3 nations >30K 

12 nations 25k-30k 

Devildogs

9 nations >30k

8 nations 25-30k 

Edited by wasso

1 hour ago, malakarlian said:

War!

Yeah despite the fact that you and your friends are War filling one of our targets in DD. Im not sure what you're doing there http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000211&Extended=1 

The Stats - Part 2

Defcon1 

Total Nations: 32 (+13; 168%)

Total NS: 733,368 (+209,140; 140%)

Devildogs

Total Nations: 19

Total NS: 524,228 

snnRiVi.png

CFtgC0i.png

Edited by trs4ece
Summary

12 hours ago, trs4ece said:

The Stats - Part 2

Defcon1 

Total Nations: 32 (+13; 168%)

Total NS: 733,368 (+209,140; 140%)

Devildogs

Total Nations: 19

Total NS: 524,228 

snnRiVi.png

CFtgC0i.png

You clearly have the upper tier though with that ANS.

8 nations above 30k to their 3 nations. on the larger scale 18 nations above 20k to their 21 nations.

either way you are helping each other take a big lead from the rest in terms of soldiers killed here. good luck.

I need some more war in my life. SOmeone hit me. I warred someone who warred a friend and then looked at infra.. Its was kinda awk.. So hit me! :D 

o/ War

Peace at update has been agreed between both alliances. 

No more attacks on or after the 4th.

Good Luck rebuilding :)

Devil Dogs confirms that we will have peace at update with no more attacks/ops after 7/3/2016 11:59:59 PM CNT.

Until we meet again, DEFCON 1.

giphy.gif

Post-Game Stats:

Defcon1 

Total Nations: 29 (-3; -12%)

Total NS: 452,548 (-280,820; -38%)

Devildogs

Total Nations: 19 (0; 0%)

Total NS: 353,220 (-171,008; -33%)

6TYZ8q9.png

6o03m2k.png

Edited by trs4ece
Stats

A great war, well fought by both sides. Quality vs quantity. I consider it a fair war since DDs donate more to stay ahead of others(which is legit) and Defconians countered with greater numbers.

P.S.: The above comments are solely my opinion and NOT OP's official comments.

The stats you posted above are misleading. Hiding the fact that your members kept on buying infra and rebuilding during the war, this includes my opponents DD,WH,JK as an example.  Else they would be sitting on 2.5K infra(minimum) and half their current total strength. 

Everyday you had nations buying at least 1000 Infra and 100 Tech. 

Add to that, we have a minimum of 40k of our loss from Ex-Defcon1 who left during the war. 

Stats you really want to know: 

Most Alliance Infrastructure Destroyed
7/3/2016
DEFCON 1

Greatest 7 Day Alliance Loss
7/3/2016
DevilDogs

Overall, it's ok. Wasn't one of your best wars. 

Congratulations to Defcon 1.

Until next time! Good luck rebuilding. 

Edited by wasso

3 hours ago, wasso said:

The stats you posted above are misleading. Hiding the fact that your members kept on buying infra and rebuilding during the war, this includes my opponents DD,WH,JK as an example.  Else they would be sitting on 2.5K infra(minimum) and half their current total strength. 

Everyday you had nations buying at least 1000 Infra and 100 Tech. 

Add to that, we have a minimum of 40k of our loss from Ex-Defcon1 who left during the war. 

Stats you really want to know: 

Most Alliance Infrastructure Destroyed
7/3/2016
DEFCON 1

Greatest 7 Day Alliance Loss
7/3/2016
DevilDogs

Overall, it's ok. Wasn't one of your best wars. 

Congratulations to Defcon 1.

Until next time! Good luck rebuilding. 

Its not hiding anything really.

Its due to them having a rich and big top tier that your war of 30 nation on their 19 and 200k plus NS advantage wasnt really seen as a down declare.

Thats their war tactics and theyve done that for a while. Complaining about it seems weird to me.

If you look at the differences in infra/tech/land destroyed from the 2 sets of stats you can see that DDs actually put out more damage anyways. Albeit D1 having more infra land and tech means DDs have more to aim at, and hence destroy. DDs rebuying actually helps D1 get some back here....

