48hr notice to disband- Statement from Monsters Inc

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I probably shouldn't waste my time, but since others are reading this it's a good opportunity to enlighten otherwise backwards nation rulers.

The title Emperor, as with the three Orders of Ivan, does not mean I "rule over" anybody. Instead, my role is as First Citizen or First among Equals... the representative of the collective Will of the Imperium. The greatest is the servant of all, and as Emperor I serve my members by leading on the frontline against threats to their existence. By extension, that role also applies to the Imperium's allies such as SCOTLAND, depending on the circumstances.

In this case, if Animalz or anyone else has a legitimate grievance with SCOTLAND they should present evidence to us if they desire normal relations with the Imperium. However, seeing that Minc just recently was probing for war with our ally PoSSE, good relations doesn't seem to be your goal here.

We do not negotiate with terrorists. Our grievances towards Scotland is of no ill will toward SNX, however it is well believed that the imperium will get involved.

A Cowboy doesn't blink in those circumstances.

Scotland has long been on our terrorist watch list, day by day they continue to threaten the common good planet Bob nation- findings which were based on reliable M Inc intelligence- and now they will meet their maker.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

mind ur own business augustulus lol this has nothing to do with u do u have to post on everyone's threads?

Scotland are terrorists and kort funds them and they are terrorists too they have been harassing my alliance since I joined I remember all the stuff they did there can not be peace with them until they are squashed out forever :gun:they were mad we were peaceful so long and growing they made things hard for us they tried scams all while we tried to be nice. well play time is over they want war they will get it!!:war:im sick of them bullying us and others when they can. we are free men! kort has a king to rule and be #1 and snx has an emperor to rule over "subjects". we don't have that and im sick of monarch bullies not leaving us alone we will fight to the end!!

viva la famila animalz monsters inc and the lpc!!!:gun: 

Well his ally is being threatened, apparently with your alliance's involvement, so it is his business. I would also point out that you have agreed to not act aggressively towards SNX's allies, this may be out of date but it is still on your forums:

http://animalz.freeforums.org/snx-animalz-agreement-t20.html

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Well his ally is being threatened, apparently with your alliance's involvement, so it is his business. I would also point out that you have agreed to not act aggressively towards SNX's allies, this may be out of date but it is still on your forums:

We are not threatening them. We value nations and have been quite liberal in our approach to this humanitarian crisis. 

I wish nothing more than for them to become refugees rather than victims of their own doings.

Terrorism, regardless, will be dealt with.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

That agreement was violated months ago by Animalz when they escalated military conflict against TSO (our ally at the time). Then when we cancelled, they attacked us, leading to the two-month long War on Terror.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

That agreement was violated months ago by Animalz when they escalated military conflict against TSO (our ally at the time). Then when we cancelled, they attacked us, leading to the two-month long War on Terror.

Hahahahhahahahahahahha.

TSO was trying to screw animalz and you were part of it. Do I need to bring back the logs of stonewall? 

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

The above clause was violated when Animalz began a military campaign against TSO in response to raids by a single member, without a diplomatic attempt being made first. 

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The above clause was violated when Animalz began a military campaign against TSO in response to raids by a single member, without a diplomatic attempt being made first. 

That's because TSO was plotting against them after the rebel thing. And also why they no longer exist.

which of course, I have facts for.

Just ANOTHER one of Junka's lies and poor propaganda. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

That's because TSO was plotting against them after the rebel thing. And also why they no longer exist.

which of course, I have facts for.

Just ANOTHER one of Junka's lies and poor propaganda. 

I made a factual, non-judgmental statement... Animalz DID violate the treaty... you are the only one spewing propaganda, talking about SCOTLAND being "terrorists" despite no history of aggression.

It's very clear to me you are manipulating the NAP agreement signed with Jack Layton by attempting to draw the Imperium into a conflict while neutralizing Varangian Guard's support. This is the third SNX ally you have harassed in a two month period, so it's very clear to us you are just being a troublemaker as always. We were not born yesterday.

I would like for my alliance and my allies to enjoy a period of peace, but you folks clearly envy the hard work we have put into programs like Interstellar and want to destroy what you cannot build for yourself. This is the classic definition of a barbarian, attempting to reduce other alliances to your Chaotic state of poverty; unfortunately for you, Order always prevails.

Edited by Immortan Junka

17 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I made a factual, non-judgmental statement... Animalz DID violate the treaty... you are the only one spewing propaganda, talking about SCOTLAND being "terrorists" despite no history of aggression.

It's very clear to me you are manipulating the NAP agreement signed with Jack Layton by attempting to draw the Imperium into a conflict while neutralizing Varangian Guard's support. This is the third SNX ally you have harassed in a two month period, so it's very clear to us you are just being a troublemaker as always. We were not born yesterday.

I would like for my alliance and my allies to enjoy a period of peace, but you folks clearly envy the hard work we have put into programs like Interstellar and want to destroy what you cannot build for yourself. This is the classic definition of a barbarian, attempting to reduce other alliances to your Chaotic state of poverty; unfortunately for you, Order always prevails.

I invite, Monsters Inc, SNX, Varangian Guard and SCOTLAND to sign a NAP agreement.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

More helpless nations fall victim to Junka's ego.

My only hope is that they scream loud enough to make you feel bad.

Or your ego perhaps? 

Trying to force a smaller alliance to disband? Talking about terrorist cells in a joint announcement with Animal Crackerz? The actual $%&@ are you smoking, buddy? Did you actually try diplomacy or do you just feel like a bad ass pushing your completely irrelevant weight around?

6 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

It's been 48 hours and as far as I can tell, moster zinc has yet to disband. What's the holdup?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but monsters inc will live forever 

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but monsters inc will live forever 

Sadly, that's probably true. At least you have the other parasite that won't die (crackerz) to back you up in your immortal stupidity. 

1 minute ago, Fox Fire said:

Well good for you ya big strong man. I'm sure glad we have people like you to keep this community alive. 

Getting rid of terrorists cells is our cross to bare.

#4thecommunity

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Getting rid of terrorists cells is our cross to bare.

#4thecommunity

Oh really? Then why aren't you purging Animal Crackerz? Is it because you quite literally lack the ability to do so?

2 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Oh really? Then why aren't you purging Animal Crackerz? Is it because you quite literally lack the ability to do so?

Everybody loves animal crackers.

kilts have to die

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

No doubt Animalz, without provocation, declared wars against 6 Knights of the Round Table, simultaneous with this ultimatum, in order to inhibit any defense of Scotland.

Haven't we heard Animalz and Monsters advertise themselves as, "Terror of the Lower Tier?" Who then are the terrorists?

5 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

No doubt Animalz, without provocation, declared wars against 6 Knights of the Round Table, simultaneous with this ultimatum, in order to inhibit any defense of Scotland.

Haven't we heard Animalz and Monsters advertise themselves as, "Terror of the Lower Tier?" Who then are the terrorists?

Monsters Inc is the best lower tier fighting alliance. Period. With wonder heavy nations over 10 years old and over 20 million casualties each, we typically reserve our wars for larger alliances who can fund their lower tier accordingly.

In Scotland's case- their crimes are too much to turn a blind eye and that's why this Cowboy is saddling up

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

Monsters Inc. shouldn't have made a mistake of stripping Scotland's will to live as a (an) nation alliance:

Nv9BKGy.png

Notice the ability of surviving a sword through the torso.

key word for today: immortal