2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

All peace agreements violate sovereignty, as they restrict an alliance's right to declare war. This one unfortunately has a no-time-limit term on it with a vague word at its core. Still, I find it pretty unlikely that Oculus is looking for another fight with SNX, for the rather obvious reason that Mogar pointed out. So it's probably just the usual bad drafting, which has been a problem in many peace agreements well before the existence of Oculus.

Oh no, I'm sure they'll wait until SNX is rebuilt. In the meantime, the snakes will direct their attention to the eggs in another coop.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering our Just ad Bellum philosophy, nobody has anything to legitimately fear from us so long as our allies are not threatened with disbandment, or other such transgressions do not take place. But if people enjoy fighting wonder-heavy turtles and an eviscerating lower tier, we'll be right here.

The agreement hadn't been respected by Sussudio, we have been attacked with a nuclear weapon:

To: Greatest Mothers    From: Phil Collins1    Date: 7/19/2016 3:56:07 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Phil Collins1. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 33.624 miles of land, 52.460 technology, 162.100 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

That was the reaction:

To: Phil Collins1    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/19/2016 4:52:00 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Greatest Mothers. You lost 21449 soldiers, 904 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 36.957 miles of land, 51.682 technology, 155.045 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Phil Collins1    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/19/2016 4:54:55 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 2,027 soldiers and 1,595 tanks. You killed 3,026 soldiers and 38 tanks. Their forces razed 2.696 miles of your land, destroyed 5.168 technology, and destroyed 20.673 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $1,000,000.00 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Phil Collins1    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 7/19/2016 4:55:20 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Greatest Mothers. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'For Womynkind!'.

You lost 343 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 514 soldiers and 339 tanks. Their forces razed 2.584 miles of your land, destroyed 5.168 technology, and destroyed 20.673 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $1,000,000.00 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

The Empress of Peace.

PS: expect a more harsh reaction when the Empress of War will wake up tomorrow :)

Edited by Greatest Mothers

1 hour ago, Captain Enema said:

I never realized Hartfw is such a softie. Boy, you one big bucket of baby tears. Like a constant waterfall of WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. How do you even get out of bed in the morning?

The struggle is real.

Also, liking the new name.

2 hours ago, Mogar said:

The agreement was that you would not be declared upon further, not that current wars could not expire.

^^^  This  ^^^

I offered peace to the peeps I am fighting and they didn't accept so we are all happily flinging nukes at one another, I imagine until the wars expire.  -  (Hats off to Joel James for an effective and destructive turtle campaign.   Zzniperr not so much.)

So the following makes little sense to me-  

2 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

The agreement hadn't been respected by Sussudio, we have been attacked with a nuclear weapon:

It was a good scrap

Peace, war, peace.. This is CN

I sense, suspect some trying to kindle, spark flames & fires

But will it catch?

We don't pick fights

But, the Imperium will not bow, kneel or prostrate before any

Dust to dust, ashes to ashes

20 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

That was the reaction:

The Empress of Peace.

PS: expect a more harsh reaction when the Empress of War will wake up tomorrow :)

I think we all knew on some level it was just a matter of time before Phil Collins1 became sentient and destroyed everything we hold dear.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Just going to point out the last time someone tried to place a viceroy over my alliance in 2008 I fought a guerrilla war for several months :ph34r:

You know you are beside yourself without having me running your alliance.

On 7/21/2016 at 3:49 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Here's an informational video about the Imperium for those who are curious:

wow dude, i do not wish to read a book when asked to watch a video, wheres the voice over?, i recall a video that NPO did for Karma war that was how many years ago and its 600000 times better, i thought !@#$ would have improved not gotten worst, 

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

wow dude, i do not wish to read a book when asked to watch a video, wheres the voice over?, i recall a video that NPO did for Karma war that was how many years ago and its 600000 times better, i thought !@#$ would have improved not gotten worst, 

Not all "visionaries" are talented, some are thick as pig....

Edited by the rebel

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

Best NPO video in the history of NPO videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A2SCsoYyIQ

Just try to watch without wishing for the sweet release of death.

My very first video was when I was a noob back in FCC (Methrage was there too) and we were upset about FAN being rolled, I made the video anonymously but even then FCC govt was freaking out and worried we would be rolled.

I think the funniest CN video was from the UPSETNPO dude though

Edited by Immortan Junka