Ordo Paradoxia & The Misfits DoW

After a long and peaceful slumber, we have been awakened by bloodthirst.

giphy.gif

Called up our friends the Misfits with a plan they couldn't say no to

giphy.gif
(Actual secret footage of us making the call)

Got ourselves ready

badass_military_24.jpg

article-2612347-1D517BC900000578-225_964

And now we are here to drag the dogs out of hell.

Ordo Paradoxia and the Misfits declare war on Devil Dogs.

@trs4ece:  Last time  i saw ur comment, it was u bragging about your size and trying ur best  to bully us .As per the following stats, clearly, i won 2-1. Where's the bragger i know, now?

JRSU8fxCqKRWuE7HA

Edited by PeterPan

17 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

@trs4ece:  Last time  i saw ur comment, it was u bragging about your size and trying ur best  to bully us .As per the following stats, clearly, i won 2-1. Where's the bragger i know, now?

QBpU9s3ns9NeN5cU8

6MkdtP5gZ2Wf9nS68

yvR6yGYvb8VDbegG9

Yep, good damage done to our guys... and to your own. Next time you decide to throw out a religion op, think about your teammates who you're screwing over.

First of all, none of us complained about the retaliation, Second of all, it you who went crying to daddy complaining about it:-)BTW my team mates were on board with it after i messed up the wrong guy(yeah it was Ursus that i had to target but miscommunication made u the target. No regrets about it). Another thing is that u guys didn't have to balls to declare on me while ur goliaths were taking damage. Is little kiddo afraid about get spanked:-)

tongue-out-smiley.png

You mean, I informed your leader that you decided to op us and to expect retaliation? I suppose I could have just let him figure it out on his own, but I wanted to make it very clear: if ANYBODY gets caught doing a "dirty op" on us, their entire alliance can expect to pay.

Edited by trs4ece

@trs4ece: As if we care. And i judged u correctly. You are a world class wuss, who tries to unsuccessfully bully others if bigger in size and whines like a cry-baby when gets beaten in size& strength :-p BTW you didn't answer my question. Is lil baby afraid of gettin spanked? :-p

@everybodyOnOP-Misfits-DDs: It was a great war.More or less evenly matched. Thanks a ton for that. Happy rebuilding:-)

4 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

@trs4ece: As if we care. And i judged u correctly. You are a world class wuss, who tries to unsuccessfully bully others if bigger in size and whines like a cry-baby when gets beaten in size& strength :-p BTW you didn't answer my question. Is lil baby afraid of gettin spanked? :-p

@everybodyOnOP-Misfits-DDs: It was a great war.More or less evenly matched. Thanks a ton for that. Happy rebuilding:-)

I would be more than happy to war you for another 5 days if you want to go, Peter. Careful when you taunt a DevilDog; you're likely to get your throat torn out.

Edited by trs4ece

You lost that window when u had the chance. Better meet again next time. BTW your choice of targets defined u earlier and now:-p And i am once again correct. U saw my nation undefended, soldiers and navy decommed  and rebuilding and now u r ready to fight!  You are a wuss:-)If u have the guts, come after properly rebuilding and while evenly matched . And if i'm more than a match then i'll even the odds for u after taking on another nation, but , only in an alliance affiliated war.Coz i've to follow our alliance's rules, u see:-) If u dont war me next time, then i'll reiterate my opinion about u. So make me change my opinion next time, rather than take on weaker nations:-)

Edited by PeterPan

4 hours ago, trs4ece said:

I would be more than happy to war you for another 5 days if you want to go, Peter. Careful when you taunt a DevilDog; you're likely to get your throat torn out.

Ha ha ha:-)LOL:-)You still don't get it. I'm looking at ur war stats and its impressive(3/5 wins) but its still not what u bragged about. The point being u cant brag about something u cant do. Look at ur top nations JK,DD and Hammer.  They build and fight in the best way possible on TE but dont brag about it(and i respect them immensely for that and thats the reason they get my special attention during wars). But u aren't even in the same league and yet use their actions to justify ur boastful words. Truth is u crave attention but cant do something meaningful to get one.You might as well strip dance on a busy crossroad to get that but unless u build and fight like JK or hammer or DD , u aren't getting my war slot(unless of course u declare on me despite ur size in an aa war). So shut ur boastful little mouth and walk the talk.

Edited by PeterPan

What the hell guys? Was a good fight, shake hands and enjoy the destruction.

About the dirty ops. I got blockaded and retaliated with spy ops. Didn't mean to get everybody involved. Ursus and me would've just had our own thing, but everybody needed to jump in. That's how that happens. So, if anything, DDs started it. But who cares now? It was a nice war. I enjoyed myself.