Brief statement from Cowboys

ZVVjYYL.jpg

Cowboys places doing what is right above all else

So far that has meant encouraging peace in almost all instances, and working to make the world a better place.

It has been a pleasure to interact with most of those we have had the honor to.

Unfortunately, there are those so wrong, that peace cannot be an acceptable option.

Within 36 hours, we have found ourselves moved from talking others into pursuing peace with snx

To personally insulted IC and OOC, and in public and private, to such extents as to demand acton.

As the saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished.

As such, we are forced to attack and hold SNX accountable for their government lapses.

Sincerely,

Cowboys.

Sengoku assumes responsibility for what its members do, because we're not a crappy alliance that finds it acceptable to make new alliances to avoid having their alliance targeted. Therefore, we declare war on Supernova X.

2 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Sengoku assumes responsibility for what its members do, because we're not a crappy alliance that finds it acceptable to make new alliances to avoid having their alliance targeted. Therefore, we declare war on Supernova X.

No one owns Cowboys.

Edit: Except Auto.

Edited by hartfw

The Imperium is already cracking! Who want's to volunteer for the POW camp?

To: kingneptune From: Kylo Ren Date: 7/12/2016 12:31:37 AM

Subject: War

Message: I've just rebuilt my infrastructure and do not want another war on my hands. As a largely neutral party, I do not want to see this escalate or continue. Please accept my peace offer. (I was heading for PM minutes before your attack, so there will be no aggression on my part.)

I have acted only defensively thus far and I ask that you take no further action against me.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

28 minutes ago, rileyaddaff said:

I would volunteer to be the PoW camp, but i only accept people willing to fight in my AA.

A cowboy's line may help you here:

"courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"

15 hours ago, hartfw said:

ZVVjYYL.jpg

Cowboys places doing what is right above all else

So far that has meant encouraging peace in almost all instances, and working to make the world a better place.

It has been a pleasure to interact with most of those we have had the honor to.

Unfortunately, there are those so wrong, that peace cannot be an acceptable option.

Within 36 hours, we have found ourselves moved from talking others into pursuing peace with snx

To personally insulted IC and OOC, and in public and private, to such extents as to demand acton.

As such, we are forced to attack and hold SNX accountable for their government lapses.

Sincerely,

Cowboys.

What a load of bull.

Cowboys is just you and some minion, not some big Alliance

Just say it: You were the one who threw his teddy out of the pram, then had a tantrum (so cut out this "we")

1 minute ago, Lemac said:

What a load of bull.

Cowboys is just you and some minion, not some big Alliance

Just say it: You were the one who threw his teddy out of the pram, then had a tantrum (so cut out this "we")

We definitely are a small alliance.

On the other hand, the transgressions of your government are real and well documented.

Shame that SNX government sees fit to act so deplorable to small alliances, necessitating war.

13 minutes ago, hartfw said:

We definitely are a small alliance.

On the other hand, the transgressions of your government are real and well documented.

Shame that SNX government sees fit to act so deplorable to small alliances, necessitating war.

It is very disturbing to see SNX pick on a smaller alliance like Cowboys, as Cowboys were no threat them.

22 hours ago, Auctor said:

Grämlins unreasonably supports Cowboys and Sengoku.

o/ Cowboys

o/ Sengoku

edit-  that was suppose to be "unreservedly supports" but unreasonably work too.

Edited by masterbake

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

M Inc stands with Cowboys in their time of need.

The truth has unraveled in the imperium thread to an unparalleled level of disgust 

Yes the number of people disgusted at you is on the up again.

21 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It is very disturbing to see SNX pick on a smaller alliance like Cowboys, as Cowboys were no threat them.

And little Scotland was no threat to you; but you strong-armed and manipulated them into kowtowing to your demands with a boot to the throat picked on them. Very disturbing indeed. Scotland is nearly half your NS, and some 200 wonders short of yours (and only 6 of theirs are military). You must have some awfully low self-esteem to be so heavily threatened by them.

Edited by Rayvon

12 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

And little Scotland was no threat to you; but you strong-armed and manipulated them into kowtowing to your demands with a boot to the throat picked on them. Very disturbing indeed. Scotland is nearly half your NS, and some 200 wonders short of yours (and only 6 of theirs are military). You must have some awfully low self-esteem to be so heavily threatened by them.

And some awfully big friends who are apparently too clueless to realize a liability when they see one.

On 7/12/2016 at 0:34 AM, hartfw said:

ZVVjYYL.jpg

hartfw, my old friend, the next time you decide to attempt a good deed, talk to me first :D  I'll do my best to talk you out of it.  What are friends for, after all?

Personally I try to limit myself to one good deed a year.  it's July, already spent mine. 

--------------------------------

Hail Cowboys!

Hail Sengoku!

Hail SNX!

Have fun boys and girls.

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

He's not a liability, he's an asset. Continuum needed chefjoe to help get their wars started, too.

Did it end well for him? I'm trying to remember but I think I erased that part of the tapes a while back.

EDIT: nvm....had him confused with noWedge, for whom things did not end well once he'd outlived his usefulness.

Edited by kingzog

Things did not end well for chefjoe either (who incidentally was one of the architects of noWedge's downfall). Once TOP and the rest of Citadel had used him to help put Polar and Sponge down, they started cutting ties, and a year after Karma his only real allies were the various Purple alliances and IRON. Valhalla got rolled a few times before merging into AI and launching the attack on Umbrella.

You'll note now how well Umbrella and Valhalla are doing.

Still, an awful lot of chefjoe's former allies are still around and doing fine. It's the attack dogs who suffer when they're cut loose, not their masters.