An announcement from a Cowboy's propsect

it's becoming apparent from the recent signing of SNX and POSSE that they intend to form a mirco bloc. Most notably with Layton's new crap aa (who tried to strong arm atlas) and SRA and that Scotland alliance. Which means an anti-micro bloc is needed.

message me for more details, specifically, word freedom federation, strangers with candy, animalz, Limitless Nexus and atlas (a gifted bank roll) and what Cobra is 'good cobra'

Signed, 

The establishment

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's becoming apparent that you are talking out of your ass as usual, since our PoSSE treaty was supposed to be announced back when they were El Castilo.

You brought this upon yourself 

You only know this because I told you. I find it funny that you've come to me for advice on a lot of topics, I've sent money to your kids, helped you get peace from a lot of alliances throughout the years. 

I'm not sure if your desire to be relevant, one of the big kids, or because you just don't understand the concept of friendship when it doesn't suit you, but come on, kid. 

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

You only know this because I told you. I find it funny that you've come to me for advice on a lot of topics, I've sent money to your kids, helped you get peace from a lot of alliances throughout the years. 

I'm not sure if your desire to be relevant, one of the big kids, or because you just don't understand the concept of friendship when it doesn't suit you, but come on, kid. 

On the contrary, M Inc will not sit idle while SNX continues to diplomat itself in a threatening position towards M Inc and her fine sister alliances.

My only hope is that Kim-Jun-Junka follows through on his wet dream, so that we can wake him up and smash his head in.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

There is nothing threatening about the agreement we signed with POSSE especially for an alliance that fashions itself a superpower like yours. However creating a bloc of alliances with the express purpose being to counter our diplomatic interests with military force is threatening to us.

Edited by RightHonorable

18 minutes ago, RightHonorable said:

However creating a bloc of alliances with the express purpose being to counter our diplomatic interests with military force is threatening.

Given the history of SNX, I'd say that it's quite a fitting proposal.

9 minutes ago, RightHonorable said:

Now that you have said that, I believe that forfeits your right to play the victim when war eventually comes

We do not play 'victim' that's a Junka defense, not ours.

sugar coat it all you want- we know what you're doing. And when that war comes, we've got some surprises ;)

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

On the contrary, M Inc will not sit idle while SNX continues to diplomat itself in a threatening position towards M Inc and her fine sister alliances.

My only hope is that Kim-Jun-Junka follows through on his wet dream, so that we can wake him up and smash his head in.

Well considering SNX is not invited to the micro bloc you're talking about, and only holds one ODP to one potential member, you seem to be paranoid. 

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We do not play 'victim' that's a Junka defense, not ours.

sugar coat it all you want- we know what you're doing. And when that war comes, we've got some surprises ;)

Time to pull a classic Lord Hitchcock move:

<L_H> greetings
<Immortan_Junka> sup
<L_H> how much do you want to make brown stable again?
<Immortan_Junka> lol what do you have in mind
<L_H> i've got a plan
<L_H> but if you're an asshat about it, obviously you'd be cut 
<Immortan_Junka> lol
<Immortan_Junka> Well I make no promsises, but if its in SNX's interests I'll think about it
<L_H> what does snx value more?
<L_H> brown sphere stability or protection from layton terrorist?
<L_H> because we can kill 2 birds with one stone
<Immortan_Junka> layton is our ally lol
<L_H> "snx brings together atlas and LPNC for a better sphere"
<L_H> cut him
<Immortan_Junka> what has he done against you guys lately
<L_H> m inc would crush all of them, especially if we can get hartw for PR and atlas for aid
<L_H> what's best for snx?
<Immortan_Junka> VG is only like 4 people
<L_H> i'd let you have all the glory for brown sphere unity
<L_H> my offer
<L_H> VG would expand to xanth 
<Immortan_Junka> Isnt he like two people
<L_H> what's best for snx?
<L_H> that alliance that brought brown sphere unity? or the one losing PR battles to the engine we are building?
<Immortan_Junka> whos losing PR battles
<Immortan_Junka> I honestly have no idea what you're talking about lol
<Immortan_Junka> Morphine's in charge of FA at VG thats why we are treatied, I trust Morphine
<Immortan_Junka> Also shes in interstellar
<L_H> we could rule the micro tier
<L_H> and stablize the brown sphere
<Immortan_Junka> Jacks told me hes not going to do anything like the old days drama, in fact VG will help defend SNX during low tier drama, if you know anything about the Varangian Guard they were bodyguards for the Byzantine Emperor
<L_H> and blow the owf (m inc and snx... friends?)
<L_H> VG won't be there in a year
<L_H> i just figured i'd see if we could find common ground there
<Immortan_Junka> I'm not cutting VG, they have not done anyone wrong as far as I know, if you have a legit casus belli bring it forth

