Cybernations stinks.

Bushwhacker

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It depends on what new nations are looking for. New nations do not get lost in the Imperium's tight-knit, active operational community. Our classification system is (OOC)based on RL US Army standards(/OOC). So new nations looking for a purely military experience and who like our theme love it here. They most likely won't become a super-tier nation, but not everyone has the patience to dodge wars and build nations for years.

Regardless it is tasteless to try to poach members of an alliance or discourage them from remaining a member after they already swore an enlistment oath.

Well I'm not going to try to poach him. He can go where he wants and perhaps he will fit in great at SNX. I would just recommend he browses first and makes a decision he won't later regret. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fox Fire said:

Well I'm not going to try to poach him. He can go where he wants and perhaps he will fit in great at SNX. I would just recommend he browses first and makes a decision he won't later regret. 

I was referring more to Caladin. But I just find it amusing that people have been less than helpful to this new nation until I recruited him, and now everyone's trying to save him from ebil SNX :rolleyes:

Edited by Immortan Junka

How odd..

Some of You attack SNX, an alliance that has its set of problems to be sure, but none the less attack the only alliance that approached me and asked me to stop on Bushwhacker's behalf. So while you take shots at SNX, an alliance I have no loyalty to, I'd suggest you consider that you are trash talking the ones who reached out to Bushwhacker to help him through his initiation to our fair planet. SNX, Junka, reached out to me and asked me to lay off Bushwhacker, and he asked nicely. 

I didn't have to lay off and junka didn't really have to ask, but he did so to help Bushwhacker out. 

But yeah, back to your usual dickbeating and so forth. 

I find this situation more contrary than I did before. Firefox, Calidin, what value do you bring to the community? Do you squat upon it like an old man with the squirts over a hole in the ground off to the side of the road or do you bring something more substantial? From where I'm sitting, its your dirty brown hole is all I'm unfortunately having to look at. You are taking a gigantic loose greasy nasty squirt all over this thread for the sake of taking a few cheap shots at Junka and his people. 

So this is what I propose. 

I'm going to find another person like Bushwhacker. I'm going to pound them like Miley Cyrus's hind end on fleet week. I'm then going to start an auction for alliances to outbid each other in bringing aid and succor to the victim of my Miley Mark 3 Ravaged Backgate Triple Breakoff flank attack. 

This will be your chance to do more than squat on the community. You'll be able to bring real value for a change other than what you've been spinning. 

2 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

I find this situation more contrary than I did before. Firefox, Calidin, what value do you bring to the community? Do you squat upon it like an old man with the squirts over a hole in the ground off to the side of the road or do you bring something more substantial? From where I'm sitting, its your dirty brown hole is all I'm unfortunately having to look at. You are taking a gigantic loose greasy nasty squirt all over this thread for the sake of taking a few cheap shots at Junka and his people. 

So this is what I propose. 

I'm going to find another person like Bushwhacker. I'm going to pound them like Miley Cyrus's hind end on fleet week. I'm then going to start an auction for alliances to outbid each other in bringing aid and succor to the victim of my Miley Mark 3 Ravaged Backgate Triple Breakoff flank attack. 

This will be your chance to do more than squat on the community. You'll be able to bring real value for a change other than what you've been spinning. 

I've lead the alliance that, at the time, was the largest alliance in the game.

I've lead the department that changed the NPO's economic directions (excluding tech) to resounding success.

I've helped out all sorts of random young nations with direct guidance and even more with indirect guidance.

I'm pretty sure I've done more for this community than you have.

Oh, and what Junka did? I'm pretty sure most other alliances would do that if he applied to their alliances. I know I've done it in the past.

To be honest, I really don't care what you think. The only reason I'm in this thread is I hope to get this new player into an alliance that he can prosper in, an alliance that he will enjoy enough that in a years time he will still be playing this game.

3 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

Firefox, Calidin, what value do you bring to the community?

