Imperium Decree regarding Sengoku

4 minutes ago, Devialance said:

just look at your wiki page of your wars and the world will see a list of wars you started, yet you are to blind to see it and will always blame others.

I understand that victim-blaming is in fashion these days, however only the November Third operation was an offensive operation by the Imperium, and it was a very limited war lasting a single round, with a concrete Casus Belli. 

In every other war, the other side fired the first shot against either SNX or our allies.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I understand that victim-blaming is in fashion these days, however only the November Third operation was an offensive operation by the Imperium, and it was a very limited war lasting a single round, with a concrete Casus Belli. 

In every other war, the other side fired the first shot against either SNX or our allies.

Well thats not true is it, one thing the war page can not show is who opened their mouths first, see most wars start due to something someone said or did, but that never shows up in the war page, So shall we try this again, look at your wiki and see how many of them WARS YOU STARTED, see the thing is when you open your mouth and by god you do that so much, you wonder why people dislike you, and what happen to people we dislike, we slap them the second we get a chance.

I personally can not wait for the next time you get a slap, i will be joining in on that action.

I would love to see snx grow and be the alliance it started to be, until you opened your mouth.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes we get it, you're just another barbarian with no principles or moral standards.

I see, as i disagree with you, you lower yourself to name calling and proclaiming you are to righteous to be wrong.

You have a massive ego issue and a big mouth, ive just uncovered the reason SNX has been attacked so many times.

22 minutes ago, Devialance said:

I see, as i disagree with you, you lower yourself to name calling and proclaiming you are to righteous to be wrong.

You have a massive ego issue and a big mouth, ive just uncovered the reason SNX has been attacked so many times.

The reason we get attacked is because we hold to our principles consistently and people without principles don't like that. I am always willing to debate these principles and our ideology of producerism, but most of the time our enemies opt for military action instead.

The term barbarian has a specific meaning, it is not "name calling," it is the truth as you are ignorant of the principles of civilization laid out in The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir, and constantly talk about attacking people "because you don't like them." Civilized people only use force when it is justified, as a defensive action or as part of a Casus Belli.

Edited by Immortan Junka

My Dearest Comrade Junka

I trust this missive finds you well.  For some time now I have been watching you from afar, keeping my distance as agreed, but there is a limit to the agreement surely?

I would strongly suggest you BTFO, STFU and listen to the best advice you will ever get, ready?  Just stop it mate, for all our sake, just stop.  Play nicely with the other children and tone down the conspiracy theories and rhetoric to sub-Grub levels... and all will be well.  Sengoku is home, as are most alliances, to some bumbling idiots, incapable of a master plan as you describe, please accept that and move on.  I love those idiots dearly and I find your stance offensive.  You know how I feel about offensive stances and you know I am allied to those idiots?  Please accept that I do not want to ridicule you or belittle you, but rather communicate clearly and directly the need to pick up the toys and put them back in the cot.

Diplomacy needs to fail before resorting to this, even I know that and I am an @#$%^&

On 7/27/2016 at 10:38 PM, Galerion said:

All sorted now so everyone can put their popcorn away.

Well done, Galerion.  It's takes a bit for people to catch up and put popcorn away.  My advice is just let it ride.

23 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I just woke up and I see Dajobo vouching for Sengoku. So I will apologize to Sengoku for some harshly stated words in the OP,

I agree with Dajobo, for whatever that is worth to you.  Thus glad to see that his opinion here helps. 

18 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes we get it, you're just another barbarian with no principles or moral standards.

okay - but then...

16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The term barbarian has a specific meaning, it is not "name calling," it is the truth as you are ignorant of the principles of civilization laid out in The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir, and constantly talk about attacking people "because you don't like them." Civilized people only use force when it is justified, as a defensive action or as part of a Casus Belli.

I've read "The Meaning of Freedom" and even there "barbarian" comes across in a negative way.  Vladimir could of used another word such as "uneducated" or even "unenlightened".  In fact, I will grant here and now that IF Vladimir wanted to use a neutral sounding term, he is a better wordsmith than I and could of found the perfect word.  He chose not to, which is his right.  However, by continuing to use it, especially with comments such as "barbarian with no principles or moral standards" attached, it is hard to afterword backtrack and claim the term as some sort of term of art only and not meant to be insulting. 

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

Huh, Grub is saying he loves Sengoku. Looks like the time is near.

Not sure what you are getting at, old friend.  Personally I have a great deal of respect for people (whoever they may be) who have survived on our planet, especially when they were also very much involved in politics.  Glad to see both of you taking active and public roles again.  

13 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Vladimir could of used another word such as "uneducated" or even "unenlightened".  In fact, I will grant here and now that IF Vladimir wanted to use a neutral sounding term, he is a better wordsmith than I and could of found the perfect word.  He chose not to, which is his right.  However, by continuing to use it, especially with comments such as "barbarian with no principles or moral standards" attached, it is hard to afterword backtrack and claim the term as some sort of term of art only and not meant to be insulting.   

Nice to see someone on the OWF I actually like :P

I think Vladimir was correctly indicating the mortal danger posed by barbarism in chosing that word.  "Uneducated" or "Unenlightened" doesn't really convey danger in the way that "barbarian" does. When there are hundreds of nations at our walls trying to destroy the Imperium, "barbarian" quickly comes to mind. :P

Barbarism, as posited in the essay, becomes a threat in large numbers. Individually, rogues and raiders are fairly simple matters to deal with. But when they come together in numbers, they become a totally unpredictable and very dangerous force of chaos... and the Imperium has been targeted more than any other alliance today due our adherance to the old school civilized way of thinking.

