Imperium Decree regarding Sengoku

Isn't it interesting how history repeats itself? 

It has been said that with great power comes great responsibility, yet this never seemed like a motto that applies to Sengoku. Their goal in joining Oculus was never to bring "Order to Chaos" as the pact declares in its mission statement. Instead, Sengoku has served as a leverage for Chaos to infest this world further, using their political position to leverage actions that no other major alliance could get away with.

This, of course, was a pattern in history that occured in another age where I served as Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance. During that time, the tyrant Moo-Cows and his henchmen  abused the power of the Hegemony to prosecute pointless wars, disbanding numerous peaceful alliances and EZIing many active nation rulers, including myself. This gave birth to the Vox Populi movement, and eventually, the fall of the Hegemony itself during the Karma/Armageddon war.

As most people know, Chaos is the mortal enemy of the Imperium, and this has manifested yet again this morning with more surprise attacks by Sengoku against our war-weary membership. If this was somehow not an accident, it appears the peace might have been a ruse to lure the Imperium into a sense of peace; waiting for our members to invest billions in rebuilding infrastructure, they have recommitted themselves to our eternal destruction.

The slimy nature of Sengoku's foreign policy, including the backing of Monsters Inc in their demands for SCOTLAND to disband, I hope has not gone unnoticed in a world full of veterans from a past age. 

It is clear that the Imperium will be the underdog in the struggle to come, should Sengoku refuse our demands, but this is not a new thing for us. We will doubtless lose hundreds of thousands more NS, and our membership will be compressed into the <60,000 NS. 

However, this compressed Nation Strength will be our greatest advantage. We have seen the destruction wreaked by compressed nations like those of Monsters Inc; it is time now to use this strategy as a counter-weight to Chaos, to exterminate the lower tiers of any alliance that desires to destroy the Imperium. We may have little influence in the super-tier, but if our demands are not met, we will impose Order in the lower-tier.

Our demands are thus: That Sengoku immediately recall it's newest offensive against our membership, and that a public apology be made by Sengoku to the peaceful membership of the Imperium of Supernova X for this latest transgression.

If this demand is not met by the time the first wave of nukes are launched, it should be warned that we will be committed to a longterm, lower-tier war... there is no room for the disciplies of Chaos to co-exist with the Imperators of Order.

Furthermore, it should be warned that non-Sengoku nations who ship Sengoku tech may be considered terrorist affiliates and subject to raids from the Imperium. This is in accordance with the Dajobo doctrine utilized by the New Polar Order during the Doom War, where I personally purged multiple tech dealers for their role in supplying the Order's enemies with tech. This strategy should be considered part of the Imperium's military doctrine when facing a war of extermination.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Well it just seems a clear mistake by a member that a simple message could have sorted out but yeah do what you are going to do with a lack of thinking.

Several Sengoku members attacked and we are not going to grovel and just hope nobody attacks us yet again in the future. Our ultimatum is clear. We will not tolerate unprovoked attacks against our membership. We might as well take a stand on principle, fight a war, and compress into the lower tier rather than live in fear of the future.

If Sengoku wants to deal with ten Methrages rather than have peace, so be it.

Edited by Immortan Junka

It was an error on a our part- no big government plot to lull you in so we could hit you again. It will be sorted out shortly; there is no need to make sweeping proclamations and calls for total war over a slip up. Sengoku and SNX can work something out for the breach of contract and the damages done in private if you'd like.

Edited by tobbogon

My bad this morning, I blundered miss reading a message. Peace sent to all and reps sent to two of the members with a message sent to the other to message me when they have a slot open.

First off i would say the Dajabo Doctrine you referred i beleive was just for the war at hand at that time and i am almost sure Polaris would not take you copying something that is their internal function. Second you seriously telling Segnokus allies what they can and can not do ? ... Oh boy time to get the popcorn out.

3 minutes ago, brucemania said:

First off i would say the Dajabo Doctrine you referred i beleive was just for the war at hand at that time and i am almost sure Polaris would not take you copying something that is their internal function. Second you seriously telling Segnokus allies what they can and can not do ? ... Oh boy time to get the popcorn out.

I was the first boots on the ground in Polar and purged several tech dealers as part of Dajobo's decree. This strategy has become part of the Imperium's fighting doctrine when facing a war of extermination.