More than you do, prick. If you really want to get into some old worldly known beef you can just ask my alliance members how far I've reached out my own neck to help unaligned noobs. It's in fact the most heated argument/disagreement I've ever found myself in between myself and my allies. So don;t go poking an aimless stick at someone you know absolutely nothing about. 

Do you squat upon it like an old man with the squirts over a hole in the ground off to the side of the road or do you bring something more substantial? From where I'm sitting, its your dirty brown hole is all I'm unfortunately having to look at. You are taking a gigantic loose greasy nasty squirt all over this thread for the sake of taking a few cheap shots at Junka and his people.

Yeah $%&@ you too, buddy. Junka and I have an understanding, I'd like to think. Unlike many other people I actually don;t have some petty disdain for him or his alliance. In fact, I've frequently (but not always) supported his foreign policy. Unlike many others, I have absolutely no personal grievances towards Junka or his alliance. My statements about noobies joining Bob are purely sincere, though not lacking obvious and common sense criticism. I'm not recruiting anyone. I retain no title in IRON. There is nothing in this for me and I'm on nobodies side. If I wanted this opportunity to take shots at SNX, everyone would know it and there would be absolutely no confusion about it. Because despite my government, I have a bad habit of speaking my mind and even taking action regardless of what anyone in my alliance may think or even say of it. 

So take your ridiculous hypocrisy and shove off.

Goo job. You do that. Damaging the community to prove some irrelevant point that literally nobody on all of Bob gives a crap about. And for what? Image? 

Like I said, I'm not recruiting anyone. I was already a recruiter for my alliance a while ago. Along with a military officer, admissions staff, diplomat, etc, etc, etc. That's not my job anymore and I have absolutely zero interest in a brainless competition that I can easily have in this thread here and now. How stupid do you think I am? How stupid do you think Caladin is? What have YOU done for this community? 

[Complimentary "$%&@ you"]

Edited by Fox Fire

12 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

So neither of you have a single thing to offer other than crying like stuck little piggies. 

No, really. I would genuinely like for you to please educate us all on how to contribute to Bob.

Edited by Fox Fire

5 hours ago, Caladin said:

It's worth mentioning Bushwhacker that SNX is basically the worst choice of alliance you can make; they are highly incompetent, in economics, in warfare, in foreign affairs.

Take a look at any of the top ten or so alliances, literally any of them will be a better choice than SNX, though some of them may be a bit harder with you on your application due to the wars you launched, but they will likely forgive them - and the reason they will be harder is that, unlike SNX, they have the luxury of not being desperate.

As much as you or anyone else may not like the leadership of SNX, it's pretty unfair to state that they are incompetent in economics; they have a slot usage of 55%, what other non-Oculus medium sized alliances have that?

Firefox, you don't get to try and shift the focus of the conversation off yourself. That is childish and it again shows the watery feces you pass off as genuinely useful offerings to the world around you. The focus of the conversation is you attacking the alliance that reached to lift a fallen one up. To attack someone performing an act of charity is a dishonorable thing and it shows what you really are worth.

Reminder that this is an OOC subforum, and I also am not sure if it is even in the right one. Some of you should reconsider your behavior and what a poor example to set for new players this is. Let him join whatever alliance he chooses, though he may want to look here and choose the alliance he feels best.

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

As much as you or anyone else may not like the leadership of SNX, it's pretty unfair to state that they are incompetent in economics; they have a slot usage of 55%, what other non-Oculus medium sized alliances have that?

No idea, and I can't be bothered checking. However, you do set a very specific gate; large alliances, and oculus alliances, face the same challenges that SNX faces in getting their slot activity up. I do, however, understand omitting small and micro alliances; by having less players, getting their slot efficiency up tends to be easier.

However, I'm not really talking about slot efficiency when I say economics - I'm talking about how the nations use their money, wonder order etc.

