Helheim Declaration of War

Despite the overwhelming advantage in this most recent conflict, people still felt the need to impose ridiculous terms, such as forcing people to stay on an AA for 6 months.  Apparently NpO were pushing for these.  As of this moment Helheim declares war on NpO and will pursue same until such a time as Caliph is released from terms or they expire and everyone gets bored.

/s

Berbers

Isolator (not really, he didn't know about this)

Edited by berbers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense the Polaris nations your declared war on are $%&@ed.

I never understood the logic of building nations up to fairly high levels of infra when they have essentially no wonders, though to be fair to NpO maybe the guys you attacked are just the sort that don't follow any advice.

o/ to anyone that wants it.

Just now, Mogar said:

I don't think Polar was the one pushing for those terms in that war considering it began before Polar was fully attached to Oculus.

I'm just going by what was posted in another thread, nobody from Polar contradicted it so I assumed it's legit.  Either way, I will beat up on Polar until Caliph is released :P

6 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I sense the Polaris nations your declared war on are $%&@ed.

I never understood the logic of building nations up to fairly high levels of infra when they have essentially no wonders, though to be fair to NpO maybe the guys you attacked are just the sort that don't follow any advice.

o/ to anyone that wants it.

Anything below 5k infra is not that big of a deal, it's the nations with 10k+ and 2k tech that are really retarded.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Polar didn't try anything like that against SNX so this may be a mistake. Anyway good luck and have fun to both sides.

Only people who can answer that would be Oculus or Polar.

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Polar didn't try anything like that against SNX so this may be a mistake. Anyway good luck and have fun to both sides.

Even if I was wrong, attacking Polar is never a mistake :D

3 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Yeah, I hate when my friends have to face consequences of !@#$ they did on purpose too.

The consequences were going from 41 to 1800.  Losing 30k tech.  

The 6 month stay in LC is !@#$%^&*.  Where is it you or Oculus thought I would go after the war if I didn't have to stay in LC for 6 months?  Cuz I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

You could have always told LC not to accept a peace on your behalf that included that.

Not good enough for Oculus.  It was a package deal, Caliph LC and Kashmir all in 1 packaged peace deal.  

4 hours ago, berbers said:

Despite the overwhelming advantage in this most recent conflict, people still felt the need to impose ridiculous terms, such as forcing people to stay on an AA for 6 months.  Apparently NpO were pushing for these. 

Last Call is such a nasty place to stay, I decided to go there on more own...willingly even.  :P  I mean think about this, people.  Oculus "forced" others to hang out AT A BAR!!!  I get what people are trying for here, but I have a hard time seeing the issue or getting behind the complaints.

Last Call is now THE "go to" Oculus approved alliance to reform naughty naughty people.  Personally, I think that's cool.  We need it in our signatures.  How many alliances can add THAT to their recruitment program?  I want to personally thank whoever in Oculus said it SHOULD be a term.

Maybe Last Call should hire Jack to "speak" at the 6 month "graduation" and declare everyone who successfully completes the Last Call program on how to become Oculus approved nation leaders "legit."  That would be the icing on the cake.

17 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Last Call is such a nasty place to stay, I decided to go there on more own...willingly even.  :P  I mean think about this, people.  Oculus "forced" others to hang out AT A BAR!!!  I get what people are trying for here, but I have a hard time seeing the issue or getting behind the complaints.

Last Call is now THE "go to" Oculus approved alliance to reform naughty naughty people.  Personally, I think that's cool.  We need it in our signatures.  How many alliances can add THAT to their recruitment program?  I want to personally thank whoever in Oculus said it SHOULD be a term.

Maybe Last Call should hire Jack to "speak" at the 6 month "graduation" and declare everyone who successfully completes the Last Call program on how to become Oculus approved nation leaders "legit."  That would be the icing on the cake.

Not saying Last  Call is a bad place to be, just saying being forced to be in a certain AA reminds me of 2007 era surrender terms.  Just saying.

I don't care what it reminds you of.

It's quite simple really - you either bandwagoned on LC's war or you joined the alliance. If it's the latter - cool, I've actually come to respect and even like them, so... good choice; if it's the former - you are nothing but a rogue and will be treated as such.

Good luck, Berbers. I can appreciate your cause, although it might have been easier to just join your friend in LC. ;)

Either way, have fun out there, war is good.

12 minutes ago, Lestat Polaris said:

I don't care what it reminds you of.

It's quite simple really - you either bandwagoned on LC's war or you joined the alliance. If it's the latter - cool, I've actually come to respect and even like them, so... good choice; if it's the former - you are nothing but a rogue and will be treated as such.

Good luck, Berbers. I can appreciate your cause, although it might have been easier to just join your friend in LC. ;)

Either way, have fun out there, war is good.

You missed the part where your alliance attacked direct allies of mine the past 2 wars and daring us to do something about it and face your Oculus big brother.  So I did something, joined Last Call, countered me some Umbrella, expected to lose but didn't expect !@#$%^&* terms.

While its good to spark activity these past few beatdowns solidified who is in the Oculus club and the strength Oculus and their allies have is greater than the combined strength of anyone else who could do something about it.  

So I felt froggy and took a leap.

6 minutes ago, Caliph said:

You missed the part where your alliance attacked direct allies of mine the past 2 wars and daring us to do something about it and face your Oculus big brother.  So I did something, joined Last Call, countered me some Umbrella, expected to lose but didn't expect !@#$%^&* terms.

I didn't miss that, no. Look at it from my perspective though, one person ghosting an AA just to participate in a war on the other side is annoying, 10+ former members of the same AA doing it together is an issue and had to be dealt with. And while I really enjoyed fighting some of you and the great fight you put up, ultimately you lost so it was our perspective that mattered when terms were discussed.

Bottom line, the terms are what they are and they won't change (unless, you know, Berbers pulls out a rabbit out of his... hat and succeeds in his crusade), so I suggest you make the most of it.

2 minutes ago, Lestat Polaris said:

I didn't miss that, no. Look at it from my perspective though, one person ghosting an AA just to participate in a war on the other side is annoying, 10+ former members of the same AA doing it together is an issue and had to be dealt with. And while I really enjoyed fighting some of you and the great fight you put up, ultimately you lost so it was our perspective that mattered when terms were discussed.

Bottom line, the terms are what they are and they won't change (unless, you know, Berbers pulls out a rabbit out of his... hat and succeeds in his crusade), so I suggest you make the most of it.

But the terms aren't for the 10 + former members of DK, they are only for 3.

I have to say I did not know the DK'ers before they joined LC, but I am glad I have gotten to know them a little bit.  They have been fantastic members, and if they do leave LC eventually, where ever they go will be lucky to get them.  

That said, being forced under terms to stay somewhere is complete and total BS.  Also, we reject any terms that would require Berbers to join LC for any length of time. :)