7 hours ago, Wayne World said:

"the only unfair treatment I can see is an ex d1 nation "rouging" nlon "for RE" "

If that is me you are talking about... I was RE way before DF1, ... Here was my thoughts.. in the tiers RE had no upper tier to match Nlon's  And when you added my numbers to RE's numbers every body matched up better.. and Nlon's two highest people had down declared on RE guy's, but they had no choice as they attacked the highest RE guys they could, that made sense, .

I asked RE if they would like me to hit the 2 top guys in Nlon to make it fairer.  They said yes.. So I declared on the #2 guy and their #1 guy declared on me.. which made sense.

At the same time I was getting ready to attack the guy  " Sun and Steel"  Ruler: Yukio Mishima  who was rouging my friends in Devil Dogs.... but that guy dropped out of my range before I could attack.  I do not like rogues

After my declare on Nlon I was asked by DF1 to peace out, as they felt what I was doing was unfair.  I contacted the guys at Nlon we all sent peace with no hard feelings.

If it looked like I was a  rogue, I will say sorry to planet Steve, Bob George or what ever ...the TE community  .. It was not my intent to  rogue

Bottom line I should not have meddled in other peoples business.  But then of the 23 posts in this thread only 4 were made by the parties involved in the war. 

But the real question is ...is it roguing  or rouging   or maybe rowing ... Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.  Lets get a camp fire and have some marshmallow.

Wily E 

You're fine, you've never been a malicious player or rogue and I think everyone will agree on that even Stevie when he called you such.

1. it is possible to be talking TO you ABOUT a 3rd party. you've lost this one let it go.

2. you bought that ragequit too?

you hit us 2 or 3 days out of war with WD because you needed the mass of nations as we were better than you. if I recall, we were still in better shape than you and could outlast you even after beating WD. it was in both our best interest to not let that drag out.

3. if we had the interest to keep it going we could have. as such we "merged" with true friends TDO.

4. we all learn off somebody. it was actually aragon of RE who taught me. and yes TPC were the greatest and we did pick up a few things from them. amongst other valiant foes.

DD and his crew were recruited. along with The Puppeteer and he brought a few guys. I didn't go out recruiting vets. We only had like 15 members. 5 or so from 3 parties. a lot were knew and some hadn't collected apfj before.(I did trades in SE and set myself this circle with temps for bills etc) that's all I really showed dd and his guys and some resource swap patterns. they took care of themselves from there. turns out they were ex LE. another power house from the pre trade era.

5 you are so clueless. we built as good as we could and had more money than most of you so our turn arounds were faster. we never intended to dominate everyone we expected tough resistance from TEPD WD OP. as it played out we were in the running for AA awards first which we made no secret about our goal. 

you were the nation that picked up the flag runners flag. most infra ☺

23 hours ago, Wayne World said:

"the only unfair treatment I can see is an ex d1 nation "rouging" nlon "for RE" "

If that is me you are talking about... I was RE way before DF1, ... Here was my thoughts.. in the tiers RE had no upper tier to match Nlon's  And when you added my numbers to RE's numbers every body matched up better.. and Nlon's two highest people had down declared on RE guy's, but they had no choice as they attacked the highest RE guys they could, that made sense, .

I asked RE if they would like me to hit the 2 top guys in Nlon to make it fairer.  They said yes.. So I declared on the #2 guy and their #1 guy declared on me.. which made sense.

At the same time I was getting ready to attack the guy  " Sun and Steel"  Ruler: Yukio Mishima  who was rouging my friends in Devil Dogs.... but that guy dropped out of my range before I could attack.  I do not like rogues

After my declare on Nlon I was asked by DF1 to peace out, as they felt what I was doing was unfair.  I contacted the guys at Nlon we all sent peace with no hard feelings.

If it looked like I was a  rogue, I will say sorry to planet Steve, Bob George or what ever ...the TE community  .. It was not my intent to  rogue

Bottom line I should not have meddled in other peoples business.  But then of the 23 posts in this thread only 4 were made by the parties involved in the war. 

But the real question is ...is it roguing  or rouging   or maybe rowing ... Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.  Lets get a camp fire and have some marshmallow.

Wily E 

No. I was just making a point to him, that i really was strugling to see any unfair treatment. nothing against you. was more for effect.

It turns out my advice is seen as unfair treatment. as if I'm posturing to hit NLON. lol.

haha they actualy asked you to peace?. wow talk about meddling. let him get on with it.

you bought that ragequit too?

It only supports how manipulative you were then and still are today.

you hit us 2 or 3 days out of war with WD because you needed the mass of nations as we were better than you.

You were never hit 2-3 days out of war, the war where you got rolled by D1 and WD was a first round war, I remember cos i planned it all and invited WD. We all had the same amount of startup up cash, days to build and the stats were good.

It took long enough for Avengers and Tdo to merge, considering you both defended each other if wars on either party got to hard, we all considered you both one and the same after this became a regular occurrence, if one of you were attacked, we had to put in place our own counters for when the other entered the war so it made sense to finally merge and make it official. The only time we could deliver a defeat and did was when we either lumped you all together in the same war or had our own counters waiting for your other half to join in cos no matter how fair we made the war, you'd always find an excuse to say it was unfair and use it to invite your friends in the middle of the war. You overplayed the politic cards to escape justice and it eventually caught up.

