• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, EyeTeeth said:

stop whining and fight. Bunch of elementary school children. We are your teachers, time to bring back the ruler!

This is golden.

You must be one of those sissy little band wagoners.

Let's not forget the time RE made TDO cry like a little ;$&:&.

or the time avengers 'rage quit' over 'being bullied'.

enjoy the pow wow. You're dead :) ... Never again will they get the first few weeks of 'building up'. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

41 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

The shame, oh the shame. How can you live with yourselves DD's.

maxresdefault.jpg

After reconsidering the landscape from intel reports, DevilDogs have decided to draw this war to a close. Peace offers have been sent to the leadership of Team ATOPAW. Our members have been instructed to cease hostilities as of 6/24/2016 11:59:59 PM CNT except in retaliation.

-trs4ece

To: Teufel Hunde

Date: 6/25/2016 12:12:35 AM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your security systems and managed to change your DEFCON to level 4. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Date: 6/25/2016 12:18:38 AM
Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Body: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Robert Baratheon I. You lost 0 defending tanks, 1.19 technology, and 5.06 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Date: 6/25/2016 12:23:09 AM
Subject: Battle Report

Body: You have been attacked by Peter. 

You lost 4,740 soldiers and 1,212 tanks. You killed 3,992 soldiers and 426 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $199,364.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Date: 6/25/2016 12:23:22 AM
Subject: Battle Report

Body: You have been attacked by Peter. 

You lost 5,345 soldiers and 399 tanks. You killed 2,196 soldiers and 132 tanks. Their forces razed 27.233 miles of your land, stole 1.595 technology, and destroyed 15.952 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $141,632.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Date: 6/25/2016 12:24:31 AM

Body: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Peter. You lost 12 defending tanks, 1.20 technology, and 5.09 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Date: 6/25/2016 12:24:41 AM

Body: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Peter. You lost 12 defending tanks, 1.20 technology, and 5.09 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

50 minutes ago, trs4ece said:

After reconsidering the landscape from intel reports, DevilDogs have decided to draw this war to a close. Peace offers have been sent to the leadership of Team ATOPAW. Our members have been instructed to cease hostilities as of 6/24/2016 11:59:59 PM CNT except in retaliation.

-trs4ece

OIzGHi3.png

Due to attacks made after update, DevilDogs authorizes retaliatory strikes against Robert Baratheon I and Peter. We gave you the chance to leave peacefully. Glow in peace.

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let's not forget the time RE made TDO cry like a little ;$&:&

Heh. I would really hate to be in an alliance that has to go back to Round 36 to remember when they did anything at all.

On 25/06/2016 at 11:34 AM, trs4ece said:

OIzGHi3.png

Due to attacks made after update, DevilDogs authorizes retaliatory strikes against Robert Baratheon I and Peter. We gave you the chance to leave peacefully. Glow in peace.

Our leaders have yet to decide whether to accept peace or not. So we are not attacking anyone who offers peace. Ask DrTSkynet and The Clown.Once Rexius and Ocmax notify us about 'peacing out' we'll comply. Any retaliation is obvious and acceptable.As for the above image from GoT , i admire the guts of the Sparrow's disciple.Hiding  behind the strength of your size may be ur principle but the following is our principle:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_war_information.asp?Nation_ID=1000012

EACH OF THE 6 NATIONS EXCEPT ONE ON MY WAR PAGE HAVE A HIGHER NATION STRENGTH THAN MINE.WALKING AWAY FROM A FIGHT IS BELOW MY DIGNITY :D.IF BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR PSEUDO-FAIRNESS OR SIZE IS UR INTENTION THEN FIGHT A NATION UR SIZE,FIRST.:P

david_vs_goliath_by_thamzmasterpiece-d5k

Edited by PeterPan

1 hour ago, Cazaric said:

Heh. I would really hate to be in an alliance that has to go back to Round 36 to remember when they did anything at all.

You really need to get back into the spotlight.

This world needs an evil villian like you- to bring back the good old 'defcon 2' days.

9 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

The shame, oh the shame. How can you live with yourselves DD's.

