An announcement from a Cowboy's propsect

8 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Internal and external drama that Alienzebra caused so at least get your facts right before you try to start spouting a timeline of events.

Well we could always bring the details of that drama out to the OWF if you like. i was being nice because I am assuming you are smart enough to not support an idiot like LH.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think Junka would do us all a favor and drop all of the logs of that conversation showing that's what he wants to do, and why he's admittedly antagonized LN.

...and we all know how that ends, Junka gets beat up and then cries victim.

Or maybe I have a screenshot of Methrage planning to attack us on July 4th.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Or maybe I have a screenshot of Methrage planning to attack us on July 4th.

He has a valid CB, I'd hit you too if you were intentionally attempting to destabilize brown

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

He has a valid CB, I'd hit you too if you were intentionally attempting to destabilize brown

Yes just like his "CB" back during February. I'm a step ahead of you people, if you want to attack us, bring it like the barbarians you are. But don't try to play PR games with thin air.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes just like his "CB" back during February. I'm a step ahead of you people, if you want to attack us, bring it like the barbarians you are. But don't try to play PR games with thin air.

out of thin air?

I'm not making this stuff up. a micro bloc is forming, tied to you and I have proposed a bloc to counter such an effort in protection of sovereign micros.

I have seen your potential bloc mates, I have intel on how they've treated stable, free, brown sphere alliances.

we have full freedom to form a bloc to protect ourselves and our friends. And it will keep SNXs self interest at bay and not rub off on alliances that want no part in your tantrums.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Repeating lies doesn't make them true. Unless you have something of actual substance to amuse me with, I think I covered everything that needs to be discussed.

discuss until you are blue in the face. As stated in the OP, our purpose to unify peacefully to protect our smaller friends from SNX strong-arming.

you seem worried, and you have nothing to worry about as long as you play on your side of the sand box.

26 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Well we could always bring the details of that drama out to the OWF if you like. i was being nice because I am assuming you are smart enough to not support an idiot like LH.

Drag what up that ATG took over Alienzebra's nation and leaked a lot of !@#$ externally and caused even more !@#$ internally while all in the name of Alienzebra. Junka dont be threatening me over something everyone knows. Do not proceed to threaten me over something you know nothing about.

Before you make assumptions maybe you could ask a simple question of do I support someone. Lets not try and hand out stuff like its cookies if it isnt true.

Edited by Alexio15

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Drag what up that ATG took over Alienzebra's nation and leaked a lot of !@#$ externally and caused even more !@#$ internally while all in the name of Alienzebra. Junka dont be threatening me over something everyone knows.

Before you make assumptions maybe you could ask a simple question of do I support someone. Lets not try and hand out stuff like its cookies if it isnt true.

Junka has a problem with being clear and transparent. He's another Margrave.

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Drag what up that ATG took over Alienzebra's nation and leaked a lot of !@#$ externally and caused even more !@#$ internally while all in the name of Alienzebra. Junka dont be threatening me over something everyone knows. Do not proceed to threaten me over something you know nothing about.

I'll query you when I see you, but one would think you would aggressively respond to the OP, rather than myself, if you don't support them.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I'll query you when I see you, but one would think you would aggressively respond to the OP, rather than myself, if you don't support them.

Im on now although I still stand by what I said don't proceed to talk about something you know little about. I haven't responded to the op because I dont have a dog in this fight I did however just intend to ignore it and leave it as the one mention we had. Although someone saw fit to keep mentioning us.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

he doesn't support us. he supports freedom and not being harassed by an antagonist like you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

VG has made no aggressive moves towards anyone and from what you constantly bleat on about here, I'm terrible at war and have a crap alliance. So which is it? Am I the leader of a small, crap, weak alliance? Or am I the massive, powerful threat that you make me out to be? It has to be one or the other. It can't be both. If I am as weak and insignificant as you say, why bother all this time and effort to plot against me?

Edit: If you are so worried about stability on Brown, I offer you a non-aggression pact here and now, publicly so everyone can see. You can take it and have your stability on Brown and not have to worry about us. What are you waiting for?

Edited by Jack Layton

Non-Aggression Pact Between Monsters Inc and the Varangian Guard

Both alliances agree to refrain from aggressive action towards each other, specifically in terms of military attacks, spy attacks, espionage on each others' forums, AA, IRC, and membership, aiding each others' enemies during wartime, and declaring war on each others' treaty partners. Any of the above actions by either alliance will be considered a violation of this treaty and entitles the other to respond aggressively. Notice must be provided 72 hours in advance to Jack Layton and Lord Hitchcock respectively before this treaty can be effectively canceled. This treaty only comes into effect when both Monsters Inc. and the Varangian Guard have signed it.

Signed,
Jack Layton, Varangian Guard, Runner Up of the Manitoba Country Fair Beauty Contest
-------------------------------------------

Just sign on the dotted line. Only needs your signature, champ.