I'm pretty sure TEPD had folded by the time Avengers was formed or had winded down into an inactive aa.

you were the nation that picked up the flag runners flag. most infra ☺

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, that I was a flag runner for that one round? Guilty as charged but I'm no war dodger and I'm not the one who has to farm xp, i got mine the old fashion way.

I have attempted communication regards peace for this war. Messages have been read and ignored.

Since this war has gone at least two cycles we're gonna call it quits - I can only assume NLoN are all dead except for the one person ignoring messages. Only one out of my 4 wars fought back, and his war expired last update - guess he's dead now too.

To close, current wars may continue until expiry. Roman Empire will not declare any more wars as of update 8/12/2016.

I'd appreciate it if NLoN would reciprocate and at the very least acknowledge the above, however I have my doubts.

Edited by KingNeptune

On 10/08/2016 at 3:00 AM, HiredGun said:

It took long enough for Avengers and Tdo to merge, considering you both defended each other if wars on either party got to hard, we all considered you both one and the same after this became a regular occurrence, if one of you were attacked, we had to put in place our own counters for when the other entered the war so it made sense to finally merge and make it official. The only time we could deliver a defeat and did was when we either lumped you all together in the same war or had our own counters waiting for your other half to join in cos no matter how fair we made the war, you'd always find an excuse to say it was unfair and use it to invite your friends in the middle of the war. You overplayed the politic cards to escape justice and it eventually caught up.

Sorry. I need to step in and correct this weird propaganda. 

TDO formed at the beginning of Round 35. Through that round, Avengers and TDO remained friendly, but we didn't directly assist each other in anything beyond trades. In Round 36, Avengers stepped in to balance what may have been the largest down declare in the time I've been in TE. 

Aaaaand that's it. "Became a regular occurrence" is phenomenally far from the truth.

The only other time that we worked together is when D1/D2 declared on both of us. You may claim that you defeated us there, but that would seem to be difficult when D1 lost 500,000 strength over the first few days of war. In fact, together we smacked you so hard that you personally sought a peace treaty with TDO for the following round.

If you're going to try rewrite history, maybe don't do it so obviously next time.

Ciao.

TDO formed at the beginning of Round 35. Through that round, Avengers and TDO remained friendly, but we didn't directly assist each other in anything beyond trades. In Round 36, Avengers stepped in to balance what may have been the largest down declare in the time I've been in TE. 

Aaaaand that's it. "Became a regular occurrence" is phenomenally far from the truth.

We're going back a couple of years now but If I'm not mistaken, Tdo formed from the merger of Fearless fighter and Angels of war that had also actively supported Avengers like Tdo after them. I believe you ran one of them so this goes back further than the re-branding (Tdo) to help minimize the blatant suspicion of your support for Avengers.

The only other time that we worked together is when D1/D2 declared on both of us.

I believe it was only the 2nd time D1 and RE had waged a war together yet RE were branded D2 by everyone on your side even though all those in your circle whether in the same alliance or not were constantly defending each other politically/militarily and you're calling my stuff the "weird propaganda".

You may claim that you defeated us there, but that would seem to be difficult when D1 lost 500,000 strength over the first few days of war.

I don't remember the specific details of the D1/RE/Tdo/? war but I'm pretty confident we fought well even if we lost 500k NS which only sounds like we waged a decent war. D1 has always been a very open aa to new players, they may get thrown in the deep end but they learn to swim or they sink, most learn to swim.

In fact, together we smacked you so hard that you personally sought a peace treaty with TDO for the following round.

If you're going to try rewrite history, maybe don't do it so obviously next time.

Ciao.

How can you fault me for approaching you and trying to resolve a seemingly never ending conflict that was having negative effects on almost everyone. Alliances have reached out to their bitter enemies in the past and agreed on a "cool down round"  and then honored it so i figured why not if it meant we could move on from all the heated wars and arguments, however you broke the agreement as soon as you got the upper hand like you were plotting against us the entire time and only used the agreement to your advantage. You only taught us a valuable lesson not to ever trust you again.

In fact, together we smacked you so hard that you personally sought a peace treaty with TDO for the following round.

Ciao.

The treaty was offered by me on behalf of D1 in good faith even though i stated we had every right to continue the conflict after you down declared us, i knew if this was ever going to have any chance of being resolved then one side had to bite the bullet, not pursue any revenge war and hopefully end a long conflict that was having negative effects on all those who only wanted to fight in fair wars without all the dirtiness. You don't get to break an agreement that was offered in good faith and then try to use it as a weapon . It really shows the malicious type of person you are and why D1 and Tdo would still be plotting against each other with Tdo or any aa under your leadership. At least Devildog had the good sense to approach us with an offer for the good of the game before either went to war this round, we declined his offer in good faith and both parties moved on.