8 hours ago, trs4ece said:

maxresdefault.jpg

i'll admit, i laughed at this picture in response to ningkeptune's remark. well done trs4ece

13:06 AMDonaldTrump

Naval Attack

6/25/2016 12:12:54 AMDonaldTrump

Naval Attack

6/25/2016 12:12:37 AMDonaldTrump

Naval Attack

6/25/2016 12:08:33 AMDonaldTrump

Spy Operation Attack

6/25/2016 12:08:09 AMUnknown Sender

Spy Operation Attack

6/25/2016 12:07:49 AMDonaldTrump

Cruise Missile Attack

6/25/2016 12:07:42 AMDonaldTrump

Cruise Missile Attack 

Hey it's my name up there with a picture of my ex wife :D who is that big clown next to her?, I hated that whore, I hope she is miserable :D

trs4ece, I hit because I didn't get any order to peace out mate, and retaliation hit on me seems pretty reasonable :), BUT I'll have you know that I blew off all my friends yesterday and came back home early from a bar saying "screw you guys I have a war to attend at 6:30 in the morning" you gotta set priorities in life. so it would have been a bummer if my leaders told me to peace out in the middle of my blitzing :D

anyway, I don't mind the retaliation hit.

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Oh shut the hell up malakarikan, I didn't attack you yesterday so I was countering your attack. We were split on attacks and then you attempted to nuke me twice before offering peace. 

You and your kind are trash and you're lucky to get out with just a scratch. 

1 hour ago, Robert Baratheon I said:

Hey it's my name up there with a picture of my ex wife :D who is that big clown next to her?, I hated that whore, I hope she is miserable :D

trs4ece, I hit because I didn't get any order to peace out mate, and retaliation hit on me seems pretty reasonable :), BUT I'll have you know that I blew off all my friends yesterday and came back home early from a bar saying "screw you guys I have a war to attend at 6:30 in the morning" you gotta set priorities in life. so it would have been a bummer if my leaders told me to peace out in the middle of my blitzing :D

anyway, I don't mind the retaliation hit.

Thanks for being a good sport about it :) We had initially intended to fight for the full term of the war anyway, so a few shots fired after update with retaliations are fine.

25 minutes ago, swazz said:
1 hour ago, malakarlian said:

13:06 AMDonaldTrump

Naval Attack

6/25/2016 12:12:54 AMDonaldTrump

Naval Attack

6/25/2016 12:12:37 AMDonaldTrump

Naval Attack

6/25/2016 12:08:33 AMDonaldTrump

Spy Operation Attack

6/25/2016 12:08:09 AMUnknown Sender

Spy Operation Attack

6/25/2016 12:07:49 AMDonaldTrump

Cruise Missile Attack

6/25/2016 12:07:42 AMDonaldTrump

Cruise Missile Attack 

Oh shut the hell up malakarikan, I didn't attack you yesterday so I was countering your attack. We were split on attacks and then you attempted to nuke me twice before offering peace. 

It doesn't matter if you didn't get a chance to attack before the cease-fire. You attacked after update, so expect retaliations today.

33 minutes ago, swazz said:

The drama in this thread is delicious 

This declaration of war is ridiculous. The Peace offer is the funniest move i've ever seen on this forums since the last time i played TE. 

Conclusion, this thread is a waste of time. Annnd i just wasted 30 seconds writing this post.

Edited by wasso

14 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is golden.

You must be one of those sissy little band wagoners.

Let's not forget the time RE made TDO cry like a little ;$&:&.

or the time avengers 'rage quit' over 'being bullied'.

enjoy the pow wow. You're dead :) ... Never again will they get the first few weeks of 'building up'. 

when did RE make tdo cry? was that in the 100mil 30 day stupid round as I may have missed it.

did you fall for that rage quit too? must've ☺

14 hours ago, EyeTeeth said:

stop whining and fight. Bunch of elementary school children. We are your teachers, time to bring back the ruler!

who are you again?

Ordo Paradoxia accepts Devil Dogs offer of peace.... 

That said... this kind of !@#$%^&* needs to stop..   There used to be at least some boundaries... some decorum... in TE.  

2 hours ago, rexius said:

Ordo Paradoxia accepts Devil Dogs offer of peace.... 

That said... this kind of !@#$%^&* needs to stop..   There used to be at least some boundaries... some decorum... in TE.  

Completely agree, these sort of downdeclares need to stop. Or simply bring back diplomacy to TE.