4 hours ago, Captain Enema said:

Firefox, you don't get to try and shift the focus of the conversation off yourself. That is childish and it again shows the watery feces you pass off as genuinely useful offerings to the world around you. The focus of the conversation is you attacking the alliance that reached to lift a fallen one up. To attack someone performing an act of charity is a dishonorable thing and it shows what you really are worth.

So this thread is about me now. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Blackatron said:

55% is a bit on the low end, as we just came out of another war. During peak peacetime efficiency we can reach in the 70% range. This is because we made our economics a function of military discipline.

I'm not sure why Caladin is so concerned about how we instruct our nations to grow. Our objective is self-reliance and resiliency, not gross NS. Our 1.5 million NS is closer to the 3-5 million bulk NS of other alliances in terms of combat effectiveness. 

I can understand why super-tier warmongers might find our low combat profile a frustrating target to hit, though.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You made it about yourself Firefox when you started attacking the only alliance to help out Bushwhacker. Own your actions, you made a poor showing in this discussion and should show the remorse and contrition required of a world leader. This is the sort of behavior I'd expect out of a member of the Lord Hitchcock Kooky Klown Krew. You've opened your sorry ass up, sprayed your filth all over a decent group of people, and are trying to weasel off. 

Go die in a nuclear fire, preferably one started by launching all your missiles straight up. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, Bushwhacker said:

When I first went on the forum on Nationsgame, there were two or three people who gave me large gifts to get going with. Here, I go go the forum and get attacked right of the bat.

Bushwacker

You asked for something for nothing and are surprised no one leaped forward? You ghosted and attacked another nation and then were ghosting a second alliance when you were attacked again. You are off to a rollicking start. You have joined an alliance that has regularly been at war, if you are looking for hugs this will not make you happy.

They do at least seem to have a reasonable tech trading set up.

Dame Hime Themis

Here's an excerpt from a recent internal analysis regarding our tech program:

In July the ministries were abolished, and exploitation of tech producers was outlawed. Our intent was to replace the prior system with something both streamlined and contributing to our strategic goals. The Interstellar Program is a major part of this.

The Interstellar Program began as an extension of the Doommerce Program, which was a program utilized by our allies in Doom Kingdom that represented a major tech network among multiple active CN alliances. Although our version of the program began as a satellite to Doommerce, in time Interstellar eclipsed Doommerce, largely to the efforts of Galerion. The additions of Rydin and Kingthero to the program gave us the manpower to expand the program considerably; today it is larger in scale than Doommerce was at it's peak.

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2016 at 9:06 AM, Bushwhacker said:

When I first went on the forum on Nationsgame, there were two or three people who gave me large gifts to get going with. Here, I go go the forum and get attacked right of the bat.

The day I was born into this game I was immediately attacked by a rogue stand-alone nation. Within the duration of the war I became a member of the New Pacific Order.

That nation no longer exists... 

There's a moral to this story. I'll let you figure it out.

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

The day I was born into this game I was immediately attacked by a rogue stand-alone nation. Within the duration of the war I became a member of the New Pacific Order.

That nation no longer exists... 

There's a moral to this story. I'll let you figure it out.

That you know how to grave-dig a thread that is over a year old? Or that you joined the biggest alliance and feel special for doing so and not taking a risk? what is the moral?

11 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

That you know how to grave-dig a thread that is over a year old? Or that you joined the biggest alliance and feel special for doing so and not taking a risk? what is the moral?

You also start the game in peace mode with no financial penalties, so he left peace mode then complains about getting attacked

On 10/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, andyt2k said:

You also start the game in peace mode with no financial penalties, so he left peace mode then complains about getting attacked

Technically I don't consider being in peace mode being in the game. 

Also, if this forum had more life, perhaps grave dig posts wouldn't be at the top of the board neh? @MaineGOP

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Also, if this forum had more life, perhaps grave dig posts wouldn't be at the top of the board neh? @MaineGOP

Sadly this is true, once again I will point to the dominance of the ruling bloc for at least 50% of the stagnation of the game, the other 50% is Admin not giving a crap.