HOW!

Crooked Lands Alliance announces their existence on this day, Julian the Ninth, Year One since Mountain Fall.

We are pleased to say that Crooked Lands Alliance(CLA)  will be pursuing a long-term goal of controlling all of you through tech deals and passively moving chairs into your path until you fall over them.

The CLA declares neutrality in all politics and on-going wars, and ensures the citizens of Planet Bob that the CLA will not enter war or treaties without careful consideration and at least one bag of marshmallows.

HOW!

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Another stupid neutral

Explain, Green Frog Man with Yonder Blue Hat, why we must take sides instantly without better knowledge?

It seems to me that you wish to pull more into your flock like the shepherds of old. NAY! I say to you! The CLA is not a dumb sheep, but we are a roaring....ant. We will not fall for tricky and deceit!

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

This isn't so much a declaration of neutrality as a declaration of willingness to be bribed I think.

Which, hey, I give the OP credit for honesty at least.

Do not mistake us for the common whore, we are a high quality call girl.

1 hour ago, DoorNail said:

We admire your stance, contact us via PM ingame for further discussion, thanks.

Query: You admire us, but ask us to contact you, whom we know little about? Introduce yourself, brother, and let the light of knowledge wash over both of us like....a wave of knowledgeable water.