Edited by Jack Layton

16 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

VG has made no aggressive moves towards anyone and from what you constantly bleat on about here, I'm terrible at war and have a crap alliance. So which is it? Am I the leader of a small, crap, weak alliance? Or am I the massive, powerful threat that you make me out to be? It has to be one or the other. It can't be both. If I am as weak and insignificant as you say, why bother all this time and effort to plot against me?

Edit: If you are so worried about stability on Brown, I offer you a non-aggression pact here and now, publicly so everyone can see. You can take it and have your stability on Brown and not have to worry about us. What are you waiting for?

A non aggressive pact would not solve the worries for our stability on brown, or your balking at atlas, or Junka's repeated antagonistic character.

We will arm ourselves as appropriate and if VG and SNX behave, we won't have any issues. Per your offer, I've seen how your handled your nexus of kings treaty for 5 minutes of fame, you're not trustworthy.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We have no quarrel with Atlas or anyone else for that matter. Here is your chance to end conflict here and now. But you won't take it. Interesting that my crap, weak alliance is such a big, powerful threat that's antagonizing everyone, but nonetheless is offering you a non-aggression pact that will extend to all your treaty partners (and ours). And you won't take it.

That's fine if you won't sign it. But don't go around pretending like VG or SNX is antagonizing anyone when we're offering you a peaceful solution right now and you are refusing it.

Hahaha nice one Jack. We offer Methrage an NAP sometime back as well, he declined of course.

These guys don't want peace, they just want to bully new nations, but unfortunately for them our new Milcom has been redesigned specifically for that type of warfare. If they are wise, they will go harass some other hapless sphere before they bite off more than they can chew.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Funny. You bring up Atlas like they have a position in this. We have and are handling our issue with Atlas diplomatically. No where have we threatened each other or made any other moves besides standard negiotations. They have been reasonable and I don't see why we would have a problem with them. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

We have no quarrel with Atlas or anyone else for that matter. Here is your chance to end conflict here and now. But you won't take it. Interesting that my crap, weak alliance is such a big, powerful threat that's antagonizing everyone, but nonetheless is offering you a non-aggression pact that will extend to all your treaty partners (and ours). And you won't take it.

That's fine if you won't sign it. But don't go around pretending like VG or SNX is antagonizing anyone when we're offering you a peaceful solution right now and you are refusing it.

It's not a solution at all. All you've offered was a 'm inc and allies won't hit us'. 

It doesnt solve Junka's antagonism or his attempt to destabilize brown

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It's not a solution at all. All you've offered was a 'm inc and allies won't hit us'. 

It doesnt solve Junka's antagonism or his attempt to destabilize brown

Don't be dishonest. People can read the text of the offered treaty. This NAP is not a unilateral imposition on Monsters Inc. It equally applies to VG. Just as VG won't be able to act aggressively towards Monster Inc. or its allies (not that it has...), Monsters Inc. won't be able to act aggressively towards us. Let me remind you that not only in this thread have you disparaged VG, you also crapped up our recruitment thread here on the OWF and threatened us with war. VG has done nothing to antagonize MInc. Frankly, you're barely even on our radar.

But if it will make the night terrors go away, a NAP at the very least would only increase stability on Brown. There is no possible way that it can harm it. Clearly we have no intention of being antagonistic if we're offering you a NAP for you to sign. Ready made. All you have to do is sign it. What other reason would there be to refuse, unless you intend on acting aggressively towards VG and it's allies, namely SNX, in the future?

Edited by Jack Layton

19 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Don't be dishonest. People can read the text of the offered treaty. This NAP is not a unilateral imposition on Monsters Inc. It equally applies to VG. Just as VG won't be able to act aggressively towards Monster Inc. or its allies (not that it has...), Monsters Inc. won't be able to act aggressively towards us. Let me remind you that not only in this thread have you disparaged VG, you also crapped up our recruitment thread here on the OWF and threatened us with war. VG has done nothing to antagonize MInc. Frankly, you're barely even on our radar.

But if it will make the night terrors go away, a NAP at the very least would only increase stability on Brown. There is no possible way that it can harm it. Clearly we have no intention of being antagonistic if we're offering you a NAP for you to sign. Ready made. All you have to do is sign it. What other reason would there be to refuse, unless you intend on acting aggressively towards VG and it's allies, namely SNX, in the future?

Having me sign a non aggressive pact simply allows Junka to antagonize the brown sphere even more- because he knows we won't be able to hold him accountable for his actions.

How do you expect us to believe you will honor this treaty when you made a mockery out of yourself when you used your own signature to disrupt LN? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Our intentions are for a peaceful resolution. Simply arms racing for our own protection will do just that and keep Junka's own ego at bay- and he clearly stated 'going against the imperium is by definition wrong'.

This sort of mentality will not be tolerated and our sovereignty will not be threatened.

We will form a bloc, and the purpose is 'peace through strength'. Given the humanitarian crisis where we literally slaughter countless SNX nations are at the top of my list to avoid, as we care more about SNX members and their well being than Junka's ego does.

I won't speak for SNX because I'm not in a position to, but maybe they'll sign one with you too. But at the very least you wouldn't have to worry about VG. You keep mentioning Junka as a problem and myself. Well here I am offering to no longer be a problem and you refuse.