On 8/10/2016 at 7:00 PM, HiredGun said:

It only supports how manipulative you were then and still are today.

You are again falsely assuming I threatened to rage quit. Never did, so yeah.. 

You were never hit 2-3 days out of war, the war where you got rolled by D1 and WD was a first round war, I remember cos i planned it all and invited WD. We all had the same amount of startup up cash, days to build and the stats were good.

You hit us with more than double NS. and you never rolled us. We got what we wanted from wars every round.

No you didnt line us both/all up. Thats why we had to step into your and REs blatant down declare once. And you didnt have any cards to play there. We let you away with peace. Granted we didnt always play by the book but in our first round OP hit us just out of war plus your tag teaming another round. rule books were never stuck to with us so youl forgive us if we didnt care.

I'm pretty sure TEPD had folded by the time Avengers was formed or had winded down into an inactive aa.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, that I was a flag runner for that one round? Guilty as charged but I'm no war dodger and I'm not the one who has to farm xp, i got mine the old fashion way.

Yeah you fight the likes of NLON and god knows who, not even NDO or RE if I remember correctly , while we fight TPC WD OP. This while we had 15 to 16 members and you had 40 od to WDs 50 odd. 

I know, youl just continue to make up some more smack.

Double the stats? It took me less than a minute to find the thread with some post blitz stats that still had your side with more NS. I put this war together and invited WD so i remember the details quite well but I'm the one who makes up smack? Really.

I'm not going to waste my time with your other fallacies.

On 12/08/2016 at 11:06 PM, HiredGun said:

We're going back a couple of years now but If I'm not mistaken, Tdo formed from the merger of Fearless fighter and Angels of war that had also actively supported Avengers like Tdo after them. I believe you ran one of them so this goes back further than the re-branding (Tdo) to help minimize the blatant suspicion of your support for Avengers.

AoW had assisted tA in one war, it's true. We sent a couple of nations across to fight, to even the odds. TDO, however, did not fight alongside the Avengers except when you put us together.

I believe it was only the 2nd time D1 and RE had waged a war together yet RE were branded D2 by everyone on your side even though all those in your circle whether in the same alliance or not were constantly defending each other politically/militarily and you're calling my stuff the "weird propaganda".

D1 declared three wars that round.

1. TDO/Krabz/FF

2. Eurasia

3. TDO/Avengers/NLoDN

In each of those conflicts, you declared war alongside RE. I mean, you can feign ignorance if you like, but everyone sees through it. TDO and the Avengers may have had strong bonds of friendship, but we're not denying those, and they're very different than your being joined at the hip with RE.

I don't remember the specific details of the D1/RE/Tdo/? war but I'm pretty confident we fought well even if we lost 500k NS which only sounds like we waged a decent war. D1 has always been a very open aa to new players, they may get thrown in the deep end but they learn to swim or they sink, most learn to swim.

How can you fault me for approaching you and trying to resolve a seemingly never ending conflict that was having negative effects on almost everyone. Alliances have reached out to their bitter enemies in the past and agreed on a "cool down round"  and then honored it so i figured why not if it meant we could move on from all the heated wars and arguments, however you broke the agreement as soon as you got the upper hand like you were plotting against us the entire time and only used the agreement to your advantage. You only taught us a valuable lesson not to ever trust you again.

5xc4B6P.png

Tell me again how well you fought.

I broke the agreement we had? No, sir. Round 37 was a thoroughly boring round, with two clear powers - TDO and D1. The peace agreement we had (which was intended to last for the entire round) was hamstringing both of us in our ability to declare reasonable and fun wars. So I approached you and notified you that we were cancelling the agreement. We did not attack you for a good week and a half after that. There was no broken agreement.

Sorry, I just needed to come in and correct all the lies you're spreading, even though talking with you is pretty much insufferable.

AoW had assisted tA in one war, it's true. We sent a couple of nations across to fight, to even the odds. TDO, however, did not fight alongside the Avengers except when you put us together.

You forgot about this one, I'm sure we could find more examples if we went digging.

D1 declared three wars that round.

1. TDO/Krabz/FF

2. Eurasia

3. TDO/Avengers/NLoDN

In each of those conflicts, you declared war alongside RE. I mean, you can feign ignorance if you like, but everyone sees through it. TDO and the Avengers may have had strong bonds of friendship, but we're not denying those, and they're very different than your being joined at the hip with RE.

Avengers merged with Tdo and you're saying D1 and RE are joined at the hip. Sure sure Stevie2.

I broke the agreement we had? No, sir. Round 37 was a thoroughly boring round, with two clear powers - TDO and D1. The peace agreement we had (which was intended to last for the entire round) was hamstringing both of us in our ability to declare reasonable and fun wars. So I approached you and notified you that we were cancelling the agreement. We did not attack you for a good week and a half after that. There was no broken agreement.

You did not give us a week and a half notice, you gave me between 1 and 2 days notice then attacked us. Why would you give us a week and a half notice so we could prepare and redirect our cross-hairs onto Tdo.

Your distortions of history are a bad joke and just as bad as Stevie's.