8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What do you guys mean? Devil Dog's 72 nukes to AW + OP's humble 6 is clearly a fair trade

A 66 nuke advantage isn't much, I'm sure in our time we have defeated better?

In fact I certainly remember RE in the first 10 rounds brushing off more :D

Edited by KingBilly1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

A 66 nuke advantage isn't much, I'm sure in our time we have defeated better?

In fact I certainly remember RE in the first 10 rounds brushing off more :D

That was back when people actually played Te :P

now RE is stuck with the responsibility of making sure alliances are upholding the unspoken gentlemen's agreement that we all admire.

Not like that coward Cazaric, who used to pick on poor little Kaboom 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

42 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

That was back when people actually played Te :P

now RE is stuck with the responsibility of making sure alliances are upholding the unspoken gentlemen's agreement that we all admire.

Not like that coward Cazaric, who used to pick on poor little Kaboom 

Well.... he thought he was picking on kaboom :P guess which alliance braved the storm? :D

We've had our fair share of being on the end of the drama, our toughest challenge was our couple of rounds fighting Paul and OP. But we got through that and I believe we have a good relationship with OP now.

12 hours ago, swazz said:

Oh shut the hell up malakarikan, I didn't attack you yesterday so I was countering your attack. We were split on attacks and then you attempted to nuke me twice before offering peace. 

You and your kind are trash and you're lucky to get out with just a scratch. 

OK you little twit ...you are the type of alliance member that causes problems...if a peace agreement is made for a certain Date there is no countering after effective date...that is a violation....so yes after you attacked after there was supposed to be peace I did try to nuke you I only wish they had landed

Out of topic maybe but i have couple of concerns to OP and other alliances involved in this war. I made sure That Rexius get the message also. Maybe few of you realize that this edition of CN isnt only a building and collection of taxes round. But it's a war edition.  And yet almost a month has passed and No manhatten project was bought, not a single military wonder. And when an alliance with 1 nuke attacks you, you'll claim it as " down declare". 

This war is definitely a down declare to me, but this doesn't hide the fact that you guys are NOT prepared with nukes nor with money maybe, nor mentally. Ive been watching recently and OP took almost 20-25 days to build. Though you were ready to build.

This is my OWN Pesonal point of view. An NOT Defcon1. 

Devil dogs war might be a warning to all of you, including us, Defcon 1, to be prepared to fight.  Because we have to, or this TE is just a waste of time! 

Edited by wasso