The Free COBRA Army is from now onwards known as House of Slytherin.

We are now officially entering a brave new age with a brand new name. We retain all our previous aggreements and treaties as such along with our govt structure and position titles.

We want to thank all our friends/allies and even opponents for helping us through our transitionary period post the 3 strikes and Bron Yr stomp war.

Also I am the Mandarin now after Baron resigned sighting personal reasons a few weeks back.

The Royal Guards are -

Xenius

Rattlesnakz

Baron Von Strucker

A new flag will be uploaded as and when we reach 20 members.

Yes.

9 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

The whole changing your name thing is a good idea in the circumstances.

FCA was never meant to be a permanent home or name. 

14 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Sure, but having someone in charge who is known to go from macho talk to whimpering individual surrender within seconds, isn't.

Yet the mighty Rebel only had the balls to attack that someone only after the person was defending against both stone land and Methrage.

We have did this debate of who is the real pussy b4 and last time u didnt win it.

Edited by Roal36

9 minutes ago, Spartan1985 said:

I feel like we need to re-organize everyone. Create a House of Gryffindor, House of Ravenclaw, and House of Hufflepuff, sort everyone into one of those 4 houses, and then fight a war every three months for the House Cup.

Haha some one here who reads Harryportter. Actually thats an idea, wait, dont we have a TE.

21 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Yet the mighty Rebel only had the balls to attack that someone only after the person was defending against both stone land and Methrage.

We have did this debate of who is the real pussy b4 and last time u didnt win it.

When at war you don't always face good odds, sometimes its terrible odds, most take it on the chin when facing the latter. You cried and ran away abandoning the alliance.

A leader doesn't abandon when the going gets tough and you have that known quality.

10 hours ago, the rebel said:

When at war you don't always face good odds, sometimes its terrible odds, most take it on the chin when facing the latter. You cried and ran away abandoning the alliance.

A leader doesn't abandon when the going gets tough and you have that known quality.

I surrendered with the blessings of my leader and that too after hitting nearly 0 money. If u note Kanabis though we hate each other well have never accused me of running away.

Get ur facts straight Rebel. Or u can continue spewing crap in OWF. 

8 hours ago, Morphine said:

Roal. You know I don't like you. But goodluck on your adventure. 

Yes u dont like me, but you dont really know me either do u.

Thank You nonetheless.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I surrendered with the blessings of my leader and that too after hitting nearly 0 money. If u note Kanabis though we hate each other well have never accused me of running away.

Get ur facts straight Rebel. Or u can continue spewing crap in OWF. 

Will you be getting the blessing of your membership when you run away and abandon them in the future? Once a runner always a runner.

No he didn't call you that, you're correct he just called your loyalty towards allaince mates into question, since people who leave in war are the lowest of the low and that's a fact.

Everything I've said is a recorded fact on these forums and world statistical data.

You should of conceded and not replied to me instead of trying the macho approach from an undefendable stance. 

5 hours ago, the rebel said:

Will you be getting the blessing of your membership when you run away and abandon them in the future? Once a runner always a runner.

If I was a runner as you allege then how do you explain my role in the 3 strikes civil war why did I come RUNNING straight back into the !@#$storm if was afraid of overwhelming odds and penny less status (the second time it was against both LPC and Kashmir). Also Why did I not run away again after Lucius pulled of that stunt.   

5 hours ago, the rebel said:

You should of conceded and not replied to me instead of trying the macho approach from an undefendable stance. 

I like correcting people who have opinions on things they have no real knowledge about.

3 hours ago, the rebel said:

Take a step back Roal36, you're embarrassing yourself take public leadership style from other alliance leaders and not Junka and similar.

Yes the small micro leaders like me should just take your insults and learn from them I suppose.

2 hours ago, the rebel said:

Categorical facts insult you?

Hilarious to see what u pass of as facts here. You really believe in all ur created narratives.

27 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Hilarious to see what u pass of as facts here. You really believe in all ur created narratives.

The fact your passive aggressive and grandiose responses you have done to try and discredit the posters claim that is verifiable, shows the categorical facts are touching a nerve.

You should put it to bed and know when you've been made. You're a terrible spin doctor.

Again don't take public leadership posting lessons from Junka. :P

8 minutes ago, the rebel said:

The fact your passive aggressive and grandiose responses you have done to try and discredit the posters claim that is verifiable, shows the categorical facts are touching a nerve.

You should put it to bed and know when you've been made. You're a terrible spin doctor.

Again don't take public leadership posting lessons from Junka. :P

I discredit your claims regarding my role in a war using facts and proofs and now I am the spin doctor.

22 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

You tell em, Rebel.

Good luck to Draco Malfoy and his homies >.<

Thank you buddy. Don't forget to take ur pills all right, ask them if they have room  for Rebel also.