Defcon 1 Declaration of War

Devildogs again and again.. you cannot find any response to the facts im posting here so you spy my gov, AGAIN? Not cool not cool. 

Devildogs this is considered a violation to the peace terms. Thus We'll hold our rights to respond the same way and the time we choose. 

To: Wasso    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 7/5/2016 5:32:57 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

14 minutes ago, wasso said:

Devildogs again and again.. you cannot find any response to the facts im posting here so you spy my gov, AGAIN? Not cool not cool. 

Devildogs this is considered a violation to the peace terms. Thus We'll hold our rights to respond the same way and the time we choose. 

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

What part of Unknown Sender don't you understand? Come to me with some real proof or shut up. If you hate your alliance so much that you want to war us again, then have at us you cur! 

Yo 

Just a mention, spy op's are happening.  Once they are caught we will know!  So drop all of this.  Dont sweat the small stuff!  Let's just have a good edition! 

13 hours ago, wasso said:

Back to my main point, the stats you posted are not accepted. The war is even in numbers. Buying Infra and Tech during the war helps pumping the Stats which you made sure to

do it just before the update, for a nicer selfie and better propaganda. 

Please try again, harder. 

you may have a point. but nothing is hidden. you cannot begrudge them for holding onto ns through repurchasing infra and tech.

the stats are there for you ton pull what you want.

it doesn't matter how much they rebuy. the total infra they lose etc doesn't get wiped away.

as I said. dds did shade the damage here.

Thank you Cowboy for at least a little bit of reason over there.

You are not real bright are you Wasso for someone who has played TE as many rounds as you have?

If you would take all of about 10 seconds to think before you shoot off at the mouth you might be right more often.

The reason we bought infra during the last few days of the war was -

#1 because we could

#2 we could because we had the money to do so

#3 We do it all the time when we are fighting 6 opponents at a time so that we will have more soldiers and tanks with which to hit all 6 of you.

And buying 1,000 infra every day huh. By my calculations then I should have had around 7,800 infra at wars end. (there is that 10 second wait time again)

Buying it right at update for a selfie and propaganda? You mind telling everyone around what time we did the majority of our attacks on you guys? (and again)

And you are really going to go with Grey2 broke the agreement for personal reasons and you had a "word" with him? His dirty op cost around 3/4ths of your alliance to have to collect in anarchy and you had a "word" with him? I am certain I can't be the only one who wants to know what exactly that "word" was as I see he is still sitting there in the #2 slot in your alliance.

You know how I know how many of your guys have to collect in anarchy? It is because we have a Google doc that lets all of us see who all in your alliance had the government op done on them.

I bring this up because since we have the above mentioned doc and it clearly shows that the op was already done on you, as well as the date and time, then why would any of us do that op again on you? Why even take the slightest risk of getting caught doing an op that has already been done?

I will have to add in your defense that the above might be hard for you to understand seeing as how many times you guys did that same op over and over again on the same nations. 3 times on myself alone.

14 hours ago, wasso said:

Vulture Capital is responsible for the content in this message. 

Edited by swazz

All this over little ole me?  And I was on vacation while it was happening.  The personal part about grey2 is because I kicked him out ot D1 last round.  I kicked him out because he won't ever fight, when he is attacked he goes dirty.  Cowboy told me he can't fight because he's lives in some poor country with power outages.  I have proven again that when attacked he is on all the time.  He can even do update attacks.  When I kicked him out there were quite a few in D1 that were happy.  He even tried to join Devil Dogs this round until he saw I was there.  I never complain about anything on these boards, but those are facts.  One of the main reasons I left D1.