TLDR: It's pretty damn clear to me you have been plotting against our ally for some time now, we let it slide because we are a peaceful alliance but you are pushing thin ice.

If anyone else is thinking of backing you up on this we have plenty of dirt on them as well, and I have no problem dragging people's name through the mud if they want to start something.

Edited by Immortan Junka

We have attempted brown sphere stability, yes. VG has been destabilizing atlas, or attempting too. 

This is just another black mark on SNXs poor track record of causing brown sphere drama.

I am proud of those logs. It shows which side of the fence M Inc supports, a stable brown sphere for our friends.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We have attempted brown sphere stability, yes. VG has been destabilizing atlas, or attempting too. 

This is just another black mark on SNXs poor track record of causing brown sphere drama.

I am proud of those logs. It shows which side of the fence M Inc supports, a stable brown sphere for our friends.

These logs were long before VG accepted alienzebra :rolleyes:

One thing I love seeing though is you admitting that you can't handle SNX on your own. Maybe you did learn something from the War on Terror.

Edited by Immortan Junka

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You insult our intelligence department 

Ok well let's lay out your "intelligence" then:

*You ask us to cancel on Jack because you fear the Imperium, we say no

*Some unrelated brown senate drama over a vote happens

*SNX tries to gather more votes from independent voters as a result

*Meanwhile Alienzebra leaves Atlas and joins VG because of internal Atlas drama

*Atlas fights Alienzebra for a bit and peaces out

*You connect the dots and think this will get you support from Atlas to wage a war of aggression against VG/PoSSE/SNX

Then you are dumb enough to take all this to the OWF where we can see it.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just so this clear, the micro bloc itchy is talking about does not include SNX or SCOTLAND and SNX did not create or encourage others to create it.

Our links to it are ODP's with two of its members and the members of the bloc have links to other alliances besides SNX that have an interests in them and want to see them prosper just like SNX does.

Itchy is plainly attempting to destabilize brown team relations further so he can carrying out a vendetta against Jack Layton.

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Internal and external drama that Alienzebra caused so at least get your facts right before you try to start spouting a timeline of events.

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok well let's lay out your "intelligence" then:

*You ask us to cancel on Jack because you fear the Imperium, we say no

We do not fear the imperium. Our last war with you was a walk in the park. And had we 'feared' the imperium than I wouldn't be blunt about it on here.

*Some unrelated brown senate drama over a vote happens

This is is another tantrum of SNX not getting their way.

*SNX tries to gather more votes from independent voters as a result

This is fine. Attempting to strong arm by being an antagonist is not.

We we know much more about the situation than you.

*Atlas fights Alienzebra for a bit and peaces out

See above.

*You connect the dots and think this will get you support from Atlas to wage a war of aggression against VG/PoSSE/SNX

We donnot need their support, whatsoever, as we have plenty of support already.

Then you are dumb enough to take all this to the OWF where we can see it.

Actually, it was the right move so that sovereign micro alliances around planet Bob can see the garbage you are trying to pull. It also exposed you as a liar on your first denial.

10 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Just so this clear, the micro bloc itchy is talking about does not include SNX or SCOTLAND and SNX did not create or encourage others to create it.

Our links to it are ODP's with two of its members and the members of the bloc have links to other alliances besides SNX that have an interests in them and want to see them prosper just like SNX does.

Itchy is plainly attempting to destabilize brown team relations further so he can carrying out a vendetta against Jack Layton.

I think Junka would do us all a favor and drop all of the logs of that conversation showing that's what he wants to do, and why he's admittedly antagonized LN.

...and we all know how that ends, Junka gets beat up and then cries victim.