why NPO is ranked #1 and has 101 nations over 100k NS, while SNX is ranked #45 and has 1 nation over 100k NS.

However, I wouldn't necessarily recommend NPO over all other alliances; which one you should apply for really depends on what you are looking for in an alliance. If you are interested, Bushwhacker, send me a message and we can go over a few alliances together, find out the one that is most suitable for you.

Edited by Caladin

12 minutes ago, Caladin said:

Actually, our standard rate is 100 tech per 3,000,000 dollars. But, many of our nations do volunteer to recieve less money than that per unit of tech as they, and our leaders, recognize that the reason we are the most successful alliance in the history of this world is that we put our alliance ahead of our nations, and it pays dividends - not only for the alliance but also for the individual nations.

Which is why NPO is ranked #1 and has 101 nations over 100k NS, while SNX is ranked #45 and has 1 nation over 100k NS.

However, I wouldn't recommend NPO over all other alliances; it really depends what you are looking for in an alliance which one you should apply for. If you are interested, Bushwhacker, send me a message and I can go over a few alliances with you, depending on what you want to get out of this game.

The Imperium's standard rate is $4,000,000-$6,000,000 for 100 tech (Up to 200% of NPO's rate) so we clearly value new nations more than you do, otherwise you would put the money where your mouth is.

I'd also like to note that Bushwhacker is an Imperator and we have accepted his oath of enlistment, please do not try to poach our members who are now subject to the Imperium's chain of command. I doubt you would appreciate if we informed your new nations about techsploitation so please have some courtesy and respect our sovereignty.

This isn't the time or place for e-peen waving, but Supernova X only started in 2014 and the Imperium is the surviving remnant of a once-sanctioned alliance, we did not have the opportunity to start playing in 2006 with a massive invasion from another world, please refrain from silly comparisons that make no sense.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium's standard rate is $4,500,000-$6,000,000 for 100 tech (150% to 200% of NPO's rate) so we clearly value new nations more than you do, otherwise you would put the money where your mouth is.

I'd also like to note that Bushwhacker is an Imperator and we have accepted his oath of enlistment, please do not try to poach our members who are now subject to the Imperium's chain of command. I doubt you would appreciate if we informed your new nations about techsploitation so please have some courtesy and respect our sovereignty.

Money should be earned and "fair" tech rates are highly debatable. If I started buying tech right now I'd tell you to shove those rates. It's not worth it to a new tech buyer. 

IDK what programs NPO has these days, however, in IRON we might have higher tech rates than you, but we also have plenty of other incentives/programs that hand out increasing amounts of cash to new nations. So large alliances like us care plenty about new nations. We just don't try to buy their loyalty. 

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium's standard rate is $4,500,000-$6,000,000 for 100 tech (150% to 200% of NPO's rate) so we clearly value new nations more than you do, otherwise you would put the money where your mouth is.

You know, you really should look up what "Imperator" means.

As for our 'techsploitation'. Personally, I don't care what you tell our new nations; they recognize that they are in it for the long term gains, not some minor short term benefits. 

Bushwhacker, my offer still stands.

Edited by Caladin

7 minutes ago, Caladin said:

You know, you really should look up what "Imperator" means.

As for our 'techsploitation'. Personally, I don't care what you tell our new nations; they recognize that they are in it for the long term gains, not some minor short term benefits. 

Our lower-tier is full of warriors, many of whom have special titles, because they are recognized as valuable comrades and more than mere tech slaves. We have fought countless wars against the forces of chaos, the new nations who remain are loyal and experienced. They deserve to be paid well as professional soldiers because of all the fighting they do to preserve order. It was a huge reason why we fought the July Revolution in the first place, so new nations would have an opportunity to rise in government and produce tech for favorable compensation rates.

As Bis Imperator (Emperor of IAA and Supernova X) the title Imperator is for all compliant comrades because I do not stand above them, I am merely First among Equals.

9 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Money should be earned and "fair" tech rates are highly debatable. If I started buying tech right now I'd tell you to shove those rates. It's not worth it to a new tech buyer. 

IDK what programs NPO has these days, however, in IRON we might have higher tech rates than you, but we also have plenty of other incentives/programs that hand out increasing amounts of cash to new nations. So large alliances like us care plenty about new nations. We just don't try to buy their loyalty. 

The Imperium's Producerist military-first doctrine is designed around the fact that we cannot win conventional wars against the largest alliances. I lead by example as a permanent tech producer. Our efficiency is due to a professional lower-tier and the fact that we value members who have no desire to become big nations, but would rather fight sporadic lower-tier wars against the forces of chaos.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium's Producerist military-first doctrine is designed around the fact that we cannot win conventional wars against the largest alliances. I lead by example as a permanent tech producer. Our efficiency is due to a professional lower-tier and the fact that we value members who have no desire to become big nations, but would rather fight sporadic lower-tier wars against the forces of chaos.

Exactly. I was just thinking something quite similar. See NPO's rates are perfectly fair, as are those of SNX. At the end of the day, you both have very different make up's and NPO's top tier has far more strategic importance than yours does. That being said, being in an alliance means giving up sovereignty for the greater good of the whole alliance. Large alliances like NPO or IRON could easily dumb far more cash on small nations than SNX ever could, if and when they want. However the movement of resources has a limit, as we all know.

12 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Exactly. I was just thinking something quite similar. See NPO's rates are perfectly fair, as are those of SNX. At the end of the day, you both have very different make up's and NPO's top tier has far more strategic importance than yours does. That being said, being in an alliance means giving up sovereignty for the greater good of the whole alliance. Large alliances like NPO or IRON could easily dumb far more cash on small nations than SNX ever could, if and when they want. However the movement of resources has a limit, as we all know.

It depends on what new nations are looking for. New nations do not get lost in the Imperium's tight-knit, active operational community. Our classification system is (OOC)based on RL US Army standards(/OOC). So new nations looking for a purely military experience and who like our theme love it here. They most likely won't become a super-tier nation, but not everyone has the patience to dodge wars and build nations for years.

Regardless it is tasteless to try to poach members of an alliance or discourage them from remaining a member after they already swore an enlistment oath.

Edited by Immortan Junka