Overall a pretty even war.

And here I didn't even know I had to check with my opponents on what I spent my money on.

Guess I should have stopped buying military a couple days before the war ended also right?  (I say this because that was the norm for my opponents at wars end)

Way too many rules for a war game if you ask me and why all the talk about it anyways and yet not a word mentioned on which broke side broke the rules of engagement.........again!

you don't have to explain anything he even edited out his comment attacking the big donations to stay ahead argument again.

I hear from both sides that you both are the culprits regarding dirty spy ops. how I see it you don't all actually want to keep it clean. always desolves into the blame game

4 minutes ago, StevieG said:

you don't have to explain anything he even edited out his comment attacking the big donations to stay ahead argument again.

I hear from both sides that you both are the culprits regarding dirty spy ops. how I see it you don't all actually want to keep it clean. always desolves into the blame game

We were playing it clean until DEFCON 1 broke the terms of war like they always do.

First shots fired:

Destroy Money Reserves (Date: 7/1/2016 2:14 AM, From: Unknown, To: Nivea)
Incite Government (Date: 7/1/2016, From: grey2, To: Tucker)

We didn't start this fight, but we made sure to finish it.

Edited by trs4ece
Timestamps

Yeah I was kind of wondering how we could both be the "first" to break the agreement.

All I know that as much as I didn't want to keep it clean (as I like my fights down in the mud and dirty) that I would honor the agreement made by our leaders this round no matter what my personal thoughts were. Hell I even went as far as to even make a bet with DD that D1 wouldn't break the agreement again. Wont make that mistake ever again as he has got my money twice now on that bet.

The war has ended and you are still arguing on who did it first? 

The Spy op done on Tucker from our nation Grey2 was done for personal reasons and we as D1 had a word with Grey. 

Let me tell you something, if we wanted to start dirty ops i myself would have started the party since day 1 when Devildog was sitting on 12 days of back collection, like many others in DD.

BUT, we made sure not to hurt your collection and spy your IRS nor gov, which was totally possible for us.

Back to my main point, the stats you posted are not accepted. The war is even in numbers. Buying Infra and Tech during the war helps pumping the Stats which you made sure to

do it just before the update, for a nicer selfie and better propaganda. 

Please try again, harder. 

56 minutes ago, wasso said:

The war has ended and you are still arguing on who did it first? 

The Spy op done on Tucker from our nation Grey2 was done for personal reasons and we as D1 had a word with Grey. 

16xer4.jpg

56 minutes ago, wasso said:

Back to my main point, the stats you posted are not accepted. The war is even in numbers. Buying Infra and Tech during the war helps pumping the Stats which you made sure to

do it just before the update, for a nicer selfie and better propaganda. 

Please try again, harder. 

Funny, it's like you forgot that you were begging us to end your failed war early and making vague threats about bringing in your big brother if we didn't oblige. Who generally begs for mercy: the victor or the loser? Go home Wasso; you're drunk.

We had no problem to go further, we started peace talks because we declared the war so we wanted to know your position to just declare peace or continue. We had plans until 6 hours from update, and peace screwed it. Oops. 

And let me you that if this war was still going, the stats would have be even prettier for you guys.

I'm really not sure why you are forcing me to tell you these facts, now you know more about everything i guess. 

4 hours ago, trs4ece said:

Funny, it's like you forgot that you were begging us to end your failed war early and making vague threats about bringing in your big brother if we didn't oblige. 

Hahahaha. Oh, man. D1 never changes, do they? 

o/ DD

4 hours ago, wasso said:

We had no problem to go further, we started peace talks because we declared the war so we wanted to know your position to just declare peace or continue. We had plans until 6 hours from update, and peace screwed it. Oops. 

And let me you that if this war was still going, the stats would have be even prettier for you guys.

I'm really not sure why you are forcing me to tell you these facts, now you know more about everything i guess. 

Cazaric, you need to read more. I dont have to repeat so here's the quote again for you to get informed. Speaking of THIS WAR. 

Nothing else i will be adding. Until next time again and again. 

This was so fun!