Sengoku's allies can do whatever they want. If Sengoku cannot sort out peace with my second in command then we have the option to take whatever measures necessary to eliminate an existential threat to the Imperium. Nationstrength is not of consequence; sovereignty and Will is.

1 hour ago, bunnet said:

My bad this morning, I blundered miss reading a message. Peace sent to all and reps sent to two of the members with a message sent to the other to message me when they have a slot open.

Hey bunnet.  You bad yes. Three times bad.  You been drinkin Buckfast and no wearing your reading glesses when reading your pms upside doon?

Forgive him all wull yees. I mean he is Scottish.:P  Whit else dae you expect from a drunken Killie trainspotter?:D  

Edited by St Mungo

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was the first boots on the ground in Polar and purged several tech dealers as part of Dajobo's decree. This strategy has become part of the Imperium's fighting doctrine when facing a war of extermination.

Sengoku's allies can do whatever they want. If Sengoku cannot sort out peace with my second in command then we have the option to take whatever measures necessary to eliminate an existential threat to the Imperium. Nationstrength is not of consequence; sovereignty and Will is.

Sure i know you were with Polar and all but that is not the point .....What is the point your make yourself a easy target with the threats and talk you do. declaring war on a bloc mostly does not serve the purpose you want to achieve .. and seeing the posts before mine it seems to me that Seg is willing to make peace and amends but you just jumped the gun with your words.  Seriously ... given your past one just may have to question your ability to lead any more that maybe it is time you step back for awhile.  In your own  words " It has been said that with great power comes great responsibility, "  and right now you are not showing rational or repsonsible thinking.  Personally your showing more madness than anything and in history them that achieved great things started showing your personna at this point and they got pounced and their people ended up in a worse state than what they began.

15 minutes ago, brucemania said:

Sure i know you were with Polar and all but that is not the point .....What is the point your make yourself a easy target with the threats and talk you do. declaring war on a bloc mostly does not serve the purpose you want to achieve .. and seeing the posts before mine it seems to me that Seg is willing to make peace and amends but you just jumped the gun with your words.  Seriously ... given your past one just may have to question your ability to lead any more that maybe it is time you step back for awhile.  In your own  words " It has been said that with great power comes great responsibility, "  and right now you are not showing rational or repsonsible thinking.  Personally your showing more madness than anything and in history them that achieved great things started showing your personna at this point and they got pounced and their people ended up in a worse state than what they began.

My persona has never changed... so long as people leave us alone they have nothing to fear from me. The producerist code is similar to the old Moralist one. Can you show me where I have ever launched a war of aggression that was not supported by a valid Casus Belli? Or where I have ever imposed ludicrous terms on a defeated alliance?

My thinking is completely rational. My priority is peace, but for peace to be possible one must be prepared for war. The Imperium has long been deliberately isolated from the treaty web and it is fair to assume that there are powers that desire our annihilation, especially considering our ideological focus on fair tech rates. But my background should prove that I am willing to fight long wars to the fullest extent possible, it's just a matter of aggressors gambling whether my members feel the same.

I know my comrades better than people who could care less whether they exist in this world, so I know where I place my bets.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

My persona has never changed... so long as people leave us alone they have nothing to fear from me. The producerist code is similar to the old Moralist one. Can you show me where I have ever launched a war of aggressiom that was not supported by a valid Casus Belli? Or where I have ever imposed ludicrous terms on a defeated alliance?

My thinking is completely rational. My priority is peace, but for peace to be possible one must be prepared for war. The Imperium has long been deliberately isolated from the treaty web and it is fair to assume that there are powers that desire our annihilation, especially considering our ideological focus on fair tech rates. But my background should prove that I am will to fight long wars to the fullest extent possible, it's just a matter of aggressors gambling whether my members feel the same.

I know my members better than people who could care less whether they exist in this world, so I know where I place my bets.

Your isolation has nothing to do with the tech issues .... It is your speech writing and constant irrational speaking that has been doing that.  No one wants to sit and baby sit someone whom is irrational says the things you do.  For someone whom wants to sit in peace you certainly spew jibberish and promote with your constant links Imperial war mongering and war based propaganda.  Seriously if you think your isolation is due to tech rates then again you have lost the reality of rational thinking and are living in a word of dillusion and fantasy .. By all means believe what you want but i am sure i am not the first that has pointed this out or will be the last. 

