Imperium Recognition of War

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

Presumably SNX has its own banks. I mean, let's face it, if they don't this will be a really quick war.

When 75% of their alliance is below 20k, I can't see them surviving without external aid.

It cost DK a lot of wasted slots during SNX's last war and before the tech deals remarks come the ratio of money incoming and tech out going was 18 million for 100 tech.

5 hours ago, the rebel said:

Dude chill out, how many more topics and times are you going to bring up your 6 months house arrest for?

I'm chill for having a bunch of fanboys following me around  trying to make everything about me.

On 7/12/2016 at 1:59 AM, Immortan Junka said:

[7/10/2016 10:56:28 AM] RightHonorable[SNX]:  If they are using multis that is a issue better resolved by the game administration, not I.

Reminder to everyone:  Even if you are quoting logs, OWF forum rules still apply.  Thank you.

1 minute ago, biocaster777 said:

SOS from Vulkannia
I've been under attack by a far superior enemy and cannot hold much longer, please help if you can.

Before someone politicizes this, I just want to say enjoy the war and this community you just joined on here, and I'm sure you will get help for getting back to where you were pre-war at some point post war. 

Before someone politicizes this, I just want to say enjoy the war and this community you just joined on here, and I'm sure you will get help for getting back to where you were pre-war at some point post war. 

Thanks, I'm not sure how long I can do, is there any guerrilla option?

Edited by biocaster777

Just now, biocaster777 said:

PM me in game... I have years of experience in guerrilla warfare comrade ;)

5 minutes ago, biocaster777 said:

Not really, war here is a numbers game, but there are some effective ways to do damage even when outclassed.  That said if you are fighting 3 nations at once they will most likely out damage you due to their numbers advantage.  

So go out there,  destroy stuff, and have fun.  Its not personal.

59 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I'm sure he will be begging for aid soon considering it cost him around 8 million in cost and damages doing that.

:lol1:

How did you pull that figure out of your ass?

40 spies = $4,000,000

Spy ops = <$1,000,000

Webels cash destroyed = $20,000,000

Looks like good bang for the buck to me. :rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

It's true, at low NS ranges destroy money becomes really cheap to run.

When Webel first opposed the Imperium in February he had 1.8 billion... by the end of the War on Terror he was down to $800,000,000. By the time he went rogue on us a couple months ago, he had $600,000,000, when we peaced him in June he had about $350,000,000. 

Now he is down to just over $200,000,000. These punks aren't so tough when they have to fight experienced warfighters, and not just noobs who barely started building their nations.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

:lol1:

How did you pull that figure out of your ass?

40 spies = $4,000,000

Spy ops = <$1,000,000

Webels cash destroyed = $20,000,000

Looks like good bang for the buck to me. :rolleyes:

I know counting is hard for someone whose never been out of the tiny NS ranges but'

60 spies (because I did attacks too: 6 million.

Each spy op of yours: around 800k each so 1.6 million 

So yeah around 8 million.

Difference is I can afford it, you have to sell your arse to do it. :)

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

It's true, at low NS ranges destroy money becomes really cheap to run.

Cheaper yeah, though cost is based on targets stats rather than their own.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

When Webel first opposed the Imperium in February he had 1.8 billion... by the end of the War on Terror he was down to $800,000,000. By the time he went rogue on us a couple months ago, he had $600,000,000, when we peaced him in June he had about $350,000,000. 

Now he is down to just over $200,000,000. These punks aren't so tough when they have to fight experienced warfighters, and not just noobs who barely started building their nations.

Funny when I was mainly fighting everyone other than SNX, yet you take credit for it? Yeah dream on pussy.

I like how you're calling your nuclear nations noobs again. Carry on soon they will realise why have a leader who insults then on a daily basis on the OWF.

You're scum. Can't wait to see you begging and selling your arse to carry on fighting like usual.

Run along rent boy :smug:

Edited by the rebel

Look, I know you guys were tough when threatening SCOTLAND with forced disbandment, but against the Imperium? Even you must know Lord Malaprop needed Sengoku support for a reason.

Anyway spy ops are cheap (and I have a nice spy attack bonus) because Webel ran away from fighting me. Oops someone must have forgot I'm not in nuke anarchy. :awesome:

Better buy up another few thousand NS again to escape my range!

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Anyway spy ops are cheap (and I have a nice spy attack bonus) because Webel ran away from fighting me. Oops someone must have forgot I'm not in nuke anarchy. :awesome:

Better buy up another few thousand NS again to escape my range!

Fighting nations stronger than you who hides at the bottom and 99% of the time is the smallest nuclear nation on the planet. I don't waste much time on noobs, stop being a noob and I will waste more :)

You know I wasn't going to post this but I think everyone here wants a good laugh at you:

Recently when I went rogue on an aid thief at SNX and once in range Junka had a shot and after a couple of rounds Junka was hurting and publicly stated numerous times that he wasn't against peace (I never requested peace).

So the caring guy that I am I made a post:

On 17/06/2016 at 0:00 AM, the rebel said:

By the power invested in me, I here by grant peace that SNX desperately wants, all I ask is he is to stop mentioning my name on these forums.

The attacks stopped, SNX basically surrendered to one guy. :P

Edited by the rebel

SNX doesn't waste time trying to PZI people or anything like that, if you rogue us we will bounce you around for a bit until you learn your lesson and go your own way. Of course then again you said back in May you were leaving this world, and yet here you still are :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

SNX doesn't waste time trying to PZI people or anything like that, if you rogue us we will bounce you around for a bit until you learn your lesson and go your own way. Of course then again you said back in May you were leaving this world, and yet here you still are :rolleyes:

Nope you surrendered as the attacks stopped the same day after the post of mine.

Yes still here as still have money, but you're doing me a favour with those spy ops as you're cutting the length of time I stay.

Edited by the rebel

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I recall he said the same thing back in ole MCXA...

...he`s like a stuck record (for those who have no idea what this is, people just call it vinyl now B-) )