What is the most politically active alliance

Lord Balian

Hello all,

.      Out of all the alliances which one would you say is the most politically and diplomatically active? Which one has the most influence not just when it comes to military power but also in terms of how that alliance affects the game??

7 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

By nearly all metrics, Los Pollos Hermanos has a stranglehold on political activity

Without a doubt. When I think of Planet Bob politics, I think of LPH.

Welp, this appears to be one of those threads where folks either a. nominate their own alliance or b. make a joke nomination. I shall do both.

It's obviously The Bear Cavalry, followed closely by MI6. My reasoning: Our DoW on them was one of the longest OWF threads** in recent memory. :ph34r:

**I remember when anything under 20 pages was considered small. Times have definitely changed.

1 hour ago, Van Hoo III said:

Welp, this appears to be one of those threads where folks either a. nominate their own alliance or b. make a joke nomination. I shall do both.

Why though?

You're also forgetting simply nominating the "obvious" or sarcastically obvious ones.

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

From an ideological perspective I think Supernova X is, I do not know of any other alliance currently with an ideological focus as deep as Producerism following the July Revolution.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Producerism

dang at least i kept my masturbatory post short

23 hours ago, Van Hoo III said:

It's obviously The Bear Cavalry, followed closely by MI6. My reasoning: Our DoW on them was one of the longest OWF threads** in recent memory. :ph34r:

**I remember when anything under 20 pages was considered small. Times have definitely changed.

This is such a misguided method.  Please stop.  

Alliances that are talked about on Monsters Inc News are great.  Do you want to know why? Because Monsters Inc News is clearly one of the most unbiased sources of news out there. 

lawl

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

On 6/26/2016 at 6:43 PM, XxHouseArrestXx said:

This is such a misguided method.  Please stop.  

Alliances that are talked about on Monsters Inc News are great.  Do you want to know why? Because Monsters Inc News is clearly one of the most unbiased sources of news out there. 

Hide contents

lawl

I'm afraid that I have never listened to that program and am unaware if we've ever been mentioned. :(

That does it then. We're irrelevant. Back to the drawing board, ladies and gentlemen.

On 6/27/2016 at 10:06 PM, Van Hoo III said:

I'm afraid that I have never listened to that program and am unaware if we've ever been mentioned. :(

That does it then. We're irrelevant. Back to the drawing board, ladies and gentlemen.

you mean back to MH >.> you'll be relevant some day Hoo!

• 2 months later...

The Mages Guild. 

Because the COBRA breakup saga is one of the most captivating micro dramas in the past one year and TMG aka FCA was on the forefront of it. The issue still exist to this day and won't die anytime soon.

• Tadzio locked this topic