4 minutes ago, brucemania said:

Your isolation has nothing to do with the tech issues .... It is your speech writing and constant irrational speaking that has been doing that.  No one wants to sit and baby sit someone whom is irrational says the things you do.  For someone whom wants to sit in peace you certainly spew jibberish and promote with your constant links Imperial war mongering and war based propaganda.  Seriously if you think your isolation is due to tech rates then again you have lost the reality of rational thinking and are living in a word of dillusion and fantasy .. By all means believe what you want but i am sure i am not the first that has pointed this out or will be the last. 

Feel free to point to any example where the Imperium has been a liability to any of our allies. As I recall since I've been here we have never requested military support in a losing war. I write speeches because that is my job as the representative of the Imperium's ideological Will, so if you can only point to speeches as a problem rather than actual policy, maybe that's why this world is seen as so bland and stagnant by the masses.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Feel free to point to any example where the Imperium has been a liability to any of our allies. As I recall since I've been here we have never requested military support in a losing war. I write speeches because that is my job as the representative of the Imperium's ideological Will, so if you can only point to speeches as a problem rather than actual policy, maybe that's why this world is seen as so bland and stagnant by the masses.

I don't too.  That is part of the responsibility of being a good leader.  One is to sit down and reflect what they have done and look at oneself to see if they have accomplished good for their members.  What i see from you is many instances where you have been told the same words i am speaking and done nothing about it and the same cycle keeps happening.   If you look at all the Alliances on the top end of the scale they have all learned from mistakes or have not settled but adapted to the times and made changes.  How do they do that. Quietly and by self evaluation and plan things to make themselves better internally and externally.  Meaning the take responsibility for their own actions which is something you seem to lack as any time you talk you use the victim angle or self justification side.  Good luck Junka cause whatever happens with your current situation here i am sure the rest of the world looks at your threats above and will never forget them.  The future you have brought about on yourself. That is what it means by responsibility for leadership 

Edited by brucemania

Let's not forget the Imperium was attacked here, and let's not pretend that we are some aggressor. I support peace, if peace may be, and Galerion has full authority to negotiate it.

But a declaration that we will defend ourselves against aggression is not a "threat," I would rather consider it a promise. We cannot hope to win in the upper tier against those with massively greater tech stockpiles, but we can shrink our combat profile and hit below the belt: this is our only real deterrence and it must be communicated to would-be aggressors.

We are far more capable and organized than Minc or LPCN ever were, but we only use these capabilities in self defense. I don't see whats wrong with that.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let's not forget the Imperium was attacked here, and let's not pretend that we are some aggressor. I support peace, if peace may be, and Galerion has full authority to negotiate it.

But a declaration that we will defend ourselves against aggression is not a "threat," I would rather consider it a promise. We cannot hope to win in the upper tier against those with massively greater tech stockpiles, but we can shrink our combat profile and hit below the belt: this is our only real deterrence and it must be communicated.

added something above ... but as well stunting your growth maybe detremental to your members taking away their free will to do what they want to their nations.. Sure loyalty to ones AA is allways important but as well loyalty with some freewill allows growth with both interanl and external benifits.  And if your going to keep putting your members at risk of not being able to grow as individuals then you will lost them as well.  That is part of your reason to be isolated i would think to.

Edited by brucemania

If our members were afraid of war we would have disbanded many wars ago. We cannot help that we are the besieged proverbial white city on a hill; those with the strength of character to fight back do so, those who cannot we wish the best of luck elsewhere.

The day I launch a wrongful war of aggression is the day I will be shamed from this world, this is not that day.

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If our members were afraid of war we would have disbanded many wars ago. We cannot help that we are the besieged proverbial white city on a hill; those with the strength of character to fight back do so, those who cannot we wish the best of luck elsewhere.

The day I launch a wrongful war of aggression is the day I will be shamed from this world, this is not that day.

Aggression is not just a click of the war button but it can also be considered aggression just with words as well such as threatening someones allies for sending aid to a ally. Hence what started this conversation in the first place. Do you understand now ?

3 minutes ago, brucemania said:

Aggression is not just a click of the war button but it can also be considered aggression just with words as well such as threatening someones allies for sending aid to a ally. Hence what started this conversation in the first place. Do you understand now ?

Here is what I understand: