Helheim Declaration of War

6 minutes ago, Lestat Polaris said:

On the contrary, the 6 months condition applies to all of you.

Well that is not how the terms read.  The terms read as it only applies specifically to 3 people, not every former DK member who joined Last Call.  

So either you are lying or are planning on hitting Last Call for a !@#$%^&* reason later on.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to read the terms more carefully, Caliph.

As for me lying or planning to hit LC... I have no reason to do either. Frankly, I should probably take offense, but I can understand your frustration with the situation, so I'll just ignore that comment.

6 hours ago, gambona said:

Also, we reject any terms that would require Berbers to join LC for any length of time. :)

Lol, this is the smartest thing written in this entire thread :P

9 hours ago, Lestat Polaris said:

I didn't miss that, no. Look at it from my perspective though, one person ghosting an AA just to participate in a war on the other side is annoying, 10+ former members of the same AA doing it together is an issue and had to be dealt with. And while I really enjoyed fighting some of you and the great fight you put up, ultimately you lost so it was our perspective that mattered when terms were discussed.

Bottom line, the terms are what they are and they won't change (unless, you know, Berbers pulls out a rabbit out of his... hat and succeeds in his crusade), so I suggest you make the most of it.

Yup, how dare these 10+ nations from a disbanded AA join an alliance before it goes to war for an ally. Clearly they're all bandwagoning degenerates that needed to be dealt with. Clearly they should have sold out their former allies and bandwagon in on the winning side instead.

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Maybe Oculus will let me reform the MI6ers. :awesome:

I might be wrong I suppose, but I highly doubt MI6 would agree to that.  

11 hours ago, Caliph said:

Not saying Last  Call is a bad place to be, just saying being forced to be in a certain AA reminds me of 2007 era surrender terms.  Just saying.

Glad that you clarified that. :D

I was around beginning in 2008 and I remember a significant amount of "reparations" paid as a part of peace terms.  Nothing like that was required for peace.  

6 hours ago, berbers said:

Lol, this is the smartest thing written in this entire thread :P

To be honest, we don't have the bar tab for another black hole to join

12 hours ago, Lestat Polaris said:

You need to read the terms more carefully, Caliph.

As for me lying or planning to hit LC... I have no reason to do either. Frankly, I should probably take offense, but I can understand your frustration with the situation, so I'll just ignore that comment.

Frankly i bet you would want to hit that semi-weekday-active Spank again, but then again who wouldn't...HmmmHmm:o

4 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I might be wrong I suppose, but I highly doubt MI6 would agree to that.  

Glad that you clarified that. :D

I was around beginning in 2008 and I remember a significant amount of "reparations" paid as a part of peace terms.  Nothing like that was required for peace.  

Terms from GW2 included WAPA being forced to join \m/ for 2 months after the war ended.  

On 2016-06-27 at 8:04 PM, Neo Uruk said:

You could have always told LC not to accept a peace on your behalf that included that.

He accepted it - and we did as well - because of Kashmir's situation at the time. You need to stop talking.

6 hours ago, Haflinger said:

He accepted it - and we did as well - because of Kashmir's situation at the time. You need to stop talking.

Oh, so he accepted it. Then he needs to stop talking, because he's made his own bed and can sleep in it.

24 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I'm not sure why loyalty plays into Caliph !@#$%*ing and moaning about what he agreed to.

I stand up when some !@#$%^&* happens.  You know that.  Especially when that !@#$%^&* effects me.  I was outspoken against harsh terms back when those were happening, and outspoken against !@#$%^&* terms.  

I did accept terms because my buddies in Kashmir needed the peace then more than I did.  I could have fought for months, but that would have kept my buddies unnecessarily at war with Oculus for much longer than they were ready for.  So while I did accept the terms, that doesn't mean I have to like them and doesn't mean I have to Stockholm Syndrome like Oculus the more for it.

On 6/28/2016 at 10:05 AM, rileyaddaff said:

Yup, how dare these 10+ nations from a disbanded AA join an alliance before it goes to war for an ally. Clearly they're all bandwagoning degenerates that needed to be dealt with. Clearly they should have sold out their former allies and bandwagon in on the winning side instead.

You forget that they did so dishonorably :P

Have fun Berbers and NpO

On 6/29/2016 at 10:12 PM, Caliph said:

I stand up when some !@#$%^&* happens.  You know that.  Especially when that !@#$%^&* effects me.  I was outspoken against harsh terms back when those were happening, and outspoken against !@#$%^&* terms.

Oh please!  You nah-nah-nee-boo-booed your way through every violent excess of the post-Karma period while you and your allies were King Big Shit.  You have no principled opposition to anything, perhaps the knowledge that some things are mean, but they're only objectionable when they're happening to you.

On 6/28/2016 at 2:58 PM, kingzog said:

ITT Polar shows itself to be the kind of alliance others once defended them against.

Boredom really does bring out the best in some people.

Coming from the one who carried MK's water.  Hah!

Edited by Schattenmann

4 hours ago, Schattenmann said:

Oh please!  You nah-nah-nee-boo-booed your way through every violent excess of the post-Karma period while you and your allies were King Big Shit.  You have no principled opposition to anything, perhaps the knowledge that some things are mean, but they're only objectionable when they're happening to you.

Coming from the one who carried MK's water.  Hah!

And what exactly have I supported that wasn't wars that ended with white peace post Karma?

5 hours ago, Schattenmann said:

It's not hypocrisy to oppose the MI6 term, given that your alliance, MI6 and NG are the only ones to ever suggest imposing this. I mean, I fought MK several times over years, and they never tried to put restrictions on people who joined us during the war leaving after the war. And a lot of people joined Invicta to fight, and then left.

3 hours ago, Caliph said:

And what exactly have I supported that wasn't wars that ended with white peace post Karma?

Everyone knows their history books and where you were and who you were cheering for.

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

It's not hypocrisy to oppose the MI6 term, given that your alliance, MI6 and NG are the only ones to ever suggest imposing this. I mean, I fought MK several times over years, and they never tried to put restrictions on people who joined us during the war leaving after the war. And a lot of people joined Invicta to fight, and then left.

Ohhhhh, I get it!  It's 1:1 ideas rather than gravity of the situation.

Don't be a boob, Haf.  Caliph's comparison of this term to the bad ole days is a joke because frankly being kept in a golden cage is a joke of a term on the harsh-o-meter.  But if he wants to put the ebil NPO mask on Polaris, let's get real about his own history when he and his compadres had a chance to really change the way things were done.