Anyway thanks for replying with something that takes my mind off of smashing barbarian skulls. It's rare in this day and age to have a reasoned discussion with anyone, and those of us constantly on the battlefield tend to adopt a militant attitude in dealing with every matter.

the little child emperor is delusional:lol1: and I hope Sengoku continues to roll snx until the members learn Romulus is a delusional psycho and impeach him lol sengoku is my new fav and they r rolling the paper imperium lmao long live sengoku the day of imperialism is over and tyrants like augustulus little boy child and the tyrant king of the round table will be brought to their knees and stand to be judged before the people they used abused and mislead :war:these chickapoos abused what power they were given for personal gain now they pay!!!

viva la lpcn :gun:

11 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

the little child emperor is delusional:lol1: and I hope Sengoku continues to roll snx until the members learn Romulus is a delusional psycho and impeach him lol sengoku is my new fav and they r rolling the paper imperium lmao long live sengoku the day of imperialism is over and tyrants like augustulus little boy child and the tyrant king of the round table will be brought to their knees and stand to be judged before the people they used abused and mislead :war:these chickapoos abused what power they were given for personal gain now they pay!!!

viva la lpcn :gun:

Excellent example of a barbarian WhiteChocolate :P

38 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Excellent example of a barbarian WhiteChocolate :P

I see what you did there, Immortan Junka.:P  I can appreciate playfulness, I've done it plenty myself.

However, to clarify for others, just because I can debate Junka, try to speak to him civil and attempt to use his language while doing so does NOT mean that I agree with him.  I'm not "old school" and never was.  I've been a "moralist" arguably in the past but eventually got it into my thick skull how useless (and generally unappreciated, even by those one is trying to help) such acts are in this world.

Well while I believe the Moral Law is very important in establishing order in an alliance, where I differ from Moralists is in the origin of morality. Moralists (IMO) tend to see morality, or their perception of it, as an end in itself; I believe that morality is a function of civilization, which is the ultimate end we should pursue.

What's the most efficient way to quantify civilization? While morality, culture, and organized society are all positive products of civilization, the direct material benefit takes the form of production.

Junka you do love to talk, what you do not understand is the simple fact that everything you said depends on those saying it, I personally think its uncivilized for you to drag the name SNX down with you, I personally think you are a BARBARIAN as a civilized person would be able to understand that his way is not the only way and people should be able to run their alliance/nation as they see fit without you running your mouth, also as I would say about 95% of everyone on bob would agree you are a tool that has yet to grow up and who like to make big claims and huge speeches in order to hide the fact you are a scared witless tool.

I see so many nation within SNX that has so much to lose, and the one person dragging them in to every war has nothing to lose, as his nation is to small and his mind even smaller to understand when they are beaten, you might hate Methrage but to the rest of us you are just another Methrage TBH.

If the shoe fits, wear it... how many billions do you have? You sound like another The Rebel to me.

What people don't seem to understand is that the Revolution is an Idea and cannot be defeated by force of arms. You can assail us, but if we fight for months and years what does that profit you? 

Any attack against us is by definition irrational because there is nothing to be gained, and we do not present a threat if left alone.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

If the shoe fits, wear it... how many billions do you have? You sound like another The Rebel to me.

What people don't seem to understand is that the Revolution is an Idea and cannot be defeated by force of arms. You can assail us, but if we fight for months and years what does that profit you? 

Any attack against us is by definition irrational because there is nothing to be gained, and we do not present a threat if left alone.

Well i did warn you here we go, i do have to sell down again but hay it will be fun nuking you.

Revolution to what, if you want to start a revolution then why are you not fighting NPO, WHY are you just hiding and acting as if the world owes you something, i would love a revolution where the like of NpO and friends end people like you for good, why is it the nations with nothing to lose are those who talk so much crap.

Ok this part made me laugh, left alone or attacked you are no real threat, you hold no power, not powerful allies, no real friends and your alliance has proven time and time again it is incapable of fighting any real battles, as for any attacks on you being irrational well hot damn, wasnt it you who tried to tell another alliance not to join LN bloc, Wasn't it you who told another alliance if they are allies with Monster Inc you would cancel on them, you talk a lot of !@#$ but the truth is you are no better no matter how high of a horse you place your lazy ass on.

Now we all know you will come back with !@#$%^&* claims that you didn't do what i stated but the world knows you did, the best thing about DS disbanding was the simple fact i did not have to protect your dumb ass no more, and i hope to god soon we are in a war so i can nuke you, and when you lose that war and you will trust me, no matter who is fighting you i will spam them to add one surrender clause, Junka must not post on the owf for 6 months. 

As for my WC it matters not, i wont even need a WC to face you, but we all know you wont have the balls to face me one on one and you will beg for help and ask those in your alliance to help you, but even then it would not matter, right now ive got plans for my nation so please take this time to get a good WC as when im ready you better be i will be coming for you.

Edited by Devialance

Galerion pull any plug you want, as for popularity whats that, do i even have any not sure anyone even knows who i am.

Also being told to be careful by someone in SNX that follows people like Junka please come back and warn me when you have teeth ok.

15 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Galerion pull any plug you want, as for popularity whats that, do i even have any not sure anyone even knows who i am.

Also being told to be careful by someone in SNX that follows people like Junka please come back and warn me when you have teeth ok.

Reckless.

3 hours ago, Galerion said:

Reckless.

Nah go for it, do not make a claim if you wont back it up

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Devialance was constantly talking about fighting an eternal war against Methrage and nothing happened.

Think you will find my main issue was with LH who has quit, and due to me joining last call to fight NpO i am kind of stuck until the terms are over, plus i have not seen much of Methrage over the last few weeks but you even when i was in DS ive wanted to nuke you as you are such a tool, but go ahead say what you will, you are so up your own ass you couldnt tell the